Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 646 | 647 | 648 | 649 | 650 | 651 | 652 | 653 | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 |
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26779074 -

tyrannicalrex said:
hmm, I would say the pet, a cat or dog, can't really remember. The elevator, beach, getting high, the bar, maybe the black woman?:confused: The ex cheating even though I knew in my dream I had broken up with him I think, and we were seeing each other again for some reason, IDK. It's just so weird I have the most wonderful mate now and have not talked to or seen the ex in over 5 years. We did have a thing on and off for 20 years though, and I lived with him for at least 3/4 of that time.



Well buddy if you want me to crack at it

Quote:
I also keep dreaming about my fucking ex! I haven't seen or talked to him in over 5 years. I had a dream about him last night. We were going to some bar on the beach. When we walked in I noticed this young bartender looking at him and knew he was going to try to get with him.

I went off somewhere talking to some people and getting high with them. I came back to our room/apt/whatever we were staying in and right when I walked in the ex was kissing that bartender and they had slept together. Iwas somehow jealous and I was saying "I knew you'd do that! I knew it!" He was apologetic and saying stuff like I'm sorry etc...and he also got a pet which I do not want right now but he did it to bother me, I knew this somehow.

I also had to walk back through  hotel or apt complex place and had to get on an elevator. I got in there and there was a black woman and she had a couple of kids with her. [doubtful the context of her skin matters, unless that in particular stood out, sounds like 'motherhood' thing to me] The doors didn't shut right and she puled them shut like they were curtains and the elevator started to move, but it was swaying around the doors were coming open it looked really scary, and I was scared it would come off the cord or crash. I got really scared and that's when I woke up.





Let me first say that dreams about an ex almost never ever ever mean you want to get back with that person. Unless you do.


I dream about my ex fiance often. She was an absolutely horrible person and I'm absolutely moved on but I dream of her because that my first in many relationship things that are significant to me. It's rarely her I'm dreaming of but what I want in a partner or what I need in a person who would be close to me. Or what I need to watch out for.

Or what I need to take notice of in my own self.

It was very weird to have my most recent ex romping around in my dreams with that ex fiance's face. But she has become my dream avatar, for better or for worse, for all my relationship problems.


Could be worse... some people dream of their mom's in this context.


Anyway...

Quote:
Elevator

To dream that you are ascending in an elevator represents a rise to status and wealth. You may have risen to a higher level of consciousness and are looking at the world from an elevated viewpoint. If the elevator is moving upward in an out of control fashion or it crashes through the roof, then it indicates that you are being catapulted to a position of power in which you do not yet know how to deal with. You are afraid of the new responsibilities ahead for you. Descending in an elevator suggests that you are being grounded or coming back down to reality. It also signifies setbacks and misfortunes.

In general, the up and down action of the elevator represents the ups and downs of your life. It also symbolizes emotions and thoughts that are emerging out of and submerging into your subconscious. Alternatively, the dream may have sexual connotations.

To dream that the elevator is out of order or that it is not letting you off symbolizes that your emotions have gotten out of control. It may be a reflection of your life or your career. You are feeling stuck in some aspect of your life, whether it is your career, relationship, etc.

To dream that the elevator is moving sideways means that your efforts are counterproductive. You are going nowhere in your work, relationship or other situation.




Quote:
To be unable to lock a door in one's dream suggests there is something in waking life that you cannot handle. Do you not feel you have the strength to prevent others taking what is rightfully yours? It can suggest tough competition in life. Running towards a door then opening it and being unable to lock the door indicates you will have tough competition in waking life - but you have the determination to succeed. Think about what you have built up in life, are you able to have the strength to carry on and fight? If something was chasing you this means you are trying to hide from difficulties in life. It can also imply competition in life. To shut the door in your dream of something that is frightening or terrifying means that you will be able to move forward in life.




