Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods]
    #27572662 - 12/07/21 04:54 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

"You don't make your own decisions because you choose not to do what others require of you." -koods

Wow you're like a modern philosopher.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #27572671 - 12/07/21 05:04 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

If you aren’t doing something because someone wants you to do it, they are making your decisions for you. Seems pretty obvious.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27572685 - 12/07/21 05:11 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

The Shroomery is always good for a laugh.

:laugh2:

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: mycosis]
    #27572719 - 12/07/21 05:36 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
CDC is saying now they're likely going to redefine the 'fully vaccinated' label to mean a third booster must be given after six months as antibodies decline by as much as 57% by that time. All whilst increasing studies show increasing side effects from the vaccine itself:

[url=https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html#:~:text=Myocarditis is inflammation of the,infection or some other trigger]https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html#:~:text=Myocarditis is inflammation of the,infection or some other trigger[/url].

What a fucking world we live in.

The science on treating a novel virus obviously changes with time and information, like many people expected 2 doses in a month isn’t the optimal course.

Side effects aren’t increasing from vaccination, myocarditis is a well known inflammatory response that can happen after viral infections and other reasons. You’re something like 15x more likely to get myocarditis from Covid than from the vaccine, and that’s just one of many issues Covid causes in the heart,

Quote:

Two new studies from Germany paint a sobering picture of the toll that Covid-19 takes on the heart, raising the specter of long-term damage after people recover, even if their illness was not severe enough to require hospitalization.

One study examined the cardiac MRIs of 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 and compared them to heart images from 100 people who were similar but not infected with the virus. Their average age was 49 and two-thirds of the patients had recovered at home. More than two months later, infected patients were more likely to have troubling cardiac signs than people in the control group: 78 patients showed structural changes to their hearts, 76 had evidence of a biomarker signaling cardiac injury typically found after a heart attack, and 60 had signs of inflammation.

These were relatively young, healthy patients who fell ill in the spring, Valentina Puntmann, who led the MRI study, pointed out in an interview. Many of them had just returned from ski vacations. None of them thought they had anything wrong with their hearts.

“The fact that 78% of ‘recovered’ [patients] had evidence of ongoing heart involvement means that the heart is involved in a majority of patients, even if Covid-19 illness does not scream out with the classical heart symptoms, such as anginal chest pain,” she told STAT. She is a cardiologist at University Hospital Frankfurt. “In my view, the relatively clear onset of Covid-19 illness provides an opportunity to take proactive action and to look for heart involvement early.”

https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/27/covid19-concerns-about-lasting-heart-damage

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods]
    #27572739 - 12/07/21 05:56 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
You’re something like 15x more likely to get myocarditis from Covid than from the vaccine, and that’s just one of many issues Covid causes in the heart

I know the virus 'could' be worse, but with the virus there's still only a chance I'll get it. I'm ok with that chance. With the way things are going, the vaccine I will be forced to get it by people I despise. Not cool at all muchacho.

Quote:

koods said:
Why are you letting covid and governments dictate your life

LOL the yawnfest continues. You're as bloody dull as dishwater you are koods. Sucks to be you 'n all, but I really don't understand why you're still trying to impose your warped view of existence upon me. It's laughably boring.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #27572760 - 12/07/21 06:11 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

You’re something like 15x more likely to get myocarditis from Covid than from the vaccine, and that’s just one of many issues Covid causes in the heart,

And the viral myocarditis is much worse. Like full cardiac arrest on a basketball court worse

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/23/949751706/university-of-florida-forward-keyontae-johnson-diagnosed-with-heart-inflammation

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods] * 5
    #27572765 - 12/07/21 06:13 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I know the virus 'could' be worse, but with the virus there's still only a chance I'll get it. I'm ok with that chance.

I’d say that chance approaches 100%

Quote:

LOL the yawnfest continues. You're as bloody dull as dishwater you are koods. Sucks to be you 'n all, but I really don't understand why you're still trying to impose your warped view of existence upon me. It's laughably boring.

You’d think JSB was a twelve year old based on his posts.

Edited by koods (12/07/21 06:15 PM)

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods] * 1
    #27572772 - 12/07/21 06:16 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

feevers said:
You’re something like 15x more likely to get myocarditis from Covid than from the vaccine, and that’s just one of many issues Covid causes in the heart

I know the virus 'could' be worse, but with the virus there's still only a chance I'll get it. I'm ok with that chance. With the way things are going, the vaccine I will be forced to get it by people I despise. Not cool at all muchacho.

I mean it’s not really a matter of could, the virus is exponentially worse than the vaccine in every way except that Covid won’t give you a boo boo on your arm. If you exist in society you’ll get Covid. It really is a binary decision. You have two choices... catch Covid with an immune system that is trained to beat it, or let it spread and play around throughout your organs and cells while your body tries to figure out what it is, then formulate a response, then actually start clearing it. 

If you think you already had it you could always get checked for antibodies. I got checked after months of working face to face with Covid patients and 2 separate occasions where I had all the symptoms, but came up negative for any antibodies.

