Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | | Last >
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26246660 -

ichugwindex said:
Cycling for the win!



I pretty much did this on lsd. Accept it wasn't on a bike.. it was in a car. And it wasn't fun... It was terrifying.

Everyone is synching up to smoke which is cool, but I think we should all synch up and bang our chicks. Could be a shroomery orgy.

Just don't make eye contact with me, LC. It's weird.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26246728 -

just catching up what I missed, that mount gay rum is pretty good rum, theres a town in my province called Kinmount


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: gopher] * 1
    #26246826 -

Syncing up for a smoke? When is this occurring?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Alexthegreat]
    #26246835 -

Damn I missed the party again last night.

Morning everyone. Just cut my finger while cutting up a watermelon. Should be good though. Dramatic amount of blood for a little cut.  :jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Alexthegreat]
    #26246840 -

Alexthegreat said:
Syncing up for a smoke? When is this occurring?



we should all have a smoke right now.  a morning sesh :awehigh:

i just woke n boke, so i'm pretty stoned right meow hehe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: splunge] * 1
    #26246851 -

I shall hit the bowl. :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #26246855 -

i'll go take a bong toke  :bonghit:

how's yer guys' morning going so far?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #26246857 -

It's thanks giving weekend over here so I'm happy that I'll have Monday free to myself

Still have to deliver pizza in a few hours tonight and tomorrow night

My cousin took a video of himself smoking a bong with a magnifying glass


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (10/12/19 08:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26246867 -

Alright I cut my finger while cutting a melon. We are out of bandaids so I'm trying to keep pressure on it while my boyfriend runs to the store to get some.

Other than that good drinking a Monster & smokin' with you guys :awehigh:

Listening to some Biscuits.

Check out the Orch Theme at the 40min mark.  :onfire:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26246884 -

watermelon mon said:
My cousin took a video of himself smoking a bong with a magnifying glass



solar tokes are the shit! makes for such a clean hit

man after hitting my mendo cart a few times n then smoking with y'all, i'm baked as fuck.  i'm drinking some yerba mate right now browsing reddit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: splunge]
    #26246894 -

How do you like yerba mate? I drink too many Monsters, or usually coffee. But I want to switch to tea or something else that may be a little more healthier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #26246903 -

oh i fucking love yerba mate, man.  i brew some up for myself every morning n sometimes i drink those canned yerba mates, those are really good too.  yerba mate is actually really good for you too, so it's tastey n healthy! i always add some honey to it n it takes bomb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: splunge] * 1
    #26247033 -

just off to work  :tellmeastory:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: splunge] * 1
    #26247055 -

I start my mornings with a cup of white tea with shilajit mixed in and a cup of jiaogulan tea :laugh: I love tea in the morning :smile:


--------------------


Edited by deff (10/12/19 10:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: deff]
    #26247217 -

:whattefuck2:

I start every morning with a bump of cocaine and some Jack and coke.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26247227 -

Wonder Boy said:
:whattefuck2:

I start every morning with a bump of cocaine and some Jack and coke.



Jesus really? You're killing yourself starting the day like that man.

They make diet cola now without artificial sweeteners that's zero grams sugar, I'd start pouring your Jack into that for health's sake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: feevers]
    #26247236 -

It's all about balance.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy] * 3
    #26247295 -

being healthy is cool :awesome:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: deff] * 3
    #26247307 -

Was bucking up some maple trees with my John Deere chain saw for the winter. Cut my finger on the blade when I was tightening the chain. Wife came out to see if I wanted a drink and I guess I had wiped the sweat off my brow with my bleeding finger and she thought I had cut my head open. Opps! Chainsaws are fun and great exercise.


--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante


:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: deff]
    #26247451 -

deff said:
being healthy is cool :awesome:



Whatever you say, captain planet.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 1 members, 20 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.