Not sure about this symbol, depends on how close the descriptor is for the dream:
Quote:
Curtains

To see or dream that you are shutting the curtains signify secrecy and a repression of thoughts.  You are concealing some personal matter or some aspect of yourself. On the other hand, to dream that you are opening the curtains indicates that you are ready to reveal something hidden about yourself.



Closing anything usually means wanting to shut something out. Being unable to do so means there's something you couldn't or shouldn't shut out.


I used to regularly have dreams of doors that would not close, and things chasing me, I was running away from myself, trying to shut parts of myself off. I have rarely had those near nightly dreams since I've learned to embrace my fucked up self.



Quote:
Jealousy

To dream that you are jealous of another person signifies that such feelings may be carried over from your waking life. The dream may reveal your subconscious feelings of jealousy toward that particular person. Alternatively, to dream of jealousy represents your vulnerability and your fear of intimacy. You need to work on self-love and on acknowledging your self-worth.




Quote:
Hotel

To see a hotel in your dream signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life. Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity.






Quote:
Apartment

To dream about an apartment refers to your financial or emotional state.  To dream of a large and lavish apartment means that you are headed in the right direction in life. Things will improve for you. To dream of a rundown or messy apartment indicates some financial or emotional turmoil in your life



Quote:
Cat

To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. If you are afraid of the cat in your dream, then it suggests that you are fearful of the feminine. The dream may be a metaphor for "cattiness" or someone who is "catty" and malicious. If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a loss of independence and lack of autonomy.




Quote:
Dog

To see a dog in your dream symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities. Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it indicates some inner conflict within yourself. It may also indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. 
...
To dream that you are feeding a dog means that you are nurturing an old skill or talent. It also implies that you need to put more time and effort into fostering your friendships.

To dream that you are buying a dog indicates your tendency to buy your friends or buy compliments and favors. Alternatively, it suggest a need for you to find companionship. If you are being guided by a dog, then it suggests that you are having difficulties in navigating out of a situation or problem.

To dream that you give or send your dog away indicates that the decisions and choices you are making now may be misinterpreted as disloyalty. You have to do what is right for you and not worry about what others think of the decision. Alternatively, it signifies rejection of friendship.



Quote:
Pet

To see a pet in your dream represents civilized instincts. You are keeping your temper in line. Alternatively, seeing a pet indicates a need for love and acceptance. Perhaps, you are lacking attention from others and are feeling neglected. The pet may also be a pun for "petting" as in some sexual behavior.




Context matters but whatever feels important to you. Lots of dream interpretation is listening to your instincts and understanding yourself.
Quote:
Bartender

To dream that you are a bartender suggests that you want to escape from the demands of your daily life. The dream may also be a play on words to indicate that you are creating a barrier for yourself or that you are "barring" yourself from doing something.



Quote:
Kiss

To dream of a kiss denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. In particular, if you are dreaming of your first kiss, then it may just be the anticipation of experiencing your actual first kiss. This dream is also symbolic of young love and fresh romance. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need to inject some more romance into your waking relationship. To see others kissing in your dream suggest that you are too involved in someone else's personal lives and relationship. You need to give them some space.

To dream that you are kissing your ex indicates that you are looking back on the positive experiences and good times that you shared with your past love. This dream may be triggered by some major change in your current relationship and how far you have come from those past relationships.






Quote:
Beach

To see the beach in your dream symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To dream that you are on the beach and looking out toward the ocean indicates unknown and major changes that are occurring in your life. Consider the state of the ocean, whether it is calm, pleasant, forbidding, etc.

To dream that you are looking toward the beach suggests that you are returning to what is familiar to you. Alternatively, you may be adapting or accepting to the changes and circumstances in your life.

To dream that you are relaxing on a beach signifies that the coming weeks will be calm and tranquil for you. Your stress will be alleviated and you will find peace of mind.



And I can't find one for getting high, the specific drug you take would help. Very context dependant there too.

