Home | Community | Message Board


Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | Next > | Last >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 26,005
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 20 days, 13 hours
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26810944 - 07/08/20 02:44 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I also think he's trying to figure out a way to pardon himself in advance, or maybe have Pence do it.



Pardon himself for what?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineInfraredRick
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Registered: 10/03/18
Posts: 352
Loc: Midwest, USA
Last seen: 1 month, 25 days
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26810988 - 07/08/20 03:24 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Pardon himself from tax evasion; using his office to enrich himself, family and friends; conspiring with Russia and China while extorting allies for personal gain; lying under oath to federal investigators; obstruction of justice to protect his minions who got caught; slander/liable against his many detractors, um, what else?

He, for sure, can't pardon himself from State charges. New York is going to pull a Capone on him.

Also, he has about $400M in loans due in the next  couple years. All from overseas because no bank in the States will give a serial bankruptcy asshole credit.

He's going to hit bottom very hard. And he deserves every bit of that trouble.


--------------------
Inspiration move me brightly.[gradient:#C7C7D4,#CFD4C7]y[/gradient]


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 26,005
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 20 days, 13 hours
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: InfraredRick]
    #26811040 - 07/08/20 03:54 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
Pardon himself from tax evasion



How do you know he evaded taxes?  Source, or make believe?

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
using his office to enrich himself, family and friends



Every President has done that since Reagan and didn't need a pardon.

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
conspiring with Russia and China while extorting allies for personal gain



Source, or make believe?

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
lying under oath to federal investigators



Source, or make believe?

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
obstruction of justice to protect his minions who got caught



Source, or make believe?



As koods and others can tell you, if you come to the political forum and start make believing, you'll get called out.

You may have a bad case of TDS, or maybe you're the first person here to have proof for your claims, I don't know which.


PS - I hate Trump, but I hate lies about him too.



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 87,408
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 3 minutes, 9 seconds
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26811061 - 07/08/20 04:04 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Lol you’re a parody of yourself


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineInfraredRick
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Registered: 10/03/18
Posts: 352
Loc: Midwest, USA
Last seen: 1 month, 25 days
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26811135 - 07/08/20 05:00 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Ok. 1) "But the Time's investigation, based on a trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent of today of at least $413M from his father's real estate empire..... Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes." That sort of shady shit goes on and on.

2) There is a law against elected officials from using their office, their position of power, from accepting "any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever" from "any foreign State.." Trump was impeached by the house for violating this law. Claiming that other people got away with it is not a defence.

3) see above. Plus the asshole asked foreign countries to investigate his opponents ON TV. Remember "Russia, if you're listening..."

4) You got me on this one. Trump has avoided any direct questions from Federal investigation.

5) Read the Mueller Report.

Its fair to ask for backup. Trump is a dumbass huckster and he's going down. Hard.


--------------------
Inspiration move me brightly.[gradient:#C7C7D4,#CFD4C7]y[/gradient]


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Registered: 07/29/10
Posts: 2,807
Last seen: 17 hours, 20 minutes
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26811138 - 07/08/20 05:01 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
I think that people devolve to calling things that are nowhere near being 1984_
-esque because a dystopia of that socialist sort is the worst thing they can think of. Tearing down statues of violent slave owners is nothing like tearing down statues of scholars whose philosophies a people disagree with. Youre definitely reaching for a comparison IMO.




How about taking down all public statues?  Everyone has some PC skeletons in their closet and if they don't by today's standards, they will in the future. At the end of the day, no person will be 'good' enough to be on public display, so let's just do away with the concept entirely and stop with the cherry picking.




Sure take em down. Really doesnt do anything to riffle my feathers. The confederacy literally had racism built into its declerations of secession. Is it really just politically correct to think that owning a human being is wrong?
https://www.battlefields.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states



During his 4th of July speech he said he was actually going to build more



More participation trophies for white supremacists huh? What a waste of money.



He didn't mention the names of who would go up. Do you know or is everyone thats old automatically a white supremacist?

You know whats actually a waste of money? Taking down statues or monuments that are already in place or "peacefully protesting" that's results in millions of dollars in damages</font></font></font>



Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
I think that people devolve to calling things that are nowhere near being 1984_
-esque because a dystopia of that socialist sort is the worst thing they can think of. Tearing down statues of violent slave owners is nothing like tearing down statues of scholars whose philosophies a people disagree with. Youre definitely reaching for a comparison IMO.




How about taking down all public statues?  Everyone has some PC skeletons in their closet and if they don't by today's standards, they will in the future. At the end of the day, no person will be 'good' enough to be on public display, so let's just do away with the concept entirely and stop with the cherry picking.




