Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | | Last >
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26469228 -

Yikes. That is an odd symptom. Lately Ive been having odd headaches especially after smoking weed. And odd "visions" while high that freak me out, sorta like DMT visions, very fast acting/accelerated. Just from weed too. Its never happened to me before like this. Perhaps its those tension headaches u mentioned before. Its a bit concerning :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26469478 -

Hi Pirate. I hope your eyes and the rest of you are okay. I've never heard of anything like that. Kind if strange that you don't have other symptoms too. Does it mess up your vision or depth perception?


I grow my own weed to save money and haven't had to purchase any since like last June I think. Today was the first day since that I have spent money on cannabis. I picked up a "Vanilla Frosting" and a "Pineapple Upside-down Cake" clone. The plan is to grow these into 3 clones each by April for outdoor growing and then I will get some autoflower seeds too. Something purple!!!

Logical Chaos, do you grow your own weed?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26469488 -

I’m really bitter from speaking with an entitled little fucking twat this evening.  I wish I could explain more but he is just disrespectful and out of touch with reality.


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26469518 -

Sorry to hear that. Dealing with people can be really hard. I'm lucky that I don't have to deal with that shit in my line of work and if it happens out of work then I can usually just walk away or tell the guy to act normal. Maybe you could explain what the reality of the situation is and how they are coming off as entitled. Most people won't listen or will take it as an insult, but a few people will heed your advice and become a better person.

How are they being disrespectful?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26469806 -

Lophosaurus said:
Sorry to hear that. Dealing with people can be really hard. I'm lucky that I don't have to deal with that shit in my line of work and if it happens out of work then I can usually just walk away or tell the guy to act normal. Maybe you could explain what the reality of the situation is and how they are coming off as entitled. Most people won't listen or will take it as an insult, but a few people will heed your advice and become a better person.

How are they being disrespectful?



    Sending me snarky messages while I was dealing with a foreclosure/ sheriff sale on the shop I was working at.  I ended up blocking him until last night and told him the reality of his comments and he was just like “lol bro how I kno u have personal problems?” It runs deeper than that too I was the first one to help him with some tek he wasn’t good at and gave him KEY pointers. 
   
    No thank you no nothing, just an over inflated ego that continues to WASTE money and yet somehow gets to keep blowing glass in spite of himself.  He just bragged about going to glass Vegas and being out 700+ dollars (trade show for glassblowers) bc he didn’t sel a damn thing.  Jjust irks me to see someone succeed in spite of themselves.  And I liked the guy too before he practiced a ALL the tips I gave him and then got a big head and acted like he’s some holier than thou fuck. I realized I’m better off just leaving the fuckin kid blocked.


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Edited by theRealrollforever (02/05/20 07:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: Lophosaurus] * 2
    #26469815 -

Got this new puppy that is a handful so far. I've lived with dogs before but not a puppy. The people with the litter of puppies had them expecting to sleep in bed with them apparently. Got her to sleep in the pen last night with this "12 hours of heartbeat" video on youtube. But when she's awake she will still often freak out loudly if she realizes that there is nobody in the room. Which is not ideal with neighbors downstairs. Not having much luck housetraining yet either. Back yard is closed off though which is good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Envelope Morning Crispy (EMC) [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26469867 -

Dont ya hate when the student they are hot shit and really they arent that hot shit? Its the worst.

Super tired. Did not get enough sleep yesturday afternoon. I gotta be more careful about that time management.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Elfin' Mind Chat (EMC) [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 3
    #26469975 -

Shroomopotamus said:
that's how you get the wutang virus



What you need to know about the Wu Tang virus:
Protect your neck
Stay away from CREAM if you are running fever
Stay indoors during duck seazon
The virus may have originated in the Brooklyn Zoo
Too much movement may bring the pain
Your sword may turn to liquid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Elfin' Mind Chat (EMC) [Re: Dilsnique] * 3
    #26470298 -

Hello my sweetlings! 😇

Just stopping in to say Hi!

I’m on discord most days if ya ever wanna say what’s up!

Been snowing a bit here past few days, been on that lazy life.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Elfin' Mind Chat (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26470324 -

Hey there! Glad all is well with you and the baby!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: psi] * 2
    #26470498 -

Hi Sara! :wave: Good to see you 'round these parts.



LogicaL Chaos said:
Yikes. That is an odd symptom. Lately Ive been having odd headaches especially after smoking weed. And odd "visions" while high that freak me out, sorta like DMT visions, very fast acting/accelerated. Just from weed too. Its never happened to me before like this. Perhaps its those tension headaches u mentioned before. Its a bit concerning :strokebeard:





Ugh, I get headaches from smoking weed all the time. It's definitely the smoke itself that does it, but sometimes weed, even with all it's medicinal glory, can actually intensify pain for me. Especially head pain. But I'd say smoke can be blamed for a solid portion of that. I'd be more concerned about the visuals tbh. You might just be on some next level shit, but a tolerance break does everyone a little bit of good now and then.[

psi said:
Got this new puppy that is a handful so far. I've lived with dogs before but not a puppy. The people with the litter of puppies had them expecting to sleep in bed with them apparently. Got her to sleep in the pen last night with this "12 hours of heartbeat" video on youtube. But when she's awake she will still often freak out loudly if she realizes that there is nobody in the room. Which is not ideal with neighbors downstairs. Not having much luck housetraining yet either. Back yard is closed off though which is good.