This one... does not need to be YOUR mother but who's mother it is adds more context you have to infer from the situation
Quote:
Mother

To see your mother in your dream represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection. Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development.

To dream that you are having a conversation with your mother denotes a matter that has preoccupied your mind and you are not sure how to deal with it in your waking life. It indicates unresolved problems that need to be worked out with your mother.



Usually when you dream of people and the people themselves stand out it's something about their character we need to take note of.



If you ask me to boil it all down I would say the dream is about love and compassion in relationships and missing some of these things, or desiring/preferring some of these things, somewhere in your life. How they get skewed and muddled in relationships. And within yourself. Something somewhere is getting cut off, or attempting to be cut off, and it's not good for you.

Or was. It could just be a reflection of past incidents that have been on your mind lately.


I dunno it took a really fucking long time to do this :lol:

Hope you got something out of it.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26779080 -

SARAtonin said:
I cheat at those games, I shoot people in easy then switch it to very hard before they die for max exp :cool2:



Maxed out Intelligence gives the most exp gain and skill points on level up :crazy2:

personally love a high Agility + high Luck VATS build
criticals for days, and enemies that end up botching their rolls and damaging themselves instead of me
oldschool Fallout let you shoot people in the genitals and a crit would paralyze them :rofl:

but 76 kind of nuked that for me due to taking away any actual capacity to slow or freeze time
so have since then put a bunch of points into Strength rather than Agility
and have started hauling around gatling guns, gatling lasers, flamethrowers and explosive launchers
when not hitting things with heavily modified baseball bats or sledge hammers :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26779101 -

Thanks! I did. I did have a tiff the other day with the mate,,and we resolve things quickly and without arguing much and/or fighting. The great thing about this person is I can say or tell them ANYTHING and not get the flack, arguments, fights, and yelled at like the ex would do. He would bring up very personal things I told him many years ago and use them as weapons to hurt me, very fucked up. Things are much much better now 100%, but I'm thinking that small tiff might have triggered the dream.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #26779113 -

But INT doesn’t even increase spell casting!!!


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26779115 -

Oh gosh, a page away, I’m anxious.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26779118 -

Quite possibly.

We use past experiences to learn how to deal with present situations.

Recalling those past experiences is what we are instinctively wired to do.


That's why the conscious mind and the subconscious mind work together. The conscious mind makes rational sense of the subconscious. Glad some of that made sense to you.



I went over my lunch break. ... :bye:


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26779123 -

Quote:
I went over my lunch break. ... :bye:




samesies.


inb4 lock.


:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26779160 -

:nursemaryjane:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #26779164 -

After this page the second thread can be found here, love you all and thanks for making this first one so special.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26779155&page=0&vc=1#26779155


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 3
    #26779171 -

Time to pay our last respects to this thread.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26779174 -

YAY!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 5
    #26779179 -

thanks for a thread that turned me into a chatty cathy
needed a place to ramble many times and it has delivered
and is often my busiest thread in my threads list after returning from afk

thanks also to the participants

:heart::hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: Tantrika] * 2
    #26779195 -

:kthxbye:


--------------------

                                                      psilohuasca is da wae
                                                                gnome sayin'?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: Primal Glitch] * 1
    #26779207 -

in b4 lock :awesome:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: deff]
    #26779213 -

Who likes cheese?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: SonicTitan]
    #26779215 -

Me


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26779222 -

:aweohyou:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: feevers]
    #26779236 -

I like blue cheese on my chicken wings.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26779238 -

That’ll do pig....that’ll do.... 🐷

:manofapproval:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Meridian Channels (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26779242 -

SARAtonin said:
Time to pay our last respects to this thread.



SARAtonin said:
I like blue cheese on my chicken wings.





:kingcrankey:

worst of the worst on the worst

:nonono:


Fuck chicken wings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 646 | 647 | 648 | 649 | 650 | 651 | 652 | 653 | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 8 members, 6 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 18 queries.