Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26212201 -

After last weekends failed CWE, and with the wife returning from her cruise on Tuesday, this weekend has to be a hit - so I'm making legit, traditional Ayahuasca.

I'm currently on hour 3 of the first boil of 85 grams of caapi.  Going to do a total of three 3 hour boils (two more tomorrow) and will reduce the resultant multiple liters of caapi tea down to about 100cc's for my MAOI.  Separately, I am doing multiple boils of 3.0 grams of MHRB as is the recommended procedure on the Nexus. Each is slightly acidified with white vinegar.

This should be a very worthy brew!


--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

                                                                               

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Nature Boy]
    #26212256 -

Awesome! I did the oral extract (crude, just 190 proof and crushed mhrb, 8 grams, I might have lost 2-3 by the fan blowing some when it dried) and it was the most intense trip I had eating it. I've done it  3 times since 2005,lol. Smoked a few times, too many to count, but not a lot. I finally puffed on the DMT cart, it works very well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26212653 -

This weekend, I'm "getting my shit together". I want to purchase some books and guides on mycology to take out into the field with me, so I can start identifying all the amazing species by eye. There's no reason to not already know this information, IMHO! I also want to start compiling my own notes for the TEK I want to attempt this winter. Lots of mushrooms popping up outside due to the weather here lately.....

...The mushroom is calling me...

:tmckenna:


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26212659 -

Eight grams is a LOT of DMT, but you're a bigger man than I.  I'm just over 6' and tip the scales at a muscular 183lbs. 

The Nexus (acknowledging that oft-published 8 gram recipe) recommends  no more than 3 grams unless you are REALLY experienced...and I've read the higher-dose reports on Ayahuasca.com and they sound terrifying.  Net result is I'm starting at the lowish recommended dose.  The caapi alone is purportedly psychedelic, although not "visual" - and I'm all about the visuals and less about the mind-fuckery.

Was up late brewing, and up early...brewing.  Going to clean like crazy.  Doing bed linen laundry now.  Will sporadically work from home today once I'm to the "reduction" stage.


--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

                                                                               

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Nature Boy]
    #26212701 -

I remember my first pharmahuasca attempt where I thought 80mg of oral dmt was a moderate dose.

Now I stick with ~30 mg. It's plenty. :thumbup:

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #26212732 -

80mg oral dmt would be quite strong I imagine.

I have tried Al-lad once and it was very similar to lsd.

Have like a gram or more of mushrooms that I am saving for Halloween, but either tomorrow evening or Sunday evening I will eat a couple caps of MDA. Saving a couple for Halloween as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: SonicTitan]
    #26212745 -

Anyone dosing for the New moon?


--------------------
All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I’m fine.

Whatever you decide won’t really impact our survival
Close your eyes, and do the best that you can


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Camera93]
    #26212776 -

So sad. I was trying to get an order online but the money to crypto took too long. When it finally went through, the online store closed. I knew it was going to be that day when the money cleared. I had to of missed it by only hours. Where is the biggest sad face emoji I can find?

But Im thinking about growing some hair on my balls and try and go for a real trip on a 4-5g tea this weekend. Im off work because fuck work. Give me imagination land.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: SonicTitan]
    #26212778 -

Those 80mg were by far the most intense psychedelic experience I ever had. I couldn't imagine that tripping so hard was even possible.
My eyes were literally rolling to the back of my head for hours. I couldn't open my eyes because too much was going on. Colorfull explosions inside and outide my mind each and every tenth of a second, for hours.


Natureboy, those 3g mhrb should please you well, as long as you get the full mao ihibition by your caapi.

When I do pharmahuasca I take the maoi first, then 30min later the dmt.

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Camera93]
    #26212833 -

Camera93 said:
Anyone dosing for the New moon?




I forgot about this. 2 weeks ago the moon was full when I dosed. I thought it would be beautiful but it happened to be very distracting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Cosmic Eye]
    #26212836 -

Cosmic Eye said:
Camera93 said:
Anyone dosing for the New moon?




I forgot about