Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCaden
One Of TheUnknowing
Loc: Here
Please, Now I Need Help
    #2845736 - 07/01/04 02:32 AM (13 years, 25 days ago)

I am going to make this as short and sweet as possible.... I have been see this guy 'Ohio' on and off for 5 years. Him and I were very intimate them 3 1/2 years while he still lived here, not sexually intimate but emotionally and verbilly and such... He now lives In Ohio, Hes been a resident in Ohio for a year and a half. 'Ohio' came back to visit me in april. The last three weeks he was here the old fire began to burn again and 'Ohio' and I 'made love' my monthly friend hasnt came yet... he left june 24th I called him yesterday and told him all this and he said that he wants to be with me but didnt knwo if it were possible cuz I seemed to have moved on to another, and that If I am willing he is more than willing to move back here and start a new life... very easy and simple right? wrong... Since 'Ohio' has been gone I have been dating another, we'll call him "steve" "steve" and I have been together for 6 months. We really 'connected' and he wants to start a life with me... "steve" and i havent had sex... I know I have to tell "steve" about the possible pregnancy but I am afraid too... on one hand I am afraid of losing "steve" but on the other im excited to have a 'new life' with 'Ohio' and I just want "steve" to go away... I Love 'Ohio' without a dout I do, but since hes lived in Ohio hes different. not a bad different... H I mean its like hes someone new buit still has the sweet coated side in there somewhere its like I have too fall IN love with 'Ohio' all over again... I am not sure what to do I know no matter what the out come if I am with child I will ALWAYS be with child...meaning Im not giving him/her up or killing her/him. I need to be strong and decide but I just need some help making the right decision...I am not sure what to do... Please anything Is Great!

:what:Caden

--------------------
We the Unwilling, Led by the Unknowing, Are doing the Impossible, For the Ungreatful, We have done so Much, For so Long, With so Little, We are now qualified to do ANYTHING wiht NOTHING!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Please, Now I Need Help [Re: Caden]
    #2845798 - 07/01/04 02:47 AM (13 years, 25 days ago)

That sounds very hectic. Do you know these people very well? Do you want to have a child with one of them? Is that what your saying?

--------------------
What?

OfflineCaden
One Of TheUnknowing
Re: Please, Now I Need Help [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2845831 - 07/01/04 02:57 AM (13 years, 25 days ago)

It is... I know 'Ohio' very well but as for "steve" I am still learning a few things but i know alot... I am already(possibly) pregnant with 'Ohio's' baby... and now I am not sure If i should Stay with "steve" or leave "steve" and go with 'Ohio' the babys daddy....

--------------------
We the Unwilling, Led by the Unknowing, Are doing the Impossible, For the Ungreatful, We have done so Much, For so Long, With so Little, We are now qualified to do ANYTHING wiht NOTHING!

OfflineCalbha
Nerd of the Herd

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizona
    #2846178 - 07/01/04 05:16 AM (13 years, 25 days ago)

wow sounds like quite the pickle....such a situation requires definate thinking....either way someone is going to get hurt thats inevitable...but you need to go with what you know will ultimatly make you happy in the end even if it means a while of unhappiness now...face your responcibilities as a parent as you plan, and raise the child with "ohio" if you are pregnant to the best of your peoples ability with love and affection and work hard to provide the best for this child, (even if its just as friends)....whatever you do though do not stay with anyone "for the baby" as this can ultimatly lead to non-stop fighting and feelings of anger and regret and thats no enviorment for a child to grow up in...but take into consideration both guys's feelings and your own and whatever your descion make sure you make it LOUD AND CLEAR what it is you truely want from whoever it is you decide to be with, and make it loud and clear for the other guy....
Best wishes,
C

--------------------
Learn from your mistakes never regret them....

Edited by Calbha (07/01/04 05:18 AM)

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
    #2850352 - 07/02/04 08:26 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

I think you owe it to Steve to be honest with him. You must love Ohio or else you wouldn't have cheated on Steve. Now if you are with child then you owe it to yourself and the baby to be with the one who will love you BOTH and that surely would be the baby's father. Steve would probably only resent the fact that you cheated one him. For you sake I hope you are not with child.
good luck

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2851304 - 07/02/04 02:44 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Ohio, all he way.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #2851504 - 07/02/04 03:19 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

go to the drug store and for a measly 10 bux or less,
get a preg. test.
cheating shatters hearts, btw.
& karma might not be in your best interests.
good luck gurl.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2851729 - 07/02/04 04:20 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Don't tell Steve until your SURE. By the way, I  :heart: abortions.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineCaden
One Of TheUnknowing
Re: Please, Now I Need Help [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2857098 - 07/04/04 10:53 PM (13 years, 21 days ago)

Thanx all of you I am going tomarrow to the Doctor to find out for sure. I'll let you guys know.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being