Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | | Last >
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: psi]
    #26367419 -

It was just for a second as I was walking

She got me excited

I like boots outfits and stuff she looked good


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26367427 -

At least it works now it wasn't working before


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26367472 -

Your fly or your weiner


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: watermelon mon] * 4
    #26367483 -

watermelon mon said:
It was just for a second as I was walking

She got me excited

I like boots outfits and stuff she looked good



The more you post about this incident, the more it sounds like you intentionally flashed your genitals at a stranger in public.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 3
    #26367525 -

Yeah this is risky territory watermelon mon. It's better to get these thrills in a more socially acceptable way, like posting nudes in the Pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 3
    #26367562 -

Burke Dennings said:
The more you post about this incident, the more it sounds like you intentionally flashed your genitals at a stranger in public.




I didn't like the way those posts sounded either.  I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: 1234go]
    #26367701 -

Yeah.  Moving along from this dude hangin’ brain, I took my son to a Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas event today.  It was on a 19th century functioning farm, and it was cool.  We live in an area that is still very steeped in old German tradition, and it’s fun to see the PA Dutch culture up close.  Lots of arts and crafts for sale, mennonites selling stuff, petting zoo, hay wagon rides, etc.  I ate a really dank apple dumpling. 

But the best part was the Belsnickel.  For those who don’t know, Belsnickel is like an anti-Santa.  He’s dressed in dirty furs and rags, and this one had face paint and deer antlers.  He carries a bunch of switches to beat naughty children.  My son was real reluctant to talk to the Belsnickel because he knows that he’s been pretty naughty, haha.  I’ve seen plenty of Belsnickels in my life, but this one was the best costumed.  He asked Ro if he’s been good, and he said he had.  Belsnickel challenged him to tell one good thing he’s done, and Ro said he couldn’t think of anything.  I hope he considers that convo and how to improve his lot, with Christmas right around the corner and all. 

But he’s already clear of the Belsnickel by now.  We celebrate Christmas on the 25th, but St Nick Day was yesterday, and the night before we had the kids put a shoe outside for St Nick to put candy and a little gift in.  Again, an old German tradition.  That was the night for the Belsnickel to come if he was going to.  We told Ro that he could just leave his shoe outside his bedroom door if he wanted, but he insisted on putting it outside because he was uneasy about the Belsnickel knowing where he slept, lol.  I told him that if he’s THAT concerned, he could just be better behaved.  But St Nick hooked him up... this time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #26367713 -

Weird I just got this easter egg I guess, everyone's avatars are different cats.


Burke have you seen the Netflix show Confession Killer? There is some pretty cool synth stuff on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: psi] * 1
    #26367730 -

No, I haven’t seen it, but will check it out, thanks!  Henry Lee Lucas is a crazy ass story, and I looked into the music editor on the show, he did a lot of work for David Fincher movies, which means he’s worked a bunch with Trent Reznor.  Sounds pretty dope.

Last thing I watched on Netflix was The Irishman, which I thought was really good.  Nice seeing Scorsese, DeNiro, Pacino, and Pesci all reunited.  They’re like the Beatles of mob movies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #26367748 -

Oh yeah there was a show on the Vietnam War where Trent Reznor did some music on it. Good show but the music that seemed to be by him did not stand out for me. Used to be a fan of his in high school but I can't listen to the old stuff at all any more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: psi]
    #26367752 -

Burke Dennings said:
watermelon mon said:
It was just for a second as I was walking

She got me excited

I like boots outfits and stuff she looked good



The more you post about this incident, the more it sounds like you intentionally flashed your genitals at a stranger in public.



I took it more as he was already unintentionally hangin out, but some excitement exasperated the situation and made his predicament more apparent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: psi] * 1
    #26367765 -

Like you, I used to listen to NIN back in the day, and most of those songs aren’t my thing anymore, but man.  I recently caught the song Closer on the radio, and maybe it was just the mood I was in, but it sounded great.  Not so much the lyrics but the music part was crazy good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #26367857 -

I think I've been drunk since thursday. not gonna be so great when this all comes to an end tomorrow :carlton:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: feevers]
    #26367888 -

Oh boy. I’ve been there. I would ask someone to give me an IV. Better start hydrating. I’ve had really good luck with monster energy drinks for hangovers before. I think it was the b vitamins. ibuprofen is a miracle drug. I’m sure everyone has their own personal remedies. I heard at Vegas there’s these IV vans set up where people can buy hangover cures.

From what I heard they have these whole concoctions all set up with anti nausea medicine and the whole nine yards. Apparently people get them in the morning after a long night of drinking when they have to be ready for work lol. I’ve never actually done it, but that sounds like a great business plan if there’s a demand for it.

I’ve given my friends and roommates IVs at like 2:00 in the morning when we’ve been drinking all night lol. I used to do it all the time. Almost passed out from it once. Well, twice. If I was there I would give you an IV right now if you wanted one. I haven’t done one in while though so I might need a few shots to get it right. Just sit still and this won’t hurt a bit lol.


--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Edited by vault123 (12/07/19 09:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: vault123]
    #26367925 -

If it takes you more than once I’d just have my junky buddy do it


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26367937 -

If he could get it on the first shot I would start with him lol.


--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: vault123]
    #26367940 -

vault123 said:
Oh boy. I’ve been there. I would ask someone to give me an IV. Better start hydrating. I’ve had really good luck with monster energy drinks for hangovers before. I think it was the b vitamins. ibuprofen is a miracle drug. I’m sure everyone has their own personal remedies. I heard at Vegas there’s these IV vans set up where people can buy hangover cures.

From what I heard they have these whole concoctions all set up with anti nausea medicine and the whole nine yards. Apparently people get them in the morning after a long night of drinking when they have to be ready for work lol. I’ve never actually done it, but that sounds like a great business plan if there’s a demand for it.

I’ve given my friends and roommates IVs at like 2:00 in the morning when we’ve been drinking all night lol. I used to do it all the time. Almost passed out from it once. Well, twice. If I was there I would give you an IV right now if you wanted one. I haven’t done one in while though so I might need a few shots to get it right. Just sit still and this won’t hurt a bit lol.



if I ask anyone I know to give me an IV I'll be dead from fentanyl in 30 seconds

what weird circles are you hanging around in?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: feevers]
    #26367964 -

Well that was a long time ago, but it was mostly sales at the time.

Are you saying they would put fentanyl in your IV? I would think that wasn’t a very good friend if I didn’t ask them to do that.

Edited by vault123 (12/07/19 10:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: vault123]
    #26368002 -

vault123 said:
Are you saying they would put fentanyl in your IV?



That's about the extent of medicine anyone I know has access to

Wouldn't be the worst thing though for how my next few days will go

life is weird, here today gone tomorrow these days

:christmas:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: feevers]
    #26368029 -

It looks like you can get everything you need on amazon. That’s so crazy, I can’t believe you can just buy all that stuff on amazon anytime you like. Gatorade would probably work just as well. It’s more efficient to drink it anyways. I would just want an IV if I was already passed out and needed to be hydrated or if I kept throwing everything up.

Yeah, life is so weird man. Sometimes it’s so weird I think it has to be some kind of strange joke.


--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 4 members, 17 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.