Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMushroomStudent777
Student

Loc: Beyond The Stars
Re: Does this make me a bad person [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #18575423 - 07/18/13 10:39 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Boys, always thinking of themselves.

No actually we're not, I bet I am a more caring and compassionate person than you are.

I am mad about this ONE thing that is going on in my life and you say i'm ALWAYS thinking of myself??

You don't even know me, and I guarantee you I feel more responsibility on my shoulders for my family and society than you do. I always put myself last.

And I am not going to let some pathetic scum take my income, when my life long goal is to help my entire family out financially to take the burden off their shoulders.

I am not the selfish one here, the stupid bitch who didn't want to take the morning after pill is selfish,

Another excuse she gave me for not wanting to take it is "No because you get sick after taking it" for like what 2 days??

I swear she is a pathetic piece of shit.

Last night I told her " i don't believe that you are pregnant " she said "I don't care what you believe" and I said "I think you are faking it because you want a good laugh and attention" she said "I don't care, I'm busy right now" And I said "From this moment on you will not have a single minute of my thought" she said "I never asked for it" and I said " You can drop the act now , bye. "

And she said "bye"

I can tell just by what her replies were that she is not pregnant and this was an attempt at stressing and giving me a scare because she is a sick twister manipulative hoe who gets no attention from any other guys ,  And I am not going to stress about any of this a minute longer.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Student

Re: Does this make me a bad person [Re: MushroomStudent777]
    #18575466 - 07/18/13 10:49 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Oh and the only reason I was worried is because I live in California, and here in California the child support is like %50 of your income and I don't feel like paying that to some pathetic scum bitch.

But it's over now i'm not worried. If she does happen to have a baby and says its mine I will ask for a DNA test and if it's mine and she puts me on child support I will deal with that when it happens, but in the mean time  I dont give a fuck about her.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
    #18575476 - 07/18/13 10:52 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomStudent777 said:
Quote:

Boys, always thinking of themselves.

No actually we're not, I bet I am a more caring and compassionate person than you are.

I'm actually pretty certain Viva La Mushie is far more caring and compassionate than you.

Quote:

I am mad about this ONE thing that is going on in my life and you say i'm ALWAYS thinking of myself??

You don't even know me, and I guarantee you I feel more responsibility on my shoulders for my family and society than you do. I always put myself last.

No, VivaLaMushie pretty much does anything and everything for her husband.
You clearly don't care about family if you don't care about your own flesh and blood.
And you clearly don't care about the future of society if you plan on abandoning your own child. 

Quote:

And I am not going to let some pathetic scum take my income, when my life long goal is to help my entire family out financially to take the burden off their shoulders.

I am not the selfish one here, the stupid bitch who didn't want to take the morning after pill is selfish,

Another excuse she gave me for not wanting to take it is "No because you get sick after taking it" for like what 2 days??

I swear she is a pathetic piece of shit.

Last night I told her " i don't believe that you are pregnant " she said "I don't care what you believe" and I said "I think you are faking it because you want a good laugh and attention" she said "I don't care, I'm busy right now" And I said "From this moment on you will not have a single minute of my thought" she said "I never asked for it" and I said " You can drop the act now , bye. "

And she said "bye"

I can tell just by what her replies were that she is not pregnant and this was an attempt at stressing and giving me a scare because she is a sick twister manipulative hoe who gets no attention from any other guys ,  And I am not going to stress about any of this a minute longer.

You will regret talking to her this way. You don't see it yet, but I do.

The second that baby is born, you will want to hug him or her and play with it on the weekends. Except that the mother will remember all those horrible things you said while she was pregnant, and use her child as revenge against you. She won't ever let you see it but will probably still make you pay for child support.

