Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Columbia Meadows and the Gorge
    #2853057 -

The show was fantastic and I met nicechrisman and hung out with him all night.  Very tight show, I wish I remembered all the songs right now, they played Help>Slip>Franklins and it was amazing.  Everyone was having a great time, the lots were perfect.  I'm still to high from everything to say much, I just had to check in. :mushroom2:

Great times  :thumbup: :rocket: :grin:

Edited by Adom (07/04/04 12:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2854189 -

Glad you had a good time. I eagerly await more details.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2855123 -

as am i...when do you expect to be back around these parts or do you plan on more travels after the dead?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2855127 -

does anyone have the setlists from these past 2 nights....checked on setlist.com and nothin'...and i'm on my parents comp....way too slow to do a damn thing....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2855969 -

heres the setlist

07/03/04 The Gorge Amphitheater, George, WA
Set I: Shakedown Street> Strange World> Jack Straw, Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo> No More Do I> Hard to Handle> Cumberland Blues, Ballad of Casey Jones
Set II: Playin in the Band> Night of a Thousand Stars> He's Gone> Cryptical Envelopment> The Other One> Lady With A Fan> Terrapin Station> Drums> Space> The Wheel> Playin in the Band> Turn On Your Lovelight1
Encore: After Midnight

1 With Derek Trucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: buckwheat]
    #2856024 -

Oh sweet Jesus look at that setlist!  :eek:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2856118 -

very nice!

i'm getting excited!!!

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2856220 -

kosmic_charlie said:
I eagerly await more details.



:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2856327 -

Ohhhhhhhhhhh God, that Gorge show was so much fun!!! Wow... they kept thanking the crowd for bringing so much magic with them. WOwowowowoowowowowow The Gorge show was 10 x the Oregon show, which was good but it seemed like 2 different bands. They were fucking hot last night.

Oregon was fun. Kesey's bus was right by the entrance, that was really cool to see. I seen a few of the real LSD prints going around but everyone wanted 10$ a hit. Mushroms were everywhere and cheap 30$ quarters were everywhere. We picked up some up some really nice dank on our way to will call. On our way back I noticed nicechrismans truck so we wandered over there. We chatted over a bowl and a beer. The lots were pretty chill, it was a big relief from the scene surrounding Bonnaroo.

We walked in as Hunter took the stage. We sat in the grass and watched his set, it was nice but I've seen it a few times now and it doesn't change alot. I ran to the bathrooms before the Dead came out and ran into nicechrisman. He came back to the area my friends and I had been hanging out and chilled with the entire show. He's was very cool, we shared bowls the entire show. We talked quit a bit but everything is a blurr in my head right now.

Liberty>
Easy Wind
A Piece For You>
Little Red Rooster
Dear Mr Fantasy>
Stagger Lee>
Lazy River Road>
Iko Iko

Set 2:
@The Weight>
@Peggy-o>
@Friend Of The Devil>
She Said She Said>
Deep Elem Blues>
Corrina>
Drumz/Space>
Stella Blue>
Help On The Way>
Slipknot!>
Franklin's Tower

E: Unbroken Chain

First off my main problem with this show was probably the sound, it kept getting louder at odd times, the sound was coming in waves at us. They started off very quiet also, I could here all the chit chatters yapping over the band the first couple songs, things did improve over the night.
The first set was a little slow I thought and I ended up thinking I didn't really care for Warren in the band Stagger Lee>Lazy River Road>Iko Iko was my high point in set one and I was glad they had ended the set a good note. By the second set I was getting to like Warren alittle more but I really wasn't a believer untill last nights show at the Gorge.

Set two really got the crowd going, alot better than the first set of this show. Alot of good tunes Deep Elm Blues was my favorite along with Help>Slip>Franklins. Great Encore, nice show but it lacked what ever it was in the air last night. I can't begin. I'm going to talk about that one later, I'm sick of typing and need my morning coffee. We drove back to Portland last night and I haven't slept much. Boths nights were tons of fun but something was definitly up last night. Get the tapes from last night collectors! I swear I'll certify it.

Edited by Adom (07/04/04 12:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2856336 -

I'll be back the 5th. I'll be spending most of my time with my brother unless he's hanging with his friends non stop. We are going on a canoe trip down the Little Sioux River unless it's to low now, then we'll take it over to the Missiouri. I'm just haning around untill untill the tour picks up again. After the Gorge show I'm going to try to generate the money to do St. Louis along with Alpine and Deer Creek. Of course it's just a pipe dream but I think I might be able to pull it off, it's all right around my birthday so it may be possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2856352 -

hmmm. St. Louis hey?

And I'll definitely download The Gorge show when it pops up. I can't wait to hear it.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2856355 -

Here's the Allmans Setlist:

ABB, The Gorge, George, WA 7/3/04

Setlist:
I Walk On Guilded Splinters
Hot'lanta
Midnight Rider
Trouble No More
Woman Across The River
Melissa>
Old Before My Time
Statesboro Blues
Rockin' Horse
Desdemona
The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down>
One Way Out
Dreams
Mt. Jam>
Whipping Post
enc: Layla

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2856357 -

Sweet. How did they sound?


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2856359 -

Actually, it's getting a little hectic running all over hell so I'm thinking I'll probably actually more than likely come up to the cabin and chill Friday  :grin: :sun:

I guess it's only 5 hours so I don't think it'd be that bad.  SL is a shit town tho, I won't mind skipping it.  2 more shows is plenty for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2856362 -

Amazing, it was a very good show to. From what I seen the Dead do in Oregon I thought the Allmans had stole the show, then the boys came out with SHakedown and I forgot there was an opening act untill their show was over.

They were sounding really good, played a ton of my favorites and just had alot of energy. Gregg even played a little guitar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2856364 -

You could even come thurs and hang with me and KK in the city.

I see they played Night of 1000 Stars. I love hearing Warren sing that!


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2856442 -

Yas, that was by far and away the best Dead show I've ever seen. AMAZING!

Hey you guys will be around in the city on Thurs? I don't see anything stopping me from coming. You can probably count on me being there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2856445 -

Is he bringing the bus???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: Adom]
    #2856519 -

I hope he's bringing it.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oregon Dead show was rippin' [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2856576 -

Hey, what's up all? I had such a GREAT time at the Portland show, I can't even imagine how great the gorge was. 2nd set was definately my hightlight. They ended with Stella Blue(one of my fav's) then did help>slip>Franklin's tower(also one of my very favorites), then encored with unbroken chain. Simply amazing. I couldn't have dreamt of a better show. Had lots of fun hangin with Adom and his friends.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Co-Worker Found Dead :(
( 1 2 all )
Sammi 3,386 23 08/21/03 11:55 AM
by TheHobbit
* The Dead NYE setlists? boredboy 1,096 8 01/04/04 06:26 PM
by boredboy
* Grateful Dead Songs WeAreAllOne 1,404 17 10/27/05 11:20 PM
by MellowMood
* ive decided when the grateful dead were at their peaks KingOftheThing 1,844 16 01/15/07 12:31 PM
by LeastResistance
* Dead Tour
( 1 2 3 all )
peleg 5,362 53 04/01/04 12:56 AM
by Vulture
* For dead heads only! psikooz 446 3 10/26/04 03:53 AM
by Phychotron
* Dead in Oregon nicechrisman 1,621 14 07/01/04 08:25 PM
by Adom
* How did you get into the Dead?
( 1 2 3 all )
Krishna 5,628 41 03/17/04 05:15 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,256 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.