Sure take em down. Really doesnt do anything to riffle my feathers. The confederacy literally had racism built into its declerations of secession. Is it really just politically correct to think that owning a human being is wrong?
https://www.battlefields.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states



During his 4th of July speech he said he was actually going to build more



More participation trophies for white supremacists huh? What a waste of money.



He didn't mention the names of who would go up. Do you know or is everyone thats old automatically a white supremacist?

You know whats actually a waste of money? Taking down statues or monuments that are already in place or "peacefully protesting" that's results in millions of dollars in damages</font></font></font>



Youre right in that i shouldnt assume who it would be. But i dont mind taking down statues of white supremacists at all. NYT says he would build a statue park with raegan maya angeloo and some other actual american heroes. Thats cool. The vaguetry had me thinking he wanted the statues that have been taken down moved or new ones recommissioned. Still a waste of money.
Edit: and that move is just a giant backpeddle because he knows he fucked up acting like a bunch of white supremacist traitors deserve to be commemorated.</font></font></font></font>


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!


Edited by Sulfurshelfsean (07/08/20 05:06 PM)


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOvoidhunter
Buttery Crescent
I'm a teapot User Gallery


Registered: 09/17/16
Posts: 1,915
Last seen: 7 days, 15 hours
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26811140 - 07/08/20 05:02 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

I commend him for all the scrutiny he has faced and all the reporters he has owned and called out for their fake news and opionated propaganda spewing. The big news corporations are controlled by rich people who want to divide everyone. Then the liberals fight tooth and nail to defend someone elses veiws. If he wins or not he's been a good president in my book.


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 87,408
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 3 minutes, 9 seconds
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #26811155 - 07/08/20 05:08 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

So you’re most impressed with his sociopathy?

How can you think the guy who ran on being the job president and has lost more jobs than any president in the history of the country was a good president? Maybe it’s the three miles of new fence that *checks notes* Mexico didn’t pay for? Are you proud that we are no longer allowed to leave the country because the rest of the world is afraid we will infect them? Nah you’re just stoked he’s good at trolling people on Twitter. Lol. What a joke.


Edited by koods (07/08/20 05:14 PM)


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOvoidhunter
Buttery Crescent
I'm a teapot User Gallery


Registered: 09/17/16
Posts: 1,915
Last seen: 7 days, 15 hours
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #26811166 - 07/08/20 05:17 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

That is the type of baited questions I expect to see from you koods. I respect his authority to eat ass. Also it wasnt his fault everyone lost their jobs it was the coronavirus's fault.


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 87,408
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 3 minutes, 9 seconds
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26811167 - 07/08/20 05:18 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Tulsa health department blames Trumps rally for spike in new cases in the city and state.

https://apnews.com/ad96548245e186382225818d8dc416eb?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 87,408
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 3 minutes, 9 seconds
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #26811170 - 07/08/20 05:19 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Ovoidhunter said:
That is the type of baited questions I expect to see from you koods. I respect his authority to eat ass.




So his actual performance and the state of the nation is secondary to his juvenile antics?


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineInfraredRick
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Registered: 10/03/18
Posts: 352
Loc: Midwest, USA
Last seen: 1 month, 25 days
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #26811174 - 07/08/20 05:22 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Ovoidhunter said:
I commend him for all the scrutiny he has faced and all the reporters he has owned and called out for their fake news and opionated propaganda spewing. The big news corporations are controlled by rich people who want to divide everyone. Then the liberals fight tooth and nail to defend someone elses veiws. If he wins or not he's been a good president in my book.





Boo hoo boy. All presidents face intense scrutiny and criticism you don't like is not "fake news". With the exception of Fox News, media corporations do not exist to divide people. They make money by telling us what's going on. Trump inherited a growing economy and a decreasing deficit from Obama, things were gravy until
the shit hit the fan (pandemic and subsequent economic collapse). Trump wants us to focus on thugs who are threatening our proud, slave-owning confederate history? Please.


--------------------
Inspiration move me brightly.[gradient:#C7C7D4,#CFD4C7]y[/gradient]


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOvoidhunter
Buttery Crescent
I'm a teapot User Gallery


Registered: 09/17/16
Posts: 1,915
Last seen: 7 days, 15 hours
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26811178 - 07/08/20 05:24 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Definitely not koods. From what I understand which isnt much the economy was doing good until the virus hit. Im just calling it like I see it. He has been scrutinized since the beginning and never once has he buried his head in the sand and gave up. That merits respect.