This is the current situation my best friend is in. He basically left his girlfriend while she was pregnant, was a total scumbag to her, said that he was going to go fuck a million chicks behind her back, etc. Well after his daughter was born, he begs his ex-girlfriend to please let him see her, and she doesn't. She tortures him, and agrees to let him spend time with his daughter, then will stand him up and ignore his calls and texts for weeks. In the past year I think he has seen his daughter only three times or so. It's left him completely heartbroken.

Just watch. You will regret talking to her like that. My best friend and his girlfriend are around the same age as you, she was 18 and he was 22 when she got pregnant. Young and immature for sure... :rolleyes:

Student

Re: Does this make me a bad person [Re: Crystal G]
    #18575507 - 07/18/13 10:58 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I'm actually pretty certain Viva La Mushie is far more caring and compassionate than you.

You don't know me, I GUARANTEE I am more compassionate than you her or anyone else in here. I am a rare type of person, the fact that i'm posting this on here makes me look like a bad guy so you're going to judge me and think i'm somebody who I'm not.

Quote:

No, VivaLaMushie pretty much does anything and everything for her husband.
You clearly don't care about family if you don't care about your own flesh and blood.
And you clearly don't care about the future of society if you plan on abandoning your own child. 

Well maybe if she didn't "Attack" me then I wouldn't be calling her out.
Family that I grew up with means everything to me, but some imginary fetus inside of a lying bitch doesn't matter to me at all. And if she did have a kid I still wouldn't give a fuck. You don't know me.

And once again, just because i'm abandonying A CHILD , not MY CHILD, doesn't mean I don't care about society, I plan on doing lots of good for this society once i'm finished helping my personal family. Jackass, maybe I'll be helping a bunch of children without parents. It makes up for one. IF I EVEN HAVE ONE.

--------------------

Student

#18575518 - 07/18/13 11:01 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You deserve to have child support garnished from your wages for the next 18 years.

Don't tell me that I deserve to pay to this piece of shit for the next 18 years and expect me to keep my cool.

If you and somebody got in a car accident and you were completely stuck and the car was on fire, and the only way they would be able to get you out is if they cut off part of your arm to free you and they said "I cannot hurt anybody, it's against my religion, i'm sorry, you're going to have to just be trapped, this is my RELIGION we're talking about, I don't care what you think or feel, this is my RELIGION its important to me"

So if they used their religion as an excuse to not be "Reasonable" and do the right thing you would be pretty fucking pissed off too. So don't tell me that I shouldn't be. Oh and it's both of your consent to get into a car together knowing there might be an accident.

--------------------

Edited by MushroomStudent777 (07/18/13 11:09 AM)

OfflineMurzelpfrumpft
pet donkey in a lucid dream

#18575532 - 07/18/13 11:06 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

It's getting out of control, feminist takover :biggrin:

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#18575537 - 07/18/13 11:09 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomStudent777 said:

You don't know me, I GUARANTEE I am more compassionate than you her or anyone else in here. I am a rare type of person, the fact that i'm posting this on here makes me look like a bad guy so you're going to judge me and think i'm somebody who I'm not.

You claim you have compassion yet you have absolutely none for the woman who you impregnated. She is actually just as afraid as you of the pregnancy, and all you are doing is calling her names and yelling at her and being cruel to her. Where is the compassion in that?

Quote:

Well maybe if she didn't "Attack" me then I wouldn't be calling her out.
Family that I grew up with means everything to me, but some imginary fetus inside of a lying bitch doesn't matter to me at all. And if she did have a kid I still wouldn't give a fuck. You don't know me.

And once again, just because i'm abandonying A CHILD , not MY CHILD, doesn't mean I don't care about society, I plan on doing lots of good for this society once i'm finished helping my personal family. Jackass, maybe I'll be helping a bunch of children without parents. It makes up for one. IF I EVEN HAVE ONE.

She took 3 pregnancy tests in front of you and you still think the fetus is imaginary? :lolsy: Oh, the force is strong in this one...

So, you wouldn't give a fuck about your own kid, yet you expect me to believe that you care about family and will be performing altruistic deeds for orphaned children?

