Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Ololiuqui Help
    #3004557 - 08/14/04 04:09 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I've got three Ololiuqui seedlings. Two in one pot and one in another. They're doing fairly well and are about a month old i guess. Anyway they seem to be getting lighter...I mean less dark in their greeness and I was wondering if maybe this was a vitamin defficiency or too little sunlight. They're sitting in an east facing sliding glass door so they get direct sunlight in the morning and indirect the rest of the day. They planted in a mixture of Scott's Cacti and Succulent potting soil (all I had at the time) and Perlite. About 60%/40% respectively. They're in 3-3 1/2" diameter plastic pots and I'm planning on leaving them in their until their a little more developed and then transplant them into one big pot with a small trellice. Anyone havea good idea of why they might be getting lighter/almost yellowing. I've actually had a couple of their cotidylons yellow and fall of and a few leaf sprouts. They've got about 2 well developed leaves each.

On another odd note one of them sprouted with 3 codilydons.

Any advice?

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Ololiuqui Help [Re: Hooty]
    #3004570 - 08/14/04 04:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

THey must have something to up. I have some plants that are over a year old and still only about 6-8'' tall. many of them died and I found out its because they didn't have a trellace. When I put a trellace there they took off and got really healthy. Do you have a trellace?

They are very easy and fun to grow aren't they? Too bad I've never got them to set seed... I've never seen them get "woody" like they are suppost to. I wonder how long it takes for them to get to that stage.

--------------------

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: Ololiuqui Help [Re: Aneglakya]
    #3004985 - 08/14/04 07:09 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

No I don't have a trellace yet, but I had read your report before of them not growing unless they had something to grow up and I'm planning on replanting them to a bigger pot with a trellace once they're established enough, as I said in the earlier post. Why do you think they've yet to set seeds? Do you have them indoors or out?

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden