Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | | Last >
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: splunge]
    #26333516 -

:whathesaid:

I had some baby dosage advice somewhere...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26333521 -

No dosage advise! Them the rools boi.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26333524 -

I’ve just been playing WoW all day, killing alliance in hillsbrad for honor.



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: splunge]
    #26333550 -

splunge said:
just improvised a pretty dope song on guitar.  my fingers are calloused as fuck.

might roll a hash joint in a sec here.




Record and share!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #26333635 -

OK, so my batch of budder turned out weak, I'm wondering how much of this kief I got to add to a stick of budder for a more potent batch. Should I decarb kief?:confused:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26333660 -

lol ur so lost

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26333665 -

Meh, I found it after I posted. I wanted a quick fix, ALRIGHT?!:nursemaryjane:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26333666 -

tyrannicalrex said:
OK, so my batch of budder turned out weak, I'm wondering how much of this kief I got to add to a stick of budder for a more potent batch. Should I decarb kief?:confused:



yes decarb the kief

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: splunge]
    #26333695 -

Thanky kindly!:heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26333726 -

alright, feeling less stressed today, it's like I feel sober in the moment but i'm not either ^_^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26333745 -

I'm making some bubble hash out of a brown bag half full of buds and frosty trim. I poured the water through the 200micron filter first to remove the inactives. Instead of using the next 5 bags I decided that I would just go right to the 25micon bag. That was over a week ago and it still isn't drained all the way. It clogged the bag and was just too much without using the other bags first. Oh well, should be done in a day or two and it's less clean up.

Time for left over pizza and pomegranate lemonade!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26333751 -

that shit gone mold

you have to yank the bag up in the air to dislodge the sediment and let the water flow through

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26333791 -

Yeah, I'm shakin' boss, I'm shakin' it! Shake it like a polaroid picture!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26333801 -

It should be fine. I added some 99% Iso to the mix a few days ago.It should be done soon anyways because there is just a little water left covering the goo. I tried to do it "the easy way," but as always "the easy way" is the wrong way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26333806 -

In the future you can use soy lecithin in your edibles, it helps it bind to fats which makes it more bioavailable.

Loph: 25 makes for some bubbly bubble but I don't really see much of a point beyond 70-90, imo. Preference and stuff but definitely more yeild with larger bags. I do prefer dry ice though even if it does cost a bit depending on where you get it. I have to go to a company that supplies oxyacetylene and stuff, costs like $50 for half a cooler full

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26333832 -

Lophosaurus said:
I'm making some bubble hash out of a brown bag half full of buds and frosty trim. I poured the water through the 200micron filter first to remove the inactives. Instead of using the next 5 bags I decided that I would just go right to the 25micon bag. That was over a week ago and it still isn't drained all the way. It clogged the bag and was just too much without using the other bags first. Oh well, should be done in a day or two and it's less clean up.

Time for left over pizza and pomegranate lemonade!!!




Dang...and I thought having to wait like 20 minutes for the bottom bag to drain was a long time lol.

You would have got much better quality if you used the other bags, or at least just one other bag instead of collecting everything all together at the bottom/in the 25...You also wouldn't have to wait over a week for the last bag to drain lol. If the hash has been sitting in water for over a week I'd think there's a chance the "hash water" has spoiled or become contaminated a bit in one way or another....it might still be fine though :shrug: .


The 25 micron is the most dirty/grimy for me, dust and other tiny fragments of crap ends up in the 25/at the bottom....While most of the hash is caught between the 45 and 120 bags, with the best stuff mostly in the 70 or 90...I usually toss what's in the 25 micron since it's mostly mucky, I prob won't even use the 25 bag this time around....just my work bag then through 120, 90, 70, and 45.






-OM

.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26333912 -

Lophosaurus said:
I'm making some bubble hash out of a brown bag half full of buds and frosty trim. I poured the water through the 200micron filter first to remove the inactives. Instead of using the next 5 bags I decided that I would just go right to the 25micon bag. That was over a week ago and it still isn't drained all the way. It clogged the bag and was just too much without using the other bags first. Oh well, should be done in a day or two and it's less clean up.

Time for left over pizza and pomegranate lemonade!!!



Vacuum filter


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: koods]
    #26333918 -

u know theres a chart that tells u the right temp and times for decarb trex?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26333935 -

I rarely do this, just started this year actually. Thanks!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Naruto Conventions (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26333936 -

just throw whole buds into low-medium oil sauce pan until the bubbles stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | | Last >

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 288 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.