Oh nooo....as appealing as cuddling with a pile of puppies on a comfy bed sounds, it seems like it's setting future owners up for a crate training nightmare.

Puppies can be difficult. They all scream and cry a little in the crate(especially at night) the beginning - I can't even imagine what it's like with one that's been trained to expect to sleep in a bed with you. You'll get there. Patience, and consistency are the most important things.


That and pimpin' that crate out so it's her super comfy happy place, at least eventually.


Lophosaurus said:
Hi Pirate. I hope your eyes and the rest of you are okay. I've never heard of anything like that. Kind if strange that you don't have other symptoms too. Does it mess up your vision or depth perception?


I grow my own weed to save money and haven't had to purchase any since like last June I think. Today was the first day since that I have spent money on cannabis. I picked up a "Vanilla Frosting" and a "Pineapple Upside-down Cake" clone. The plan is to grow these into 3 clones each by April for outdoor growing and then I will get some autoflower seeds too. Something purple!!!

Logical Chaos, do you grow your own weed?





They're back to normal now. And no, both times I've had no idea what was up until I looked into a mirror. Both times I felt a little 'out of it', nothing that I would find odd on it's own. I couldn't sleep at all last night, but I felt pretty swell today. I have an appointment tomorrow to get it looked at by my GP. They have imaging services in the same building as apart of the same practice, so hopefully someone can look at my brain tomorrow.

Edited by pirate-blues (02/05/20 04:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26470560 -

eh im bored :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: TaliesenW]
    #26470591 -

TaliesenW said:
eh im bored :frown:



Hi, my names hammer, wanna get nailed?:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26470740 -

something to do to waste the time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: TaliesenW]
    #26470968 -

Wife's super sick, likely just a really strong cold.

I haven't been sick in over 2 years, it'll be interesting seeing if my immune system can win this battle. We're in a super small studio apartment with no air exchange

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26471134 -

That air borne stuff works pretty good, there's a knock off version at walgreens called wal borne.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eye Malfunctioning Chat (EMC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26471146 -

oh yeah also, the Clozaril is done with because it finally ended the depression in my head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Magic Chat (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26471212 -

Sup Sara! :wave:

Always good to see ya. I will be jumping on Discord soon, like this weekend, so i can chat wit ya about The Name of the Wind since I finally finished it :yesnod:

Pirate-blues, damn that sucks. I never used to get headaches but now im feeling them. Perhaps the weed Im buying is tainted? I sure hope not
. I already had to give up nitrous, i dont wanna give up weed too....

Lophagrowus, nah i dont grow my own weed, i used to but gave up due to too many failures. I may get back into in the future, i dunno.

Chilling at work right now, going to read Selected by Extraterrestials on my break. I gotta say, im pretty proud of all the reading Ive done lately. It really stimulates my noggin in the best way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Magic Chat (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26471235 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Sup Sara! :wave:

Always good to see ya. I will be jumping on Discord soon, like this weekend, so i can chat wit ya about The Name of the Wind since I finally finished it :yesnod:

Pirate-blues, damn that sucks. I never used to get headaches but now im feeling them. Perhaps the weed Im buying is tainted? I sure hope not
. I already had to give up nitrous, i dont wanna give up weed too....

Lophagrowus, nah i dont grow my own weed, i used to but gave up due to too many failures. I may get back into in the future, i dunno.

Chilling at work right now, going to read Selected by Extraterrestials on my break. I gotta say, im pretty proud of all the reading Ive done lately. It really stimulates my noggin in the best way.




Yeah, try it out again when you feel up to it. Maybe try an auto-flower because they're pretty easy. Start with good soil and 20 hours of good light and then all you need to do is give it water and sometimes water mixed with molasses near the end. No need for mixing fertilizers, pruning, and changing the light at the right time or even waiting for the right season. It only takes about 2.5 to 3.5 months to get product too.

I'm going to smoke weed soon and play some video games probably. Right now I'm watching a guy going for a night walk in the city of Zushi. Kind of a sleepy town, but seems nice too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Etheric Magic Chat (EMC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26471247 -

Ive got my eyes set on growing LSD strain or White Widow since no dispensers ever sell those types. Someday I'll get back into it. Right now Im focusing on some other dr00g projects so the weed growing is on hold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,796 topic views. 2 members, 29 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.