Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded
    #27291781 -

Because you will lose.

I am the emperor of absent-mindedness.  I mean, at any given time, there are no fewer than 5 bruises on my body.  And that's not the worst part.  The worst part is that for the vast majority of them, I have no idea how they got on there.

Can you beat me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: TinyBee] * 1
    #27291867 -

TinyBee said:
Can you beat me?



i can, but you will only end up more bruised.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: TinyBee] * 1
    #27291879 -

You ever been in a hurry and looking for your keys getting all angry and cussing, and then realize they've been in your hand or pocket the whole time?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: druqs]
    #27291983 -

druqs said:
TinyBee said:
Can you beat me?



i can, but you will only end up more bruised.


Good one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #27291987 -

tyrannicalrex said:
You ever been in a hurry and looking for your keys getting all angry and cussing, and then realize they've been in your hand or pocket the whole time?



No, but I sometimes pull my mask down, and when the bus comes, I am in a huge hurry delving into every pocket but I just can't find my mask.

Edited by TinyBee (05/03/21 12:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #27291998 -

tyrannicalrex said:
You ever been in a hurry and looking for your keys getting all angry and cussing, and then realize they've been in your hand or pocket the whole time?



:guiltyascharged:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: Nifflerz]
    #27293368 -

I was just finishing a 12 hour day at school, walked half a mile from school to where my car was parked, realized I left my keys at school, walked back to school, checked everywhere, then found them in my pocket.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: Nifflerz]
    #27293373 -

User is banned:rofl2:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #27293395 -

Darn that didn't take long, it's like he was trying for the hammer.

Should have pleaded insanity for a free pass.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: Northerner]
    #27293397 -

Northerner said:
Darn that didn't take long, it's like he was trying for the hammer.

Should have pleaded insanity for a free pass.



He'll be fine, didn't he get a VPN specifically for this situation?


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #27293406 -

whatd they get banned for, and I think he was a she, I forget how to check how people got banned, I didnt really see them do anything bad except spout anti-vaxx rhetoric


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #27293432 -

12 points strike out, will be back never to explain her/himself.

Ima Trooper said:
Northerner said:
Darn that didn't take long, it's like he was trying for the hammer.

Should have pleaded insanity for a free pass.



He'll be fine, didn't he get a VPN specifically for this situation?



Just maybe capable of following through with that plan.

We'll send out the scouts to watch for incoming muppets.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do not compete with me to see who is more absent-minded [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #27293436 -

I admired the balls it took to ask for recommendations for a VPN specifically for circumventing bans, on the website he was planning on getting banned from. :lol:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can we has a funnies thread? -- Part 7
( 1 2 3 4 ... 266 267 )
Oscuro_lobo 206,327 5,332 03/23/22 06:51 PM
by Tormato
* Omnicyclic You - I wrote a Little Book of Big Things that has been 42 years in the coming!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AsanteM 2,466 77 10/12/21 05:51 AM
by Asante
* COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 180 181 )
AsanteM 75,310 3,602 08/11/21 05:48 AM
by Asante
* There’s a raccoon living in my attic
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
koods 3,522 149 05/04/21 12:03 AM
by koods
* I’m getting a rare cichlid
( 1 2 all )
Land TroutM 532 24 12/06/23 09:05 PM
by Texas Honey Badger
* I swear my ass (butt) plays jokes on me
( 1 2 all )
Cracked Egg 1,012 27 05/05/21 06:52 AM
by christopera
* Math question HELP!
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 647 24 05/04/21 11:38 PM
by Shiithead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
276 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.