Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | | Last >
Re: several species of small fรผrry pubberz (pt 2) [Re: Lophosaurus] * 2
    #26521009 -

Lophosaurus said:
Hey dudes. I'm having an extremely shitty day today. Somebody stole my work van last night and it had everything in it that I need to make money. Easily over $30,000 worth of tools gone and probably $20,000 worth of materials. I don't even know where or how to start with replacing this stuff and when I will even be able to start working again. Plus my wife recently quit her job to take care of our son so now there is a ton of pressure building up.

Life really sucks sometimes



Damn, that is fucked
really hope there is coverage for you

briefly worked as a contractor's assistant on-site at a custom build he was doing
place caught fire, all his tools were inside
he had insurance on a bunch of it, but not enough to get his business started back up afterward
hopefully your case is better

ended up having to wait on a full police investigation because they decided to accuse my boss of being the one to light the place up
and once he was cleared, employment insurance actually covered my wages as he no longer had the means to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mega Delinquent Criminals (MDC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26521234 -

What kind of Honda?  I think they routinely earn the most stolen car award, especially some old models like... shit I donโ€™t know but I would steal a 92-95 civic hatch dx son..:baaaam:

Iโ€™m not even joking I love that car.:pimp:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mega Delinquent Criminals (MDC) [Re: Amanita86] * 2
    #26521272 -

I miss my 96 Honda Accord SE so much.

It got "stolen" and driven into a pond.

I said I was gonna drive that thing into the ground and someone else did it for me.

Right after I gave it a $600 repair to jack it up because every part was getting so old and worn that the undercarriage was sinking to the road. That made it seem like I could get years more out of it though. :nonono: I'm still super grumpy about it.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Majorily Delinquent Criminals (MDC) [Re: Amanita86] * 3
    #26521281 -

Its a 92 Accord i think. Its pretty sweet. Its got that semi classic look for sure.

Damn Cookies, thats fucked! Damn joyriders. :nonono:

Filtering my Monarch 151 Rum/Morning Glory Seed/Lemon Bitters experiment now. Got orange pineapple juice on stand by for making a mix drink. I hope this works!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Majorily Glorified Morning (MGM) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26521359 -

best of luck :salute: never could seem to get very high with morning glories

id like to know how it goes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Majorily Glorified Morning (MGM) [Re: MadMuncher] * 2
    #26521363 -

Its going pretty good. I can feel the come up now. I like to call it Psychedelic Spirits.

The only real issue is you get drunk at the same time, which isnt my goal but unavoidable. Definitely using less lemon bitters next time. Its almost undrinkable right now.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | ๐Ÿ’ง Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method ๐Ÿ’ง | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Majorily Glorified Morning (MGM) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26521375 -

Looks like i fucked up with using lemon bitter. I cant drink it.

Good news is the extract definitely worked. So a semi-sucess :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26521378 -

haha damn what kind of effects are you noticing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Majorily Glorified Morning (MGM) [Re: MadMuncher] * 2
    #26521387 -

MadMuncher said:
never could seem to get very high with morning glories





Same for me, or at least I never took enough for more than a mild trip. Still remember that funky taste. Thinking of growing some outside this year, maybe cover the whole fence with em. Probably not to consume though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: MadMuncher] * 3
    #26521394 -

MadMuncher said:
haha damn what kind of effects are you noticing?



Dreamy in a trippy way. Music has more "detail". Similar to fresh Pans cyans come up. Its nice, i like it. Just gotta work on that taste!

I love Morning Glory flowers. Felty smooth, delicate and colorful :bliss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: psi] * 2
    #26521435 -

They might not do it there but down here they go crazy and basically become an invasive vine. Took us years to get rid of them.


LC I'm not sure you could ever get them to not taste like shit. They are very nice plants though.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26521446 -

i feell tired, i'm probably going to sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: TaliesenW]
    #26521451 -

Same.  :goodnight:


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: TaliesenW] * 3
    #26521478 -

Update: My insurance won't cover shit. I'm almost certain that they will just take my power tools and whatever they can resell then ditch the van somewhere. I don't think there is a big market for selling used van parts or even for joyriding a van. I just need to find it when they ditch it and I live in a town with 8 million people so it won't be easy. I looked a little bit earlier and will look more tomorrow an son until I get it back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Majestically Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26521487 -

I once thought about buying a tracking device for my csr but descided it wasnt worth it. I hope u can your truck man. Maybe Lost and Found on CL? :shrug:

Cookies, i messed up with the lemon bitters. The taste of a CWE isnt that bad. Its like dirt water but not as bad as something like San Pedro tea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Majestically Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 4
    #26521717 -

Y'all should ride a bicycle & quit polluting carbon into our world while directly supporting the industry that is responsible for it.

It is possible.

You can be apart of the problem or the solution.

I used to be on the front lines on the oil & gas industry. I was a frac supervisor for the water transfer divisions. I still have my CDL A. I made close to $200k/yr.

I told y'all on here exaclty 1 year ago I was fucking done being brain washed by the oil and gas industry. That I was going to sell my ICE vehicle.
And I did it.

Fast forward 12 months

12,000 miles on a Ebike

Pushing the best shape of my life

Traveled 12,000 miles in 1 year with $0 expense for Fuel or Electricty.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Majestically Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: PumpJackTeX] * 1
    #26521718 -

waiting 4 hyper loop

biking broke my fat ass in half

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Majestically Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #26521750 -

Oh you've got an e-bike and feel yourself a hero. Got kids? Live outside of town? Need food? I suppose I should tell one of my Mennonite neighbors an internet guy says I'm irresponsible because I need a car, and buy a horse and buggy off them. It'll take me close to 2 hours to get to town, but at least you'll feel validated about your lil scooty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Majestically Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26521754 -

I got a ebike in like 2012 or 2013, I got a lemon of a bike, it would randomly stop working, I traveled like 1hour drive to get it fixed under warrenty, 1h drive back to pick it back up, so like 4 hours in a car total, they said it was fixed, still was fucked, worst experience of my life, it still stresses me to think about that bike

but still, Ive thought about getting a new one ever since I got a creditcard, but it would take me 7 months to pay off, and thats if there was no interest, I dont know how much interest they would charge me for 2000 on my card, probably a bad idea to put 2k on my card when I only get $300 a month


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Glorified Evening (MGE) [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26521755 -

CookieCrumbs said:
They might not do it there but down here they go crazy and basically become an invasive vine. Took us years to get rid of them.




Don't mind that too much as they will also be a privacy cover. But this grumpy old Australian guy next door sprays herbicides sometimes. Might put them in trays rather than straight in the ground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 5 members, 21 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.