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: feevers]
    #27572779 - 12/07/21 06:20 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Covid patients are starting to trickle back into the hospital here, I had 2 yesterday after going a couple months without seeing any. Got an email today that multiple other patients are testing positive now. Apparently total hospitalizations in my state have doubled in the last couple weeks... still nothing compared to the peak but we’ll see what the holidays bring. My friend who’s an NP at a hospital in NH said they’re averaging a new Covid patient per hour, out of beds most of the day, cancelling non-emergency procedures and running a 10 hour wait in their ER.

It really is mind boggling that this shit is still going on, the vast majority of these people just needed to make 2 trips to Walgreens and they’d be at home with family right now instead of deep throating a vent

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: feevers]
    #27572791 - 12/07/21 06:26 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

If you think you already had it you could always get checked for antibodies. I got checked after months of working face to face with Covid patients and 2 separate occasions where I had all the symptoms, but came up negative for any antibodies.

A vast majority of people who had covid do not have detectable antibodies using the standard tests after one year.

Quote:

It really is mind boggling that this shit is still going on, the vast majority of these people just needed to make 2 trips to Walgreens and they’d be at home with family right now instead of deep throating a vent

They didn’t have the super duper immune system they thought they had. I’m sure the ones that survive will say the reason they survived is their superior immune system - not the infusion of lab made antibodies that cost $1300 and the $700-$3500 antiviral treatments.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (12/07/21 06:36 PM)

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
    #27572798 - 12/07/21 06:32 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

12 nah 13 got the angst of a teen

Oh my the world we live in. It's almost like mandates, guidelines and rules changed based on evidence and science.

Oh my the horror it is to be a decent member of society

--------------------
:whyyy:

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

#27572814 - 12/07/21 06:49 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

A vast majority of people who had covid do not have detectable antibodies using the standard tests after one year.

Quote:

They didn’t have the super duper immune system they thought they had. I’m sure the ones that survive will say the reason they survived is their superior immune system - not the infusion of lab made antibodies that cost $1300 and the $700-$3500 antiviral treatments.

Yeah I thought I had it after a conference in March, the test was in November I think so idk. Everyone thinks they had covid

One of my patients yesterday was vaccinated and young but was on immunosuppressants, 9 days on a vent. The other one was pretty much the archetypal anti-vaxxer, essentially blaming the hospital and doctors for the fact that he got sicker. It’s tough to just bite my tongue

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27572820 - 12/07/21 06:55 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

If possible, people taking long term immunosuppressant therapy could stop taking them right before getting vaccinated for a week or two afterwards. Most immunosuppressants prevent the formation of antibodies after vaccination or infections. If you stop the immunosuppressive effect during the time the antibodies are being made, patients have a much better immune response down the line

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.28.462156v1.full

Quote:

Through proof-of-principle experiments utilizing a mouse model, we demonstrated that immune suppression in autoimmune disorders through pharmaceutical treatments may impair vaccine response to SARS-CoV-2, and temporary suspension of immunosuppressant treatment may be necessary to mount an effective antibody vaccine response.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (12/07/21 06:56 PM)

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods] * 1
    #27572837 - 12/07/21 07:08 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

vaccines can cause unwanted pregnancies.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 1
    #27572842 - 12/07/21 07:10 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

She should have known the flu vaccine doesn’t come in a turkey baster and isn’t injected deep in the vagina

The entire history of the world was altered by some chick who lied about how she got pregnant

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (12/07/21 07:12 PM)

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

#27572852 - 12/07/21 07:18 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
If possible, people taking long term immunosuppressant therapy could stop taking them right before getting vaccinated for a week or two afterwards. Most immunosuppressants prevent the formation of antibodies after vaccination or infections. If you stop the immunosuppressive effect during the time the antibodies are being made, patients have a much better immune response down the line

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.28.462156v1.full

Quote:

Through proof-of-principle experiments utilizing a mouse model, we demonstrated that immune suppression in autoimmune disorders through pharmaceutical treatments may impair vaccine response to SARS-CoV-2, and temporary suspension of immunosuppressant treatment may be necessary to mount an effective antibody vaccine response.

It probably depends on the drug. My mother was on chemo and another drug that suppresses B cells,  she was in a study and waited a month or so after stopping treatment to get vaccinated. She had no measurable antibodies after 2 doses, 6 months after stopping the drugs she had a decent response from the booster though.

This patient was given her booster while still in the hospital shortly after coming the vent. She was likely still taking the immunosuppressants and a laundry list of other meds from the ICU, doesn’t seem ideal but hopefully between surviving the virus and the booster she’ll get some immunity

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27572869 - 12/07/21 07:38 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

They tested five different drugs and I think it said halting two of them had a significant benefit

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleJohnnyTripsAlot
Shroomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #27573003 - 12/07/21 10:18 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

So honest question, the stuff going on in Australia doesn't scare any of you?

--------------------

https://instagram.com/cultivatedminds570?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
Cultivated Minds Extracts and Supplements

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: JohnnyTripsAlot]
    #27573005 - 12/07/21 10:21 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Be more specific.

InvisibleJohnnyTripsAlot
Shroomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Fiery]
    #27573010 - 12/07/21 10:28 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

People getting taken by police to be placed covid camps against their will for weeks.  Not because they tested positive but bc they were linked through contact tracing to somebody who was positive.

--------------------

https://instagram.com/cultivatedminds570?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
Cultivated Minds Extracts and Supplements

Edited by JohnnyTripsAlot (12/07/21 10:28 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder