Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Am I the only sober person in Canada? [Re: wandrnshaman]
    #2862486 -

Ah, now I remember why I left the shroomery. lol

No, I won't consider using any other drugs, as I've already used and abused more than my fair share of drugs, and it wasn't exactly healthy for me . I don't regret the past, but it's not a good direction for me to go in. I think the main reason I drink is because of alcohol's availability. In all honesty, if someone put, well, a dose of just about anything in front of me right now, free of charge, I would most likely do it. But I stay clean because I avoid these situations.

Besides, I don't have a problem being around people. The fact that I stayed in on Canada Day is more of an anomaly than an indication of my social life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only sober person in Canada? [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #2862502 -

Phencyclidine said:
Thanks for your input. I'm sure Ulysees will go out right away and try to fix this problem. Jackass.



Yes, my problem is definately the fact that I don't enjoy the effect of marijuana. Maybe if I watch "Half Baked" over and over, I can convince myself that this is not so.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only sober person in Canada? [Re: Ulysees]
    #2862822 -

When using the terminology of "CLEAN" etc it seems rediculous to talk about alcohol as being seperate from so called "dirty" drugs.

The fact is Alcohol has the WORST withdrawl of ANY drug(yes WORSE THEN HEROIN, methadone etc)

Cigs have the highest dependece rating, and coke has a high reinforcement.

There is nothing CLEAN about alcohol (using your terms) infact its one of the worst if not THE WORST drug there is.

Drinking DOES COUNT. :yesnod: (especially cause its so damn damaging)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only sober person in Canada? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2863349 -

Spare me the drugs vs. alcohol speech.

--
>When using the terminology of "CLEAN" etc it seems rediculous to talk about alcohol as being seperate from so called "dirty" drugs.
--

I don't claim that *any* drug is a "dirty" drug, nor that there exists a "clean" drug, and I certainly do not claim that alcohol is a "clean" drug. I was explaining that I no longer use other drugs, and am therefore "clean" of them. You've simply jumped to the conclusion that since I claim to be "clean" of these other drugs and continue to drink, I believe that alcohol is "clean", which is wrong.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 05:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,245 48 09/13/03 02:02 PM
by Gus
* Moving to Canada
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kid_Orgo 9,497 72 10/05/03 02:58 PM
by dastats
* If I marry a dutch person, will I get a euro passport? zee_werp 1,649 5 09/18/03 10:32 AM
by Annom
* Online personality.
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 6,244 29 01/07/03 03:45 PM
by oDin
* Ontario, Canada
( 1 2 all )
rouge 2,113 23 01/05/09 07:05 PM
by Blink Dog
* Sucks to be an American pot smoker when Canada has these.... Dogomush 1,824 12 08/05/03 07:06 PM
by Jack_Straw
* 5 HTP In Canada? fjbk47985 2,554 4 07/07/03 12:56 AM
by WildCardsRevenge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,852 topic views. 5 members, 113 guests and 268 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.