Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Bush2004]
    #2847220 -

Yeah......I'm sorry but I have a hard time putting aside my political beliefs when i have "Bush2004" staring me in my face. I try to be open minded but will have a hard time not remembering how important it is for this user to have Bush win this year- he named himself after this belief- which personally I abhor....so- just trying to be honest.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2847224 -

I still think he's a puppet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Blastrid]
    #2847236 -

gat damn
i cant belive how many 1 shrooms ratings you have got
thats just not right :frown:

hey man change your namme if you want but i think every one needs to lighten up and exept your political veiws wether they ber in thhe minority or not


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Adom]
    #2847237 -

I think you're a puppet. :wink:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2847245 -

I'm the puppet master hun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2847256 -

only puppets do yoga on rocks :wink:




look he could be e puppet but he hasnt done anything wrong yet
i come from a part of the usa that is probly the most liberal
im surounded by activism and left wing idias
but still
ican put that crap aside and listen to what this guy has to say
and if i dont like what im hearing
il close the tread and go read one about :gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: notapillow]
    #2847259 -

  :heartpump: :loveeyes: :heartpump:

You rock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Adom]
    #2847282 -

puppet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: notapillow]
    #2847286 -

Pillow, that is a nice view....I wish I could share it but I have been traumatized by the things Bush has done and now unfortunately I am stuck with this bias....I do love everyone just for existing but will never ever have respect for the things Bush and his cronies have done to the Earth and to many innocent people.

I am just saying that when I see his name anywhere it is bound to raise negative feelings in my psyche.  I even avoid hearing his voice or seeing his face because it makes me feel like shit.

BUT I do respect this person. Just not the political ideals that are so important to him as to define his username. If that makes sense. :smile:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: funkymonk]
    #2847287 -

No actually I have nothing to do with any message board puppeteering in any way shape or form and have met people on these boards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Adom]
    #2847305 -

i can understand phishy
i agree with you
im not some kid who jus dosnt care
i ame deeply sickend by some of bushes actions
i just think avioding the fact that most of middle america dosnt see things the was I do isnt helping anyone

besides i herd that only bush fans do handstands on rocks


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Bush2004]
    #2847933 -

your intro post scares the shit out of me. its like your looking for trouble. you don't just come here to fight about political views and rant about the drug laws. we all are people dude, we can talk civil. =D

other then that welcome to the shroomer3ry3rry


--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: PuZuZu]
    #2847960 -

You know I think we need more bush supporters on the shroomery....diversify a little, I'd like to see bushe's campaigne manager join the shroomery. :grin:

We could invite George and Laura to a gathering. Have a nice cup of tea. :smile:


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Hooty]
    #2848426 -

dont change ur name - that's ridiculous. if you dont wanna debate or argue - don't reply to anyone who starts w/ you. yes bumper stickers will bring attention and conflict... but some people are man (or woman) enough to back that shit up. :smile:

I have hemp stickers and a pot leaf decor in my car... i am proud of what i stand for. and i ignore people if im not in the mood to argue or explain myself.

soooooooooooooooooo after that.. WELCOME MY FRIEND!!!

hehe i just thought of a funny thing - conservatIVE... conservaTION... just 3 letters and the both are just COMPLETE opposites.


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Delyrium]
    #2848432 -

Delyrium said:


hehe i just thought of a funny thing - conservatIVE... conservaTION... just 3 letters and the both are just COMPLETE opposites.




one is four letters


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello I'm new [Re: Delyrium]
    #2848448 -

Yeah like Del said just don't let anyone troll you and you'll be fine.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PUPPETS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,038 42 05/06/21 01:25 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* Police Ticket for village sticker question
( 1 2 all )
tony8404 3,786 30 08/31/06 10:02 AM
by dampkring
* my guerilla sticker campaign wps 888 4 10/09/07 09:59 AM
by wps
* I need a phrase for my LSD stickers
( 1 2 3 all )
RobMarley420 6,918 50 09/10/07 11:27 AM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* so i saw a huge fucking suburban earlier this evening with some pretty funny bumper stickers. tiny_rabid_birds 1,168 11 04/11/08 09:17 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Stickers on your car...
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 5,685 51 05/26/06 09:57 PM
by geokills
* Conflicting bumper stickers TheSlapnCapn 1,483 13 06/30/07 10:59 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* "I have illegal drugs in my car" bumper sticker
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 9,903 68 01/12/11 06:58 PM
by Raw

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,246 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.