Have you ever even done any volunteer work? You know, since you spoke so highly of yourself and talked on about what a caring and compassionate person you are. I would only expect you to have pretty good credentials as far as giving to society and to other people.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#18575562 - 07/18/13 11:15 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomStudent777 said:
Quote:

You deserve to have child support garnished from your wages for the next 18 years.

Don't tell me that I deserve to pay to this piece of shit for the next 18 years and expect me to keep my cool.

If you and somebody got in a car accident and you were completely stuck and the car was on fire, and the only way they would be able to get you out is if they cut off part of your arm to free you and they said "I cannot hurt anybody, it's against my religion, i'm sorry, you're going to have to just be trapped, this is my RELIGION we're talking about, I don't care what you think or feel, this is my RELIGION its important to me"

So if they used their religion as an excuse to not be "Reasonable" and do the right thing you would be pretty fucking pissed off too. So don't tell me that I shouldn't be. Oh and it's both of your consent to get into a car together knowing there might be an accident.

Actually, a better metaphor would be that if you and somebody were in a terrible car accident, and they refuse to accept blood transfusions because of their religion. Consequently, they die, and since the accident was your fault, you get charged with manslaughter because of this person's decision to refuse medical treatment that would save their lives.

the same goes for people who refuse to wear seatbelts. their carelessness could wind up costing you $60,000 in medical bills, as opposed to $6,000 in vehicle damages if they had just buckled up.

but that is the way the world works. welcome to reality! you cannot simply just "opt out" of consequences simply because this other person made a decision you didn't agree with.

Student

#18575563 - 07/18/13 11:15 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You claim you have compassion yet you have absolutely none for the woman who you impregnated. She is actually just as afraid as you of the pregnancy, and all you are doing is calling her names and yelling at her and being cruel to her. Where is the compassion in that?

She isn't fucking afraid, she's a stupid dumb ass. If it was my responsibility to take care of the kid I would do it, I wouldn't be scared... You guys are feeling sorry for some manipulative pathetic scum but I knew people like you would show up on my post.

Quote:

She took 3 pregnancy tests in front of you and you still think the fetus is imaginary?

When did I ever say she took 3 pregnancy tests in front of me?
I dropped off a box with 2 of the same pregnancy tests and she texted me 2 days later and said "they were both positive" and that "she's going to buy a different one" to make sure she's pregnant. I NEVER SAW THE RESULTS ON THE PREGNANCY TESTS. And I wouldn't doubt that she's lying to get a laugh because her and her pathetic friend who texted me talking shit are the type of girls who are scum and would fuck with somebody's head for a laugh. I NEVER considered that she was lying until the girl you are defending mentioned it, and then I realized how naive I am as a person and now I don't believe her anymore.

Quote:

So, you wouldn't give a fuck about your own kid, yet you expect me to believe that you care about family and will be performing altruistic deeds for orphaned children?

To be honest, I don't care what you think about me, you are nobody to be judging me.

Quote:

Have you ever even done any volunteer work? You know, since you spoke so highly of yourself and talked on about what a caring and compassionate person you are. I would only expect you to have pretty good credentials as far as giving to society and to other people.

I have only done a little bit such as turkey drives, and volunteer at run to feed the hungry in Sacramento, but my everyday actions are those of compassion, I stand up for anybody being mistreated, I always help homeless people, I see people in distress and I am the first one to go comfort them, I see people being called racial names and I go up to them and tell them that it was wrong and the person who called them that is pathetic. My whole thought process is Compassion, there is no selfishness in my personality. You do not know me, stop trying to figure me out.

--------------------

Edited by MushroomStudent777 (07/18/13 11:17 AM)

Student

#18575593 - 07/18/13 11:22 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It's getting out of control, feminist takover :biggrin:

I know.. tell me about it, Crystal G thinks she's some fucking overlord trying to judge me and thinks she's a judge, doesn't even have my story right.

