Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | | Last >
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #26226963 -

Burke Dennings said:
Haha, my stepson really wants to see that Joker movie this weekend so I just went to buy tix, when I noticed something alarming.  Ok, at the theater we go to, you choose your seats in advance.  I love this, it means that even if you show up a bit later, you don’t get screwed with an awful seat.  But when I was selecting our seats for the show this weekend, I saw this:



Who tf but an incel gunman buys one single ticket, front row, center, to Joker?  This movie is to incels what Black Panther was to black people.  Should see some interesting folks there; a bunch of fedoras, hentai tshirts, that kinda shit.  If I don’t get shot, I’ll report back on it.



I get the paranoia, but people see movies by themselves. I have in the past...

:shrug:

Honestly, I always note every exit and I try and watch anyone. If I do get that uneasy gut feeling, I leave, if I can... If there's someone I really don't trust, I keep an eye on them at all times.

The movie does look really good though.

Check out

Common sense media .com

They break down the movies and shows for parents with reviews and ratings.

Sex drugs violence role models and what have you.

There's reviews from both parents and kids. It lets the parents know what they may be getting their kids into.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #26227015 -

I’ve booked front row a few times accidentally thinking it was the top row.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy] * 1
    #26227030 -

Hey Early Morning Cats! I might whip up a strawberry/banana smoothie and then go walk my son through the Redwood forest. I wish I had some of those purple pills right about now. I've been having a tough time and a purple pill sounds like just the cure I need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26227043 -

Purple? What is this purple pill you speak of..


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #26227057 -

Burke Dennings said:




Ironically, this image kind of reinforces why "nigger" is so popular amongst gamers

everywhere else it's so taboo that people will not directly say it
so blurting out "fucking nigger!" is perceived as the most potentially offensive words to string together in a hopes of aggravating whoever hears it

For me, ever since living in Québec,
string together as many Québécois swears as possible
real classy way of swearing in frustration

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26227059 -

They little blue and yellow janks..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #26227064 -

I’m eating a spicy chorizo breakfast burrito. :thumbup:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26227078 -

I'm preparing some higher quality mac and cheese than yesterday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Mac Cheese (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26227084 -

Sounds delicious. How spicy u like it?

Burke, be safe at that movie. Remember to bring your body armor and bullet proof helmet for u and yer lil boy. Stay alive man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Mac Cheese (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26227089 -

As spicy as they can’t make it.

But the parasite hates the spicy. :sad:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Mac Cheese (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26227126 -

Daaang. Hardcore. U must like those "18 and up only" hot sauces huh?

Does the bae-bae kick around when u eat spicy stuff?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Mac Cheese (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26227156 -

Ya, if I eat anything too spicy she protests rather violently and makes me feel very ill.

I learned that with hot wings the hard way.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Mac Cheese (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26227162 -

Huh interesting.

Im currently getting my weebo on eating a Nonsghim brand Tempura Udon soup. It actually tastes and looks like Japanese Siamin. Stonks! :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #26227211 -

My bad, Tantrika.  I was just trying to post a meme related to what I was talking about, I’m not trying to incite gamers or encourage them to do anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #26227240 -

Burke Dennings said:
incite gamers





--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: ichugwindex] * 1
    #26227295 -

just got back from the city i go to to dose my methadone.  i ended up reading at a park for a while waiting for my bus back home.  i ended up buying 2 bottles of rubbing alcohol to clean my bong n a pack of whippits hehe.  about to do some whippits while listening to the grateful dead :cool:

anyone got suggestions as to how to clean my bong?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: splunge]
    #26227299 -

I thought methadone was worse in every aspect? Even trying to kick it..


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: splunge] * 1
    #26227308 -

Rubbing alc and salt.  Shake it around in there and then wash it real well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26227316 -

no way it's much better than heroin.  it doesn't affect you like heroin does.  h changes you as a person for the worse, but methadone actually helps you psychologically.  i'm only on 12mg anyway, as i'm tapering off.  i've heard it's worse to kick if you go cold turkey, but im gradually tapering down.  i should be good, i'm going 1mg a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Amanita86]
    #26227318 -

Amanita86 said:
Rubbing alc and salt.  Shake it around in there and then wash it real well.



should i soak it with hot water first?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.