Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | | Last >
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26225989 -

But did you hear that he's 6 feet tall? It says on his driver's license.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26226043 -

the way you talk about me, its like we're already married

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26226155 -

Wheres Trex, Asante, Koods, Daijo and SunnyD when you need them?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26226492 -

Good Morning Again to the longest EMC ever. I'm up again and couldn't sleep anymore. I can almost never sleep more than 2 hours without waking up and I can't even remember the last time I slept all the way through the night.

Oh well, I just ate a whole tub of strawberries, some sherbet, leftover smoked ribs, some juice, and caramel.Hopefully that makes me tired

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26226514 -

I know how you feel man. I roll around so much because I'm so broken. If it's not one thing it's another. It's a true rarity to actually sleep a whole night. The wife complains that I snore but I know I wake up every few hours at least and by the time 3-4am comes around I'm up for sure. I can only lay down for 4-5-6 hours before I start getting sore. It is what it is. Imma smoke a lil white rhino I think and play some BOTW:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26226538 -

Yeah, I'm the same way, even with the snoring. Guess I'm officially old now. I toss and turn and snore so much that I always just sleep in the spare room so I don't ruin everyone else's night.

Whats' BOTW? Zelda right? If so, have fun! I love that game and I'm playing it too, but put it down to play Mario Wii U Deluxe which is also awesome in a 2D Mario way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26226647 -

These days my kid is into looking up videos of glitches for BOTW and trying to do them in the game.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: psi] * 2
    #26226665 -

I thought kids were into Minecraft and fortnight.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26226687 -

He's also into Minecraft. But yeah it sounds like not many of the kids at his school even have a Nintendo system at home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: psi] * 1
    #26226727 -

what's up guys? just woke up n brewing some yerba mate.  i've been waking up at 6ish recently which is kind of annoying, but whatever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: splunge] * 1
    #26226733 -

yeah, I gotta go brew my coffee now or I wont have time to do it later, but im just so damn warm and comfy cozy under the blanket



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Edited by gopher (10/03/19 07:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: gopher]
    #26226740 -

lol i getchu, im chillin right now n don't wanna get up to check on my mate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: gopher]
    #26226742 -

It’s 9:30 AM, and I’m roasting a golden acorn squash to eat.  My girl picked it up for me because she knows I love squash, and it’s pretty cute.  It’s shaped like a normal acorn squash, but it’s pumpkin orange and smaller than a softball.  It’s like a personal pan squash.

If anyone out there likes squash, try the delicata squash.  They’re only in season for a short time, and they’re really great.  They roast up real smooth, almost creamily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evauluated Mini Cats (EMC) [Re: gopher]
    #26226750 -

Its a mini-doggo.

Woke up early today, got some good rest but had a bizarre dream similar to Steven Kings movies. Its a weird feeling knowing he gets his inspriation from his nightmeres, both an honor and a freaky realization as well. Cant remember the last time i had a distribuing dream.....
I usually write down vivid dreams but not this one.

Might get breakfast pretty soon....

Squash soup is pretty dank. That creaminess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #26226761 -

we get loads of near expiry food from the wholesaler to feed our animals, we get lots of squash,  every year a bunch of squash grows "wild" on my property because of that, but somehow it must get crossed with  actual wild squash cause I tried cooking some one time and it was the most bitter thing I ever tatsted


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: gopher]
    #26226782 -

drinking some yerba mate, took a hit off my oil pen, n now gonna vape.  this morning is pretty chill so far.  might pop a valium before i go get my methadone today lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: splunge]
    #26226787 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26226814 -

About to drink some pre-work out and hit the weights.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy] * 3
    #26226936 -

Haha, my stepson really wants to see that Joker movie this weekend so I just went to buy tix, when I noticed something alarming.  Ok, at the theater we go to, you choose your seats in advance.  I love this, it means that even if you show up a bit later, you don’t get screwed with an awful seat.  But when I was selecting our seats for the show this weekend, I saw this:



Who tf but an incel gunman buys one single ticket, front row, center, to Joker?  This movie is to incels what Black Panther was to black people.  Should see some interesting folks there; a bunch of fedoras, hentai tshirts, that kinda shit.  If I don’t get shot, I’ll report back on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Cart (EMC) [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #26226940 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,802 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.