And she said she was going to get a different pregnancy test after the first two were "positive" but she never did.

--------------------

Edited by MushroomStudent777 (07/18/13 11:32 AM)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#18575647 - 07/18/13 11:33 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomStudent777 said:
I know.. tell me about it, Crystal G thinks she's some fucking overlord trying to judge me and thinks she's a judge, doesn't even have my story right.

Because you're a complete and utter joke, you have so much rage and get so defensive it's kinda hard to take you seriously. I have at least 8 times the amount of testosterone you have pumping through my body right now, and look at how calm I am talking to you, while you are getting all defensive and even getting in a competition with VivaLaMushie over who is more compassionate, when it's pretty clear she's one of the nicest gals around here! :facepalm:

All I see is a little immature boy in front of me. There is something wrong with the way you are perceiving this whole pregnancy situation. You clearly have an inflated ego, are pretty condescending and insulting to anybody who doesn't cater to you, and the way you perceive situations is totally messed up. That's what I've analyzed so far from your posts.

Student

#18575688 - 07/18/13 11:42 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I have at least 8 times the amount of testosterone you have pumping through my body right now, and look at how calm I am talking to you

First of all, You aren't the only person who lifts weights on here, second of all I highly doubt a female has 8x more testosterone than me unless your some freak of nature on roids.

From now on i'm not replying to a single one of your posts, you are unworthy of my though. You start an argument and then you say "you are getting all defensive and even getting in a competition"

Quote:

You clearly have an inflated ego

Once again, you are ASSUMING that you KNOW me when you HAVEN'T even MET me. This is why i'm getting "defensive".

Crystal G, you are clearly an annoying piece of shit, Crystal G, you are clearly lesbian, Crystal G, you clearly wish you were a man.

Those are all assumptions and they get annoying especially when it's somebody who doesn't even know you saying them.

--------------------

InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
    #18575712 - 07/18/13 11:47 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I would just like to add that ive been taking care and helping elderly people since I was 16. I'm not saying I'm more compassionate than you, but I am a very caring person for the most part. You keep talking about how you want to punch this lady in the face lol because you got her pregnant.

I still haven't heard you acknowledge that you got her in this situation. You both knew the risks lol

And thanks crystal g for the nice words! :smile:

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#18575723 - 07/18/13 11:51 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomStudent777 said:
First of all, You aren't the only person who lifts weights on here, second of all I highly doubt a female has 8x more testosterone than me unless your some freak of nature on roids.

Uh yes, I am on steroids, testosterone enanthate as a matter of fact. And for the amount that I am taking, yes I am producing between 8-12x more testosterone than the average man. My point was that even with all this excess testosterone coursing through my body, I have yet to react to a situation as poorly and emotionally as you have. 

Quote:

Once again, you are ASSUMING that you KNOW me when you HAVEN'T even MET me. This is why i'm getting "defensive".

YOU are the one that said that you are far more compassionate than VivaLaMushie, and one of the most compassionate people you know. That's what YOU said. I didn't make that shit up. What, you don't think that statement exuded an inflated ego? 

That is not a baseless assumption. I am basing it all off the words YOU chose and the way that you react to a situation.

Student

#18575743 - 07/18/13 11:56 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I would just like to add that ive been taking care and helping elderly people since I was 16

That's real nice you deserve an award.

Quote:

I still haven't heard you acknowledge that you got her in this situation. You both knew the risks lol

What situation? You were the one who said she is probably lying, and so I told her last night I think she's lying and she can drop the act. And now today when I wake up and the first post I see is you saying "I deserve to pay money for 18 years"

$100 says Crystal G will post a reply to what i'm saying even though i'm not talking to her.

