Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2856595 -

Yeah Adom's a great guy. I'm glad you met up with him and I'm glad you had fun at the show. They did help>slip>Franklin's tower at Bonnaroo and it was amazing. That encore must have been pretty incredible. Unbroken Chain is one of my favs. I can't wait to see them in a few weeks! You should come to Alpine and Deer Creek!


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2856786 -

I so wish I could, but I'm going to Japan next month, and that is pretty much taking up all my resources and vacation time for the summer. I think I'm gonna try to do a stretch of tour next summer though. I've never been to Alpine or Deer creek, so I'd love to go next year of they play there.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2857075 -

Deer Creek is a perfect venue. The people are kind, security isn't too bad, nice acoustics. You should try to go there sometime!
:smile:

I wish I could have seen the Oregon show. It seems Bobby and the boys always wait for the west coast shows to play some of their best stuff. You'll never forget seeing them play Iko!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2857125 -

yeah i just got back from camping at the gorge, it was a fucking incredible show, amazing to say the less, when the dead got on stage it like nothing i will forget, with the bad ass solos goin right as the sun went down and then as soon as it went down they switched it up a lil, i dunno how to explain it, it was an awesome show, july 3rd at the gorge ampitheatre fuckin ruled. i bootlegged like about the first 50 minutes of the show with my digital camera. it got picked up pretty good. i was thinkin bout puttin it up if anyones interested. seriously wished i had got the soundboard copy at the show (signed up for it) it was definately a show i wish i had a copy of. either on film or something. life experience for sure, can't wait to see them again if possible. they touring again?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: shroominsmurf]
    #2857137 -

I'm sure they'll tour again and I know exactly what your talking about with the sun. My friend said something about it right away, we all noticed it. I heard people talking about it walking back after the encore also. They definitly pulled it all out last night. Jimmy, Warren and Bobby seriously meshed up last night, some very fine work by all members. Phil was off the hook, I was in row 25 in section C, 30 yards out in front of Phil. Fucking amazing seats, I can't wait to get my pictures, I'll be sure to get some posted if I can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2857145 -

i only took 1 picture of the band and a couple of just the ampitheatre before they started, i can post them if yall like, i got 50 minutes of bootleg music that came out pretty well and some video that didn;t really come out at all. but oh well. yeah i think the sun thing was the highlight for me. i could feel the magic! amazing just fuckin amazing. anyone pick up a soundboard copy? or anything like that, i really want it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: shroominsmurf]
    #2857160 -

That was my 8th Dead show and the best I've ever seen them, amazing night indeed.  I took a few pictures, I'm not sure how they will turn out, I got a disposable I'll put on CD and if they are any good I'll try to post them, hopefully I get it done in a couple days. 

I'm already pumped for the second leg now, such amazing vibe last night  :gd_icon: :heartpump: :gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2857184 -

second leg? i wanna go now hah, im hooked on the dead shows heres a pic from the begining of the first set



(im in the hat), me and some buddies puffin down a blunt before the allmanbrothers hit the stage, back at our camp site.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: shroominsmurf]
    #2857197 -

Oh, man that place is so beautiful  :loveeyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2857202 -

i got a few more, but nothing that great, the rest of what i took it all audio and video. i gotta wait till tomorrow to upload the pictures. enjoy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Columbia Meadows and the Gorge [Re: Adom]
    #2857666 -

anyone got any of there older albums, i don';t got to many of em unfortunately, a few compilations and a few others. if anyone has any of there music they wanna hook me up with that would be bad ass. pm me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: shroominsmurf]
    #2857823 -

shroominsmurf said:
i only took 1 picture of the band and a couple of just the ampitheatre before they started, i can post them if yall like, i got 50 minutes of bootleg music that came out pretty well and some video that didn;t really come out at all. but oh well. yeah i think the sun thing was the highlight for me. i could feel the magic! amazing just fuckin amazing. anyone pick up a soundboard copy? or anything like that, i really want it.



You get Iko??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: wandrnshaman]
    #2857958 -

that's a really good picture of the stage.


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Hooty]
    #2860397 -

I still can't get over this show. That was IT, they had IT and ran with IT.

I just wish I knew what IT was

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2861121 -

I had a feeling that it would be one to remember, im glad you guys had so much fun. I cant wait till its my turn.
peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2862761 -

Adom said:
I still can't get over this show. That was IT, they had IT and ran with IT.

I just wish I knew what IT was



That was how I felt about the Columbia Meadows show, but I know how powerful the magic of the Gorge is, so I can believe that that was IT. I think I'm gonna go on tour next summer!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2862864 -

51.11% left on the Gorge show...gotta love furthur...can't wait...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2863015 -

Yup I already downloaded it as listened to it. Great show. The sound quality could be better though on my particular recording. I got mine from bt.etree.org.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2864930 -

Ya'll suck. I wanna hear it again.

I got some good bootlegs in the lots on Friday tho. 7-18,18 1989 and 2-24-74. The dude also kicked me down some Soundchecks and one copy of Phils monitor mix.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2864969 -

Wow! Sounds like a great time. Thanks for sharing guys. How were the Allmans?


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Co-Worker Found Dead :(
( 1 2 all )
Sammi 3,386 23 08/21/03 11:55 AM
by TheHobbit
* The Dead NYE setlists? boredboy 1,096 8 01/04/04 06:26 PM
by boredboy
* Grateful Dead Songs WeAreAllOne 1,404 17 10/27/05 11:20 PM
by MellowMood
* ive decided when the grateful dead were at their peaks KingOftheThing 1,844 16 01/15/07 12:31 PM
by LeastResistance
* Dead Tour
( 1 2 3 all )
peleg 5,362 53 04/01/04 12:56 AM
by Vulture
* For dead heads only! psikooz 446 3 10/26/04 03:53 AM
by Phychotron
* Dead in Oregon nicechrisman 1,621 14 07/01/04 08:25 PM
by Adom
* How did you get into the Dead?
( 1 2 3 all )
Krishna 5,628 41 03/17/04 05:15 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,256 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.428 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.