Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Ololiuqui
    #2712529 - 05/21/04 06:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hey, i was wondering, why does www.BouncingB.com sell Ololiuqui if they are, as some of you say, 'inactive'? I am really confused as to why they are being sold then. Says many indians used them, and i know they dont use them just for shits and giggles, they have to do something to the mind.

i ground up 10 of them decently, but the hard ass shells are kind of in small chunks yet, but most of it is powder. I was gonna do them tonight to see if they do anything, does anyone advise against this, is there ANYONE at all out there that has truly tripped off of these seeds, or is there anyone that has taken them and experienced nothing?

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/pr...33906165c639928

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Ololiuqui [Re: ]
    #2712599 - 05/21/04 06:56 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

10 seeds is hardly enough. Try 50-100. It will blow your fucking mind.

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #2712754 - 05/21/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

because people like to grow them too. They can't say they're selling them for someone to eat them, liability reasons.

Anonymous

Re: Ololiuqui [Re: Aneglakya]
    #2714470 - 05/22/04 11:00 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

guess not

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

#2714634 - 05/22/04 12:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

How many do you have left? Its really an awesome experience. Better than HBWR in my opinion.

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #2714636 - 05/22/04 12:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Have you ever combined the two?

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Anonymous

#2715059 - 05/22/04 03:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

13, i thought they were inactive lol

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

#2715066 - 05/22/04 03:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

oh no way man. Thats not enough though so I would say trade with someone to get some more or just save those and buy more. They are easy to grow too.

Anonymous

#2715085 - 05/22/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

man thats shitty as fuck, the dude that gave them to me said 8 - 10 would do it. i dont know what the fuck is going on.

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2715128 - 05/22/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lmao.It's always a good idea to research dosages online either at erowid or somewhere else.Never ever take someone's word on dosages.That's an easy way to OD or to be screwed out of a trip.And always start at low dosages first and then next time take a bit more if it isnt enough and work your way to a level where you're comfortable at.That's the best way to avoid OD'ing and to avoid a stronger trip than you bargained for.Also weight is always an issue.Lighter people generally can handle less than a heavier person.

--------------------
"There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate, no net like delusions, no river like craving."

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2715288 - 05/22/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
hey, i was wondering, why does www.BouncingB.com sell Ololiuqui if they are, as some of you say, 'inactive'? I am really confused as to why they are being sold then. Says many indians used them, and i know they dont use them just for shits and giggles, they have to do something to the mind.

i ground up 10 of them decently, but the hard ass shells are kind of in small chunks yet, but most of it is powder. I was gonna do them tonight to see if they do anything, does anyone advise against this, is there ANYONE at all out there that has truly tripped off of these seeds, or is there anyone that has taken them and experienced nothing?

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/pr...33906165c639928

You know the only sin against a plant, is when you waste the plants life force.

Rivea is very strong spiritual medicine. Very powerful teacher of divinity.

Not something to simply to do. See like most entheogens, if you use it for its divinity.

It is a key to a higher consciousness.

Now please use it for expanding of the consciousness and Ego transcendance.

These are a spiritual catalyst.

Please, do respect them.

Anonymous

Re: Ololiuqui [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #2715471 - 05/22/04 05:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i was expecting HWBR, not these seeds...i only researched HWBR, had i gotten the seeds i thought i was getting i would have no problems.

Mr. G,

i understand. im very aware of this...thank you for caring. just so you know im very spiritual, all i see is god at all times, even when i get pissed off, it is crazy(cool). i just want to try these seeds and see what they do to me, the way that i am there is no getting around seeing the divine. i just want to see what they got to show me.

PS, im not afraid of an OD. death aint scary, and you can come back if you want to.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

#2715555 - 05/22/04 06:01 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Wow Kottommouth your response was very mature and respectable. 5 shrooms to you.

"I'm not afraid of an OD"

It's not an OD you should be scared of its an ED, Ego Death.. When I experienced Ego Death from HBWR my entire life was changed and i've never been the same.

Anonymous

#2715740 - 05/22/04 06:50 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

thanks man, i think i have gone through that life change already. hey atleast it is a change for the better, right?  :heart:

OfflineDNICEONER
Myco-botanydichotomy
Loc: Rotterdam
    #2715979 - 05/22/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

theres one thing that I would like to discuss, or mention rather, about one aspect of this website. There are many people in this organization who insist that one should not consume any given substance unless said person is 'spiritually motivated' and other things of this nature. Often, members flame and condescendingly talk down to others for not using these substances or 'tools' in the manner which 'they' see fit. Correct me if I'm wrong, but one might argue that the foundation of this organization is the freedom of choice, speech, and the idea that one can use ones' body in a way that the individual sees fit, rejecting what is pushed down on them from others (government etc.) in order to be an individual. I strongly feel that what many,(not all), of the shroomerys members preach is in strict contrast to what we, as a group are supposed to hold most valuable. Don't misconstrue what I'm saying; all I wish to get across is that we should not judge eachother based on our reasons for consuming some of the great gifts that the earth was blessed with.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Ololiuqui [Re: DNICEONER]
    #2716013 - 05/22/04 08:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Good point DN.. He did take it rather well though, but good point. I think he is trying to get across that these plants have been used in a very ritualistic fashion in the past and that for us westerner's to consume it in a disrespectfull manner is sort of us Raping their culture and demonizing a sacred entity, in which case I completely agree with Mr Gubby. However, I don't feel that the members of this board lack spirituality at all, although there are bound to be a few.

OfflineDNICEONER
Myco-botanydichotomy
Loc: Rotterdam
    #2716120 - 05/22/04 08:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I wasn't necessarily talking about this thread, although it did inspire me to write this post. I was talking about numerous posts throughout this site. I've seen it happen to others as well. Just an observation.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Ololiuqui [Re: DNICEONER]
    #2716309 - 05/22/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I too have made that observation but like you said everyone is entitled to their opinion, so they should be allowed to critise those who don't seem to respect the plants. It's just how it flows.

Invisiblejojoba
RockMoNsTa

Loc: SPaCE
    #2716377 - 05/22/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

To each his own. I would never push my beliefs on someone else, as i hope they wouldn't push theirs on me.    just because someone accepts your words, doesnt mean they have to jump off your bridge. if that makes any sense at all. haha. sorry. :smile:

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR MY HUGE TRADE LIST ~~ CLICK HERE
Looking For These Items
Various Plants and Seeds.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Ololiuqui [Re: jojoba]
    #2716430 - 05/22/04 09:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

No jojoba. You are wrong. WHY CAN"T YOU SEE IT MY WAY!! you are SO wrong!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale