Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSkinnymofo
lalala
Loc: Seattle
Salvia 10x trip report
    #2842166 - 06/30/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

ok so ive done salvia one other time prior to this (was a bowl of leaves with 5x sprinkled on top. didnt feel much and just fell asleep rather uneventful.)
Fast forward to this last weekend. We are out near Mt. Rainier in some logging roads on the top of some random hill. Ive had this gram of 10x extract for a few weeks now just waiting to finally experience it again.
I made some rather large mistakes while ingesting it this time. To start, i had a few beers in me with a pretty small buzz going ( enough where you just kind of stare off at things with no thoughts in your head). But i digress, we are sitting around the campfire, myself and 4 of my friends. None of them have any clue about salvia, infact they called it saliva for most of the weekend, heh. So, were sitting near the campfire and me being impatient i decide its finally time to attempt to breakthrough. So i take a monster bong rip with probably .2  or maybe a little more in the bowl and hold it in. Immediately i felt as if i was back at home being nagged at by my parents for no reason. In reality it was my friends talking to me commenting about my odd behavior. I guess at some point during the "nagging" i got up and went    walking around in circles for a while before i found a seat to sit in. while doing this it felt as if i was massively drunk, stumbling around and blurred vision to high hell. My mind atleast at the time seemed pretty clear although my body was just not functioning properly. All in all i was quite intrigued with the experience and have no clue what so ever to make of it. I didnt learn anything, i got an odd feeling in my legs which just made me want the experience to stop as i just started feeling tired and the salvia buzz with the alcy buzz was just plain semi uncomfortable.
Eh, so i guess i have no clue on the trip scale where i landed, probably i low 4 as i was aware what was going on i just had no motor skills to actually perform.
i wouldnt really recommend mixing alcohol and salvia but at the same time it was an interesting experience to say the least. so try it if you want, but i dont really know what to say. happy tripping :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Salvia 10x trip report [Re: Skinnymofo]
    #2842249 - 06/30/04 01:10 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

sounds interesting, if I could handle salvia I would try it with alcohol. :-p

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #2842372 - 06/30/04 01:54 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I think your friends played a big part in your not so good trip. It's really important to have a non-distracting environment when you are doing Salvia. Even silent people can be annoying to me when when I'm tripping. That's why I prefer to do it alone with some safety precautions.

Quote:

i have no clue on the trip scale where i landed, probably i low 4 as i was aware what was going on i just had no motor skills to actually perform.

You mean on the SALVIA scale? If you still know what's going on I don't think it was an I (=5). Sounds more like a V(=4) or maybe even an L(=3). Did you have pronounced visuals and confusion?

OfflineSkinnymofo
lalala
Loc: Seattle
Re: Salvia 10x trip report [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2844173 - 06/30/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Did you have pronounced visuals and confusion?

i was quite confused and for visuals im not sure everything was just a bright blur for a bit sort of like those pictures where the background is dark and something with lights on is moving really fast.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#2844450 - 06/30/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

level 5 likely
immaterial
verging on amnesiac (6)
(you were wandering around barely aware of what was happenning)
certainly Visionary (4) as well as you had memory of parents masquing your friends.

most telling is that you wre lurching around which is a level 5 kinda thing.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Salvia 10x trip report [Re: redgreenvines]
    #2846521 - 07/01/04 08:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I agree the stumbling around sounds like a high level. But he also says he knew what was going on. When I use Salvia I don't know what I am, what life is, what a drug is, I exist in another dimension etc etc. It's just complete weirdness.

OfflineStaypuft
Floyd Fanatic
Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #2848393 - 07/01/04 06:14 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

try it in a bong the next time:)

--------------------
The gnomes have found a new way to say hooooray.
How do you feel?

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: Salvia 10x trip report [Re: Staypuft]
    #2848416 - 07/01/04 06:29 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Staypuft said:
try it in a bong the next time:)

"So i take a monster bong rip with probably .2 or maybe a little more in the bowl and hold it in."

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia 10x trip report [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2851027 - 07/02/04 11:43 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

complete weirdness is level 5 too, but it can be level 6 with some retention inspite of so much amnesia too
the levels do interleave a bit.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order