--------------------

Edited by MushroomStudent777 (07/18/13 11:57 AM)

OfflineMurzelpfrumpft
pet donkey in a lucid dream

#18575782 - 07/18/13 12:07 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

So far I can tell you are all GOOD persons and you will go to heaven or earn a medal for it.

Content now?

Give it a rest, it has become ridiculous a dozen posts ago.

Bashing each other who's the better person, lol.

So I actually picked up a pair of keys a policeman dropped while walking by today and gave it back to him.
How fucking good is that?
Where do I stand, is this better than helping out orphans or cooking meals for hubby?

Student

Re: Does this make me a bad person [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #18575802 - 07/18/13 12:12 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

LOL Murzelpfrumpft I love you (no homo)

I wasn't trying to brag, Crystal G asked me what i've done so I listed some things , I wasn't trying to make it a competition until she doubted my word. I'll say it just to end it, The "cat lady" is a more caring compassionate person, whatever Idc.

Quote:

Where do I stand, is this better than helping out orphans or cooking meals for hubby?

You are definetly in the top 10

--------------------

Student

#18575814 - 07/18/13 12:16 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Crystal G should have just asked for my resume since she was trying to see who's a better person.

For some odd reason she likes comparing people's character on the shroomery.

She must be a psychic too because she knows everything about me and she hasn't even met me.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #18575816 - 07/18/13 12:17 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Ultimately, if she has the baby, who is the one who will carry the majority of the burden and be making most of the sacrifices?

Bullshit. She gets a free ride from the govt for life. Subsidized housing. Food stamps. Plus, she can buy whatever she wants with the child support. Meanwhile, the man can be homeless, he'll still go to jail for missing payments. Why the fuck do you think all these trashy bitches have kids with no dads?

The NY Times estimates that it costs approximately $1300 to raise a newborn, yet 279 a month is the average monthly child support actually paid, that's nothing in terms of what a child costs. 279 a month is enough to pay for diapers and some food, not monthly pediatrician visits or clothing.

Plus, money isn't the only sacrifice a parent makes. Some of the worst part of parenting has to do with the actual WORK you have to put in your child. Waking up every 2 hours in the middle of the night to nurse and change diapers, not being able to go out and live her life when she is only 19 and has so much to see and experience herself, and later on having to deal with a rebellious teenager all by herself... which will be tough to deal with without a father figure.

I'm talking labor you cannot put a real dollar value on. Whatever free money I make from food stamps and welfare and child support or whatever ain't worth all those years of my life. You can keep your $500 a month or whatever. That kind of labor just ain't worth that kind of money to anybody; anybody can clearly see freedom is better than a measly $500 a month! Do you REALLY think that women are going around purposefully getting pregnant for that kind of low cash?!??!?!?

You don't know how white and black trash operate. They don't bother with pediatric care. They don't buy new clothes. They don't buy diapers. They get all that free from food banks or go without. They plop the kids in front of the tv/play station and slap them if they make a sound and drop shit as junk good in front of them and that's all.  Free clothes and all that are donated. They don't pay the medical costs. Are you fucking joking? It's not a child; it's a paycheck. The MAKE money off the kid. If they didn't the projects would be 100% pro-choice. Now it's full of welfare mamas with six kids each. If having a kid is so expensive how do these unemployed pieces of trash afford to keep popping them out. It's not like the babies or the mamas are starving. In fact, they're chronically overweight. So what's going on? No job. Six kids. Everyone is fat. Fuck what the liberal NYTimes says. I see a lot of bitches getting a fee ride thanks to a small chunk of sperm.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Does this make me a bad person [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #18575848 - 07/18/13 12:23 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

having to deal with a rebellious teenager all by herself... which will be tough to deal with without a father figure.

They don't give a fuck about their teenagers. They love it when they're sent to jail and are even more ecstatic when they get killed. They cry and cry on TV but you know they love it when their problem is taken away. Trayvon Martin's family is a prime example. They didn't give a fuck that he died but they can't wait to turn it into a new paycheck.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order