Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | | Last >
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26217996 -

I got two in da haus. :awesome:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26218137 -

What the? :eek:

U LAN partying on The Switch?

Also, nice Fox Mulder Avatar :lol: :datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26218154 -

breath of the wild sounds like a furrycentric title

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26218242 -

Things work better for me when thinking of things as a real life cartoon


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26218248 -

Like the magic school bus


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26218251 -

cannabinated said:
breath of the wild sounds like a furrycentric title



Sounds like you got a movie script to write :douchewink: Don't forget to sneak a subtle Link or Zelda reference in there for me :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26218411 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
What the? :eek:

U LAN partying on The Switch?

Also, nice Fox Mulder Avatar :lol: :datass:



WLAN

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: PatrickKn]
    #26218474 -

:hi: Hello everyone. Just spent the last three days partying it up for my birthday, won 2k at the casino last night. Spending this sunday relaxing, and taking care of applications and in general being productive.

I found the right stacks of vitamins and the like to negate all hangovers for my cocaine binge. worked like a charm feel better than normal actually! Took a minute to find the right dosage and vitamins based upon the pharmacodynamics of the substance.


:shrug::vibin:

Wishing you all well!

:feelsgoatman:


--------------------
:bliss:To be altruistic and humble, to spread love and positivity where ever I go.*:bliss: 

*Does not include the Romp 
:inlove3::sunny::shroomeryhead::feelsshroomyman::shroomeryhead::sunny::inlove3:
Test Kits? SurRealitys gocchu'!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: Ras Rising]
    #26218678 -

Man I'm tired as hell. I woke up Friday and started trimming weed at 9-10am and didn't stop until midnight the next day save a 3 hour nap. Glad you're back around Ras. Sounds like a decent weekend. I did some L on friday but it got kinda overshadowed by the trimming

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: PatrickKn]
    #26218757 -

Is The Switch WLAN only?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26218797 -

I ran a stall at the flea market for the first time yesterday and also did it earlier. It was pretty chill


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: ichugwindex] * 1
    #26218800 -

What were you selling?


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy] * 1
    #26218833 -

What are you buyin?



Lol mostly junk. My grandma got addicted to buying/selling stuff on amazon and grabbing stuff at estate sales/garage sales. I had mentioned wanting to do the flea market to her and now here I am. Basically I sell the stuff that hasn't been selling well online.

I have aspirations to eventually sell stuff that I personally think will do well up there. This was my first weekend though so we will see.


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Edited by ichugwindex (09/29/19 04:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26218839 -

I've always wanted to do the storage unit thing and then sell off the good shit. Maybe even opening up a thrift type store.

Still might one day.

:shrug:


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26218841 -

ichugwindex said:
What are you buyin?



Lol mostly junk. My grandma got addicted to buying/selling stuff on amazon and grabbing stuff at estate sales/garage sales. I had mentioned wanting to do the flea market to her and now here I am. Basically I sell the stuff that hasn't been selling well online.

I have aspirations to eventually sell stuff that I personally think will do well up there. This was my first weekend though so we will see.



How did you make out at the end of the day?


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26218855 -

I have 38 million

17,398 a second

54 cursors
46 grandma's
13 farms
8 mines
4 banks
1 temple


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26218911 -

Wonder Boy said:
I have 38 million

17,398 a second

54 cursors
46 grandma's
13 farms
8 mines
4 banks
1 temple



drugs are bad  :mmmkay: ?


--------------------
:bliss:To be altruistic and humble, to spread love and positivity where ever I go.*:bliss: 

*Does not include the Romp 
:inlove3::sunny::shroomeryhead::feelsshroomyman::shroomeryhead::sunny::inlove3:
Test Kits? SurRealitys gocchu'!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26218914 -



Not very much but like I said the inventory was shit. Once I can put out better stuff we will see. Over all I made about 80-90 bucks after grandmas cut


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: Ras Rising]
    #26218916 -

No drugs.. just bored.

:shrug:

I've been spending a lot of time on line and on YouTube.

I just watched 10 signs you were emotionally damaged as a kid..


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Espinoage Morning Chat (EMC) [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26218919 -

ichugwindex said:


Not very much but like I said the inventory was shit. Once I can put out better stuff we will see. Over all I made about 80-90 bucks after grandmas cut



Was it worth your time today?


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,036 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,522 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,803 topic views. 3 members, 83 guests and 343 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.