Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | | Last >
Re: Epic Morning Collections (LNC) [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 2
    #26721181 -

I saw a bear before, it was a baby though, I turned a corner then there it was, it was like holy shit and ran off and I was like holy shit where is your mom and ran off too.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Collections (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 3
    #26721184 -

By the way everyone, this thread will be locked in 100 pages :witch:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Collections (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26721198 -

:okay:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Collections (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26721200 -

pirate-blues said:
OMG

I just watched that holy fuck - and yeah that's exactly what this deer looks like. She has like murder in her eyes and she'll run at me from across the fucking forest.


I'm so glad my dog is okay lol. Maybe it's the dog she hates?



Could be...who knows. Or any chance that deer has a fawn nearby? That raging deer in that neighborhood video was almost definitely on edge because of her fawn


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Collections (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26721209 -

I bet people go off-leash with their dogs all the time there and they chase the deer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Collections (LNC) [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #26721258 -



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Collections (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26721288 -

one time, maybe in 2011, I thought I saw a bear in the woods, might have been a large dog or something, I wasnt wearing my glasses, I took my dog (a tiny shihtzu) out for a walk and I turned a bend in the trail and I saw something big on all fours, I grabbed my dog and turned right around and went back the way I came


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Collections (LNC) [Re: gopher] * 1
    #26721299 -

Niffla said:
pirate-blues said:
OMG

I just watched that holy fuck - and yeah that's exactly what this deer looks like. She has like murder in her eyes and she'll run at me from across the fucking forest.


I'm so glad my dog is okay lol. Maybe it's the dog she hates?



Could be...who knows. Or any chance that deer has a fawn nearby? That raging deer in that neighborhood video was almost definitely on edge because of her fawn






Oh yeah, sorry I thought that was clear, it has the cutest most adorable little baby ever. It's just when the fawn lays down like that it's fucking completely impossible to see, literally impossible. I think she full on attacked the other day because when I tried to get further away from her I accidentally walked somewhere closer to where the fawn was hiding. I would like to avoid this trail altogether but it doesn't help that she hangs out on our property all the time too so it doesn't really matter where I walk.

When the fawn is out and about and visible I can avoid it and I have no issues. She still looks at me with crazy eyes, but I talk to her and tell her it's okay, and she let's me pass. 

larry.fisherman said:
I bet people go off-leash with their dogs all the time there and they chase the deer.





Yeah, my dog has definitely done that just by the house and stuff, they mostly kind of ignore him unless he really manages to sneak up on them. I don't go off leash out there though, too many aminals for the pup to chase.

People totally do though and their dogs end up lost all the time around here. Twice when I've visited there's been a random dog that shows up on our porch because it's close to the trailhead and there are a lot of people from nyc and philly(lol I say that like I'm not fully a city person screaming their head off about a mean deer) who just don't seem to grasp that the woods are full of things their dumbass dog likes to chase and it's easy for them to get lost out here.

gopher said:
one time, maybe in 2011, I thought I saw a bear in the woods, might have been a large dog or something, I wasnt wearing my glasses, I took my dog (a tiny shihtzu) out for a walk and I turned a bend in the trail and I saw something big on all fours, I grabbed my dog and turned right around and went back the way I came





Hahahaha, that is almost exactly my experience with a bear as well. I was jamming out to music, and walked right the fuck past it. Stopped about 25 feet down, turned around, walked back, verified that it was a huge goofy ass black bear just kind of sitting on it's butt like a huge fluffy dog in the woods. Kept walking right on home :lol: 

I haven't seen any this year but our neighbors in the hills have shown me some absolutely amazing pictures of huuuuuge mama bears. We're in the foothills, and they seem to like to raise their cubs and hibernate up in the caves in the hills.

Edited by pirate-blues (06/05/20 08:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Collections (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26721317 -

Oh sorry PB I probably just missed where you mentioned that. Be careful lady you or your pup don't want to end up like that poor dog in that video! Hopefully that mama deer & her fawn roam far enough from where you're at to where they're not an issue


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Collections (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26721374 -

Got a rally up here at noon a friend is speaking at then it’s back down to Denver.
They moved the curfew in Denver to 6pm yesterday and said it would be enforced but we literally had THOUSANDS down there past 10pm last night.
I’ll be there until I’m gassed out or arrested.

STOP SUPPORTING FROM AFAR AND ENGAGE!!!!!



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Conversqtions (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26721510 -

Are u gonna bring weapons with you? Or just PPE (Pleb term) for the tear gas? :eek:

In personal news, was searching for new apartments, ran across some male discrimination which was surprizing. It was because the bathroom was shared and a woman was already living there so "Females only". Was a nice place too. You win this time ladies!

About to head to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Conversqtions (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26721523 -

II wear full PPE and bring my carry pistol but nothing high powered, those stay at home. 😇


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Conversqtions (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26721529 -

Pepper spray would probably be good too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Conversqtions (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26721536 -

:heytherebadboy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Conversqtions (LNC) [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #26721547 -

And a halberd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Conversqtions (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26721560 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Are u gonna bring weapons with you? Or just PPE (Pleb term) for the tear gas? :eek:

In personal news, was searching for new apartments, ran across some male discrimination which was surprizing. It was because the bathroom was shared and a woman was already living there so "Females only". Was a nice place too. You win this time ladies!

About to head to bed.






Bringing weapons is not a good idea.



Funnily enough in all of my mixed gender platonic living situations I've shared bathrooms with plenty of male roommates. Never been an issue at all. I've definitely seen some gnarly dude bathrooms(ick) but none of the guys I've lived with have been bad. It's always nice to have your own bathroom though.

After my lease is up in the fall I'm moving into a bigger house with more people and there's only one(very large tbf) bathroom for some reason. My friend owns it and they're in the process of putting another bathroom in but RIP long baths :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Conversqtions (LNC) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26721568 -

How did you like that Royal Highness larry? They are bringing out a new 28g size for about $150. Also Jean Guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Conversqtions (LNC) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26721570 -

Halberds are great but shields are better.



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Conversqtions (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26721581 -

Yeah, figured bringing weapons is a bad idea. But what if the cops attack you? What then? Just push back i guess?

Looks like the Capital here saw some legit protesting: https://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/news/2020/05/31/protestors-march-downtown-salem/5304906002/

I should go this weekend to support the cause. After curfew is best right?

That is a legit shield. Hmmm, im gonna need some money for that project. Its a fucking police-citizen warzone :omgz:


I havent taken a bath in forever! I forgot what it was like....i bet its super relaxing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Morning Conversqtions (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26721584 -

👽


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Edited by SARAtonin (06/05/20 01:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 3 members, 57 guests and 258 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 18 queries.