Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesandman420
Saint PP
Male

dali exhibit trip report
    #2818459 - 06/22/04 07:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Holy shit did I just have the time of my life!

Me and a good friend went and ate some sushi (Lots of good vitamins and minerals, more than most any other food), then we ate about 2 grams of aborts each. Next we were off to the fucking Salvador Dali exhibit at the museum. It had over 300 paintings, lots of sculptures, books, articles, stories, tarot cards all kinds of FUCKING MADNESS!

We arrived to the museum and I had been tripping for arround 15 minutes already. My stomach was really starting to hurt and I was really nervous because we kinda got lost driving to the museum (we are trained proffesionals, do not try this at home) But as soon as I got out of the car everything was super cool.

We didnt know exactly where the exhibit was, it was in one of the side buildings of the main museum. But we walked to this building with a bad ass water garden in the front. When we were walking by the water, i looked at the water then looked at the ground and it totally looked like I was walking on water! We kept walking arround and saw some amazing massive sculptures that were tripped out even in reality and were really neat frying.

Then we came across this unbelievably cool yard in the front of the museum: Arround the edges of it was a sidewalk and it immediatly dipped down like 5 or 6 feet kinda like a giant green bowl. Inside waas the big tree that looked just a like a bonsai (this was all real btw) I have to say that thing really entertained me and my friend!

We eventually made it to the exhibit. We bought are tickets and at this time the trip was really starting to peak. The next thing you know - OMFG I was in heaven. Dalis work is uncomparable to anything ive ever seen in real life -and there is nothing in this world that is more impressive shrooming. Holy crap my head almost exploded in there. I just walked and walked and stared and laughed and smiled like a invalid the hole time. It was a life changing, wonderful inspiring experience. After the trip started to wear off we wondered out and to the omni theater, but on a bowl break we realized we were out of cash Oh well arround then the trip wore off completely and we cruised back home all happy and smiling.''

Good times, good times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: dali exhibit trip report [Re: sandman420]
    #2818486 - 06/22/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Apperanly the "proffesional" doesnt know its spelled professionals.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: dali exhibit trip report [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2818643 - 06/22/04 08:07 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hallucinogen said:

*Apparently* the asshole who is correcting other people's spelling errors didn't check his own post for errors. Dick.

Anyway, nice trip report, sounds like you had fun. Dali rules!

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
Re: dali exhibit trip report [Re: Aaladorn]
    #2818805 - 06/22/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Aaladorn said:
Dick.

*Ahem* Incomplete sentence. :tongue:

Right, anyways....
sounds like you had a blast. Dali is one of my favorite painters. His style is just so unique, and to see it while trippin would've been amazing! And it must've been nice tripping in a museum, where you can stare at a swirling painting for hours, giving off the impression that you are just really really admiring the vivacious brush strokes or some shit.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Invisiblesandman420
Saint PP
Male

Re: dali exhibit trip report [Re: manna_man]
    #2819120 - 06/22/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

hehe I highly recommend that if the chance is even possible that you go for it! Ive tripped many times before and nothing compares to this trip. Dali really ispires the visuals on mushrooms. I was totally amazed at the intense visuals that would come out of his paintings. Especially some of his watercolors and his tarot designs.

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: dali exhibit trip report [Re: Aaladorn]
    #2819123 - 06/22/04 09:53 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Aaladorn said:
Quote:

Hallucinogen said:

*Apparently* the asshole who is correcting other people's spelling errors didn't check his own post for errors. Dick.

Anyway, nice trip report, sounds like you had fun. Dali rules!

Apparently the asshole who corrected me didnt notice I didnt call myself a professional. shitface.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
Re: dali exhibit trip report [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2820161 - 06/23/04 07:36 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"shitface."
That's an ncomplete sentence, a comma would've been more appropriate before the shitface.
Seriously though, who gives a flying fuck about spelling anyway? You guys are all dongs if that's so important to you!

[edit] i suppose someone is going to point out my typo in the word incomplete.

Edited by el_duderino (06/23/04 08:17 AM)

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: dali exhibit trip report [Re: sandman420]
    #2820545 - 06/23/04 10:45 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

what museum was that at? i saw some dali at centre pompidou in Paris a while back, while really stoned from some fine pollen hash... beauty. sheer beauty!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract