Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 393 | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Vahn421]
    #26828022 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26828046 -

Does anyone still think America is a democracy?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Vahn421] * 1
    #26828055 -

Vahn421 said:
That was a disturbing video by Jimmy.

Biden is likely single handedly responsible for the incarceration of more black people than any other human being that has ever walked on American soil.



Are you trying to set a record for stupid?


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Vahn421]
    #26828077 -

You know that Mr. Dore is making shit up, right?  There is nothing in the 1994 crime bill that caused that poor man's unjust imprisonment.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26828078 -

Edit: Nevermind.


--------------------

Edited by Vahn421 (07/17/20 03:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26828079 -

Enlil said:
You know that Mr. Dore is making shit up, right?  There is nothing in the 1994 crime bill that caused that poor man's unjust imprisonment.



I'd like to know more. How are you certain?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26828082 -

Brian Jones said:
Vahn421 said:
That was a disturbing video by Jimmy.

Biden is likely single handedly responsible for the incarceration of more black people than any other human being that has ever walked on American soil.



Are you trying to set a record for stupid?



I'm trying man, but given the people I'm talking to, I think the record here is going to be REALLY hard to break.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Vahn421] * 1
    #26828084 -

Vahn421 said:
Enlil said:
You know that Mr. Dore is making shit up, right?  There is nothing in the 1994 crime bill that caused that poor man's unjust imprisonment.



I'd like to know more. How are you certain?



Well, first...he was arrested and charged under state law.  The 1994 bill doesn't change state law.  Second, the strings attached in the bill don't set any mandatory minimums for low level drug offenses. 

This is pure empty rhetoric that Dore doesn't even try to explain.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26828086 -

Enlil said:
Vahn421 said:
Enlil said:
You know that Mr. Dore is making shit up, right?  There is nothing in the 1994 crime bill that caused that poor man's unjust imprisonment.



I'd like to know more. How are you certain?



Well, first...he was arrested and charged under state law.  The 1994 bill doesn't change state law.  Second, the strings attached in the bill don't set any mandatory minimums for low level drug offenses. 

This is pure empty rhetoric that Dore doesn't even try to explain.



I'm genuinely interested in this and am going to look into it thoroughly in the morning when I'm not 6 beers deep. Hah.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Vahn421] * 1
    #26828096 -

Vahn421 said:
Brian Jones said:
Vahn421 said:
That was a disturbing video by Jimmy.

Biden is likely single handedly responsible for the incarceration of more black people than any other human being that has ever walked on American soil.



Are you trying to set a record for stupid?



I'm trying man, but given the people I'm talking to, I think the record here is going to be REALLY hard to break.



You have a slight point there, but you are going above and beyond. Maybe I say something questionable, maybe stupid in certain people's point of view, but I do it a couple times a day.

You are doing it 40 times a day. The mods have to read all this stuff whether they want to or not.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26828103 -

Enlil said:
Vahn421 said:
Enlil said:
You know that Mr. Dore is making shit up, right?  There is nothing in the 1994 crime bill that caused that poor man's unjust imprisonment.



I'd like to know more. How are you certain?



Well, first...he was arrested and charged under state law.  The 1994 bill doesn't change state law.  Second, the strings attached in the bill don't set any mandatory minimums for low level drug offenses. 

This is pure empty rhetoric that Dore doesn't even try to explain.



According to Vox, "The law imposed tougher prison sentences at the federal level and encouraged states to do the same. It provided funds for states to build more prisons, aimed to fund 100,000 more cops, and backed grant programs that encouraged police officers to carry out more drug-related arrests — an escalation of the war on drugs."

So it actually:

1.  Put more police on the street to find people like Sean.
2.  Encouraged states to make more drug related arrests.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26828106 -

Brian Jones said:
Vahn421 said:
Brian Jones said:
Vahn421 said:
That was a disturbing video by Jimmy.

Biden is likely single handedly responsible for the incarceration of more black people than any other human being that has ever walked on American soil.



Are you trying to set a record for stupid?



I'm trying man, but given the people I'm talking to, I think the record here is going to be REALLY hard to break.



You have a slight point there, but you are going above and beyond. Maybe I say something questionable, maybe stupid in certain people's point of view, but I do it a couple times a day.

You are doing it 40 times a day. The mods have to read all this stuff whether they want to or not.



Are you trying to make me feel bad? Because what I'm hearing is that 40 times a day I'm not getting banned. If I'm gonna set ANY record, it sounds like I'm WELL on my way, because I assure you, now that I know the rules, I'm not gonna overstep them. (And I'm not going anywhere.) :wink:

Edited by Vahn421 (07/17/20 04:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26828111 -

Brian Jones said:
Vahn421 said:
Biden is likely single handedly responsible for the incarceration of more black people than any other human being that has ever walked on American soil.



Are you trying to set a record for stupid?



The NY Times (which I seem to recall you subscribe to) says: "he (Biden) must answer for his role in legislation that criminal justice experts and his critics say helped lay the groundwork for the mass incarceration that has devastated America’s black communities."

Corey Booker even said “There are people right now in prison for life for drug offenses because you stood up and used that tough-on-crime phony rhetoric that got a lot of people elected but destroyed communities like mine.”

So I think it's unfair to call that a record for stupid.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26828115 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Enlil said:
Vahn421 said:
Enlil said:
You know that Mr. Dore is making shit up, right?  There is nothing in the 1994 crime bill that caused that poor man's unjust imprisonment.



I'd like to know more. How are you certain?



Well, first...he was arrested and charged under state law.  The 1994 bill doesn't change state law.  Second, the strings attached in the bill don't set any mandatory minimums for low level drug offenses. 

This is pure empty rhetoric that Dore doesn't even try to explain.



According to Vox, "The law imposed tougher prison sentences at the federal level and encouraged states to do the same. It provided funds for states to build more prisons, aimed to fund 100,000 more cops, and backed grant programs that encouraged police officers to carry out more drug-related arrests — an escalation of the war on drugs."

So it actually:

1.  Put more police on the street to find people like Sean.
2.  Encouraged states to make more drug related arrests.



So what you're saying is that it essentially gave cops hard incentive to crack down on anyone with drugs.

Combining that with this speech from him in 1993 where he accused black people of being "beyond the pale," I'm sure he knew passing the crime bill he did the following year would affect black communities the most.

Because it DID.

If he DIDN'T realize this, he's not fit to have political influence due to his god damn ignorance.

If he DID realize this, he's not fit to have political influence due to his maliciousness. 

Case closed. Biden is scum of the earth.



--------------------

Edited by Vahn421 (07/17/20 04:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26828117 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Brian Jones said:
Vahn421 said:
Biden is likely single handedly responsible for the incarceration of more black people than any other human being that has ever walked on American soil.



Are you trying to set a record for stupid?



The NY Times (which I seem to recall you subscribe to) says: "he (Biden) must answer for his role in legislation that criminal justice experts and his critics say helped lay the groundwork for the mass incarceration that has devastated America’s black communities."

Corey Booker even said “There are people right now in prison for life for drug offenses because you stood up and used that tough-on-crime phony rhetoric that got a lot of people elected but destroyed communities like mine.”

So I think it's unfair to call that a record for stupid.  :shrug:



I would prefer an actual rebuttal to my statement, personally. Ya know... an indiviual who has fucked over the black community harder. All Brian has to do is throw out a name. I'm listening! (You know, Brian J. is my name too, ironically. Same spelling, even.)

I'm used to people calling me stupid over giving me a thorough rebuttal. In all my years, it usually means they CAN'T rebuttal, but I'm always pleasantly surprised when they prove my assumption wrong.


--------------------

Edited by Vahn421 (07/17/20 04:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26828136 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Brian Jones said:
Vahn421 said:
Biden is likely single handedly responsible for the incarceration of more black people than any other human being that has ever walked on American soil.



Are you trying to set a record for stupid?



The NY Times (which I seem to recall you subscribe to) says: "he (Biden) must answer for his role in legislation that criminal justice experts and his critics say helped lay the groundwork for the mass incarceration that has devastated America’s black communities."

Corey Booker even said “There are people right now in prison for life for drug offenses because you stood up and used that tough-on-crime phony rhetoric that got a lot of people elected but destroyed communities like mine.”

So I think it's unfair to call that a record for stupid.  :shrug:



One. IMO he is setting a record for stupid. Not that his posts are  stupider than the other's stupid posts, but that 40 posts a day is stupid times 40. OK I'll be fair, 37 or 38 per day of them are stupid.

Two. I subscribe to the Wall Street Journal, not the NY Times. The WSJ's political content sucks. They seem to be letting Karl Rove write an editorial every week. I'm there strictly for the investment advice. I was always an advocate of index funds, but this is not the right time for that. How many airlines are in the S&P 500? I don't want any of them. So for the first time I' getting into sectors and individual stocks. I doubt I will pull the plug on it, but the attraction of betting on the vaccine is so seductive. Half of my brain wants to put money into about four companies, but I might not pick a winner, and maybe nobody's vaccine is going to be effective.

Also, the WSJ gives me daily info on bankruptcies and job cuts so I can tell the nitwits who think the economy will be fine in time to bail out Trump that they are out of their minds.

Now this is where I'm going to put it on the line. I think the people who were accused of having Trump Derangement Syndrome will be vindicated by history. Thinking he was the worst piece of shit we were every faced with will be seen as the rational response.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26828421 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So it actually:

1.  Put more police on the street to find people like Sean.
2.  Encouraged states to make more drug related arrests.



The devil is in the details, dude.  The federal bill does nothing to increase enforcement of low level drug crimes.  It did encourage enforcement and incarceration related to trafficking and distribution, particularly when gang related, but nothing about that man's case has anything to do with the federal law.

Dore lied again.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26828514 -

Brian Jones said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Brian Jones said:
Vahn421 said:
Biden is likely single handedly responsible for the incarceration of more black people than any other human being that has ever walked on American soil.



Are you trying to set a record for stupid?



The NY Times (which I seem to recall you subscribe to) says: "he (Biden) must answer for his role in legislation that criminal justice experts and his critics say helped lay the groundwork for the mass incarceration that has devastated America’s black communities."

Corey Booker even said “There are people right now in prison for life for drug offenses because you stood up and used that tough-on-crime phony rhetoric that got a lot of people elected but destroyed communities like mine.”

So I think it's unfair to call that a record for stupid.  :shrug:



One. IMO he is setting a record for stupid. Not that his posts are  stupider than the other's stupid posts, but that 40 posts a day is stupid times 40. OK I'll be fair, 37 or 38 per day of them are stupid.

Two. I subscribe to the Wall Street Journal, not the NY Times. The WSJ's political content sucks. They seem to be letting Karl Rove write an editorial every week. I'm there strictly for the investment advice. I was always an advocate of index funds, but this is not the right time for that. How many airlines are in the S&P 500? I don't want any of them. So for the first time I' getting into sectors and individual stocks. I doubt I will pull the plug on it, but the attraction of betting on the vaccine is so seductive. Half of my brain wants to put money into about four companies, but I might not pick a winner, and maybe nobody's vaccine is going to be effective.

Also, the WSJ gives me daily info on bankruptcies and job cuts so I can tell the nitwits who think the economy will be fine in time to bail out Trump that they are out of their minds.

Now this is where I'm going to put it on the line. I think the people who were accused of having Trump Derangement Syndrome will be vindicated by history. Thinking he was the worst piece of shit we were every faced with will be seen as the rational response.



So instead of defending Biden, you went back to attacking Trump. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #26828660 -

thats lawyer speak for 'yeah he did that'


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26828785 -

Brian Jones said:
I think the people who were accused of having Trump Derangement Syndrome will be vindicated by history. Thinking he was the worst piece of shit we were every faced with will be seen as the rational response.



Calling Trump a piece of shit isn't TDS.  That's normal political talk.  I'll call him a piece of shit myself.

TDS is make believing things about Trump that aren't true.  Like Russia collusion, and all the other things in the Stop Making Me Defend Donald Trump video:



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 393 | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,435 2,060 09/28/17 06:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Lookin at the Ukraine Protests
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheOtherAdamSmith 5,195 72 04/25/14 04:55 PM
by zappaisgod
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 02:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 09:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1993 1994 )
nooneman 413,943 39,869 10/11/26 09:35 AM
by pugster
* Comedian Volodymyr Zelensky wins Ukrainian presidential election Falcon91Wolvrn03 210 6 04/25/19 09:49 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Ukraine ceased cooperating with Mueller after Michael Cohen arranged arms deal koods 98 0 05/24/18 01:07 AM
by koods
* Trump Administration now *actually* being laughed at worldwide
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Kryptos 2,298 122 07/21/17 08:30 PM
by Tmethyl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
503,012 topic views. 1 members, 44 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 16 queries.