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineqman
Stranger

Registered: 12/07/06
Posts: 34,700
Last seen: 46 minutes, 9 seconds
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 1
    #26811186 - 07/08/20 05:30 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Ovoidhunter said:
I commend him for all the scrutiny he has faced and all the reporters he has owned and called out for their fake news and opionated propaganda spewing. The big news corporations are controlled by rich people who want to divide everyone. Then the liberals fight tooth and nail to defend someone elses veiws. If he wins or not he's been a good president in my book.




Exactly, the MSM and D's focused on false narratives for 3 years while simultaneously ignoring health care, trade deficits, income inequality, defense spending, senseless wars, unjust laws and the list goes on and on. It's called a distraction and a lot of people fell for it.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 87,408
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 3 minutes, 9 seconds
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 1
    #26811189 - 07/08/20 05:32 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

The economy was fine until the virus hit. Now it’s in the tank and will be because this country has failed to handle the pandemic like the rest of the world.

He wants us to open schools like Germany and Denmark are doing completely clueless the reason they can is becasue they have crushed the virus. He never wants to do the hard work, but always rides the coattails of the successful. He’s a fucking loser.



--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineqman
Stranger

Registered: 12/07/06
Posts: 34,700
Last seen: 46 minutes, 9 seconds
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #26811191 - 07/08/20 05:32 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Ovoidhunter said:
Definitely not koods. From what I understand which isnt much the economy was doing good until the virus hit. Im just calling it like I see it. He has been scrutinized since the beginning and never once has he buried his head in the sand and gave up. That merits respect.




The economy was doing well for the very rich once again. The working class was still going backwards under Trump, just like they were under Obama.

You ever notice the MSM and D's never criticized the Trump economic record?


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineoculodextro
Male
Registered: 04/10/13
Posts: 1,205
Loc: Space is the Place
Last seen: 19 days, 15 hours
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman]
    #26811201 - 07/08/20 05:36 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

The economy should not be based off of the stock market or GDP. Shit isn't realistic for average americans.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 26,005
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 20 days, 13 hours
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: oculodextro]
    #26811250 - 07/08/20 06:02 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
1) Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes.



You said Trump evaded taxes.  Now you're saying Trump's father is the one who dodged taxes (when Trump was just a toddler).  Do you have a source showing how Trump actually broke the law?

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
2) There is a law against elected officials from using their office, their position of power, from accepting "any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever" from "any foreign State.." Trump was impeached by the house for violating this law. Claiming that other people got away with it is not a defence.



Source, or make believe?  They forgot to put that in the Wikipedia article.  Regardless, he was never convicted of anything from his impeachment.

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
3) the asshole asked foreign countries to investigate his opponents ON TV. Remember "Russia, if you're listening..."



Is asking other countries to investigate criminal activity a crime?  I'd like a source for that please, as it's done all the time.

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
4) You got me on this one. Trump has avoided any direct questions from Federal investigation.



So we agree Trump didn't lie under oath?  Ok.

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
5) Read the Mueller Report.



The Mueller Report did NOT claim Trump was guilty of obstruction of justice.  It left that possibility open as a possibility for others to determine.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 87,408
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 3 minutes, 9 seconds
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: InfraredRick]
    #26811255 - 07/08/20 06:03 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

I told you not to waste your time.


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineqman
Stranger

Registered: 12/07/06
Posts: 34,700
Last seen: 46 minutes, 9 seconds
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: oculodextro]
    #26811280 - 07/08/20 06:18 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Quote:

oculodextro said:
The economy should not be based off of the stock market or GDP. Shit isn't realistic for average americans.




Exactly, yet BOTH political parties constantly use that metric for the working class.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Carving up 10 anti-war arguments
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,232 42 04/09/03 01:26 PM
by friartuck
* 10 Appalling Lies We Were Told About Iraq
( 1 2 all )
SquattingMarmot 1,728 37 10/01/03 03:41 PM
by Azmodeus
* 10,000 civilians "liberated" Xlea321 568 1 06/13/03 10:26 AM
by Learyfan
* The 10 most important contributions throughout time
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheOneYouKnow 3,350 68 02/24/04 04:16 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* Complete goofiness. Phluck 1,041 13 01/08/13 04:14 PM
by CowCud
* HS Report - Complete Bullshit Delyrium 962 4 06/27/01 12:04 PM
by Innvertigo
* political trump card afoaf 728 6 12/03/03 05:02 PM
by Rono
* 10 questions about Iraq Ellis Dee 778 11 02/25/03 01:30 AM
by Innvertigo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
160,332 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
DoubleBlind - Learn to Grow Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.083 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 17 queries.