Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave
    #27294011 - 05/04/21 01:27 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

dont care how much ya dont like em, this just aint smart

and there are people out there who identify with this lady, gauranteed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: morrowasted]
    #27294017 - 05/04/21 01:32 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

gotta love "keep digging a hole. you wont be able to walk in this town" at 5:55

"just stop with your nonsense. you're an idiot" @ 6:49

supreme irony. absurd levels of cognitive dissonance

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: morrowasted] * 3
    #27294024 - 05/04/21 01:36 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

She clearly hasn't paid rent in long enough for the landlord to have gone thru all the legal steps up until the point of cops removing them. That's why being a landlord sucks, you have to deal with scum like this

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

Edited by trees (05/04/21 01:36 PM)

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery
Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: trees]
    #27294048 - 05/04/21 01:57 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
She clearly hasn't paid rent in long enough for the landlord to have gone thru all the legal steps up until the point of cops removing them. That's why being a landlord sucks, you have to deal with scum like this

she clearly has problems, exploiting the basic human need for a roof over your head is pretty scummy.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: druqs]
    #27294052 - 05/04/21 01:58 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I love how at 14:50 she says the name of the psych facility they took her to the last time she had a meltdown

OfflineMandarinfish

Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: trees]
    #27294053 - 05/04/21 01:58 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Police do slow down when you mention they are being recorded though.  :wink:

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: druqs]
    #27294065 - 05/04/21 02:04 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

druqs said:
Quote:

trees said:

she clearly has problems, exploiting the basic human need for a roof over your head is pretty scummy.

I agree landlordship is a dirty profession, but not much can be done, what would you propose, let her live there rent free till the place falls apart from lack of maintenance? Or lock her up in a mental hospital? What do we do with these people?

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: Mandarinfish]
    #27294076 - 05/04/21 02:11 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

how much yall wanna bet when she "goes to the bathroom" after going on and on about "bringing out anything 'druggish'" she is really just flushing her tweak?

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery
    #27294088 - 05/04/21 02:16 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
Quote:

druqs said:
Quote:

trees said:

I agree landlordship is a dirty profession, but not much can be done, what would you propose, let her live there rent free till the place falls apart from lack of maintenance? Or lock her up in a mental hospital? What do we do with these people?

good point, i suppose ideally offer alternative accommodation with access to appropriate care.
if she won't go and the property becomes a health risk, or is getting damaged, send in the heavies.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

#27294094 - 05/04/21 02:17 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

lmao she basically confesses to flushing the drugs at 21:50

Quote:

trees said:

the place she is staying is "Extended Stay America". sounds like one of those hotel places you rent by the week. :rofl:

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: morrowasted] * 2
    #27294109 - 05/04/21 02:28 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

it's funny but actually fucked up at the same time. That crazy woman was a child at one point with friends and parents and now she's got no where to go probbaly nobody to look after her deterioration into a useless human, no program set up for her kind, she's a step away from becoming another night lurking street ghoul that everyone runs away from, until she winds up dead in behind a dumpster

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery
    #27294126 - 05/04/21 02:36 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

yup, the system working exactly as intended, tragic.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

#27294130 - 05/04/21 02:38 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
it's funny but actually fucked up at the same time. That crazy woman was a child at one point with friends and parents and now she's got no where to go probbaly nobody to look after her deterioration into a useless human, no program set up for her kind, she's a step away from becoming another night lurking street ghoul that everyone runs away from, until she winds up dead in behind a dumpster

I mean I do hear you and agree that there is an aspect of it that is very sad. However there are no easy answers to mental health problems. She has clearly been hospitalized before for psych problems. During that time, she was presumably stabilized prior to release. After release though there is no way to guarantee the patient will continue to follow the therapeutic regimen prescribed by the doctor. We used to just lock up unstable people indefinitely, or worse, lobotomize them. I think we can agree that forcibly keeping someone incarcerated (even in a hospital) indefinitely just because [you believe that] they are mentally ill is not the right course of action.

These cops clearly recognized that the lady had mental health issues. they never escalated the situation at all, no matter how much SHE tried to escalate it.

I would be willing to bet she is on disability for her mental health issues as well. If she isn't, she could be. If she is, it's incredibly frustrating that she will accept the authority of the government when it comes to receiving a check, but not when it comes to obeying basic laws like "you have to pay your rent." Essentially the government is saying "look we will literally pay for you to live somewhere." Based on the video it seems like this woman decided to buy drugs and other random bullshit like essential oils with her disability check rather than paying the rent

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #27294132 - 05/04/21 02:39 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:

American's access to healthcare and specifically mental health is so fucked that basically the people who need mental healthcare the most are the ones denied it. It's absolutely crazy to me that people will pay $300-$800 per month for healthcare insurance while also saying "I don't want higher taxes to pay for poor people's health", like they just forgot they're already paying an extra 10% of their yearly income for JUST their own healthcare.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #27294136 - 05/04/21 02:43 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
Quote:

trees said:

American's access to healthcare and specifically mental health is so fucked that basically the people who need mental healthcare the most are the ones denied it. It's absolutely crazy to me that people will pay $300-$800 per month for healthcare insurance while also saying "I don't want higher taxes to pay for poor people's health", like they just forgot they're already paying an extra 10% of their yearly income for JUST their own healthcare.

I deal with psych patients all the time. People acting this way can go the hospital without insurance. There are state facilities that will pick up the tab. There are even state-run outpatient psych clinics you can go to for free as well. She is the #1 thing preventing her from receiving health care.

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: morrowasted]
    #27294151 - 05/04/21 02:52 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
Quote:

trees said:

I deal with psych patients all the time. People acting this way can go the hospital without insurance. There are state facilities that will pick up the tab. There are even state-run outpatient psych clinics you can go to for free as well. She is the #1 thing preventing her from receiving health care.

That's good to know, I'm assuming the level of care available changes from state to state? I guess at the end of the day, you can't expect people with severe mental issues to act in their own best interests...hell, I don't even do that all the time.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Re: PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #27294158 - 05/04/21 02:56 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah i am sure it does vary from place to place. I live in texas which is notorious for not making it easy for poor and disabled people to receive healthcare (for example we do not accept federal medicaid money simply because we dont want to have to contribute the required amount to it) but even here we have some public mental health facilities that are paid for taxpayers, donors, research institutions, etc

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom