Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
free testosterone
    #20641812 -

you guise haerd of free test??its the most important test because itr bioavailable...if you get your test,tested make sure you get your free testosterone levels explained...free test I your bio available test.. my levels were 21 out of 8-25 normal range


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20641821 -

you go........................................................................
..........................
........................
.......................
......................
.....................
....................
...................
..................
.................
................
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
........
.......
............
...........
..........
........
......
....
.
.
.
.
.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: All We Perceive]
    #20641823 -

I'll keep my testosterone to myself :snub:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20641841 -

learning sponge said:
you guise haerd of free test??its the most important test because itr bioavailable...if you get your test,tested make sure you get your free testosterone levels explained...free test I your bio available test.. my levels were 21 out of 8-25 normal range



21 what?

I recently had mine tested (along with a number of other serum concentrations) and it was, uh, I think it was 30 ng/dL or something like that. Or was it millimols? Anyway, the normal female range for that is 15-45 whatevers per thingamajig, so I'm smack in the middle.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Patlal]
    #20641843 -

Patlal said:
I'll keep my testosterone to myself :snub:



Want some of mine? :awehigh:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #20641844 -

My testosterone came up as dangerously low...






... for a man.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #20641852 -

BlindSophist said:
Patlal said:
I'll keep my testosterone to myself :snub:



Want some of mine? :awehigh:



:ifyoucanawe:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #20641868 -

BlindSophist said:
learning sponge said:
you guise haerd of free test??its the most important test because itr bioavailable...if you get your test,tested make sure you get your free testosterone levels explained...free test I your bio available test.. my levels were 21 out of 8-25 normal range



21 what?

I recently had mine tested (along with a number of other serum concentrations) and it was, uh, I think it was 30 ng/dL or something like that. Or was it millimols? Anyway, the normal female range for that is 15-45 whatevers per thingamajig, so I'm smack in the middle.



yeah I know I just looked at the test  and they measure between 50-240ng/dl(youre very low) but my blood teat just had a normal numder range from 8-25 "points"

edit:oh yeah yer a girl,lol duh


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20641908 -

bonded testosterone is almost useless in the body..free testosterone is where its at..you can have a high "bonded test" level but if youre free test level is low the high bonded score would matter..free test is what yer body can utilize for focus,strenght,stamina,and producing big vieny bonerz


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20641947 -

nothing in life is ever free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: ShiVersblood] * 1
    #20641953 -

ShiVersblood said:
nothing in life is ever free



I agree

You mean to tell me this testosterone enhances my "focus,strenght,stamina,and producing big vieny bonerz"
and it doesn't cost a thing?

I find this hard to believe


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #20641958 -

Except free samples at the supermarket


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20642176 -

I've heard kratom lowers testosterone, anyone else heard of this ?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Biodiversity]
    #20642188 -

idk about that but it seems logical..weed lowers test and fucks with sperm mobility and count...alcohol lowers test and turns it into estrogen a lot easier


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20662682 -

bingo!

there isn't much info on free testosterone but it is oh so important..

read
http://www.anasci.org/vB/hrt-trt-forum/30811-interpretation-free-testosterone-estrogen-total-testosterone-blood-tests.html


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: free testosterone [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20662750 -

learning sponge said:
you guise haerd of free test??its the most important test because itr bioavailable...if you get your test,tested make sure you get your free testosterone levels explained...free test I your bio available test.. my levels were 21 out of 8-25 normal range



picograms..:likeaboss:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,186 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* Free iPod Yeah i know these things suck but help me out people steely_dan 2,392 16 12/05/04 07:36 AM
by Lightningfractal
* One free giant shrimp from Long John Silver's today! daba 1,418 7 05/14/16 01:34 PM
by Asante
* The Shroomism Fund - Free Shroomism!
( 1 2 3 all )
geokillsA 8,409 57 10/29/04 11:12 AM
by Lightningfractal
* I Won A Free Trip!!! Where should I go?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,308 54 05/09/08 12:37 PM
by blackegg
* free sex chat
( 1 2 all )
mikl 6,838 33 12/07/05 05:08 PM
by mikl
* free cigarettes wrestler_az 813 8 10/16/05 11:57 AM
by Learyfan
* Free Porn
( 1 2 3 all )
TheDudeAbides 20,700 43 09/28/05 11:19 AM
by qhr0me

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
915 topic views. 7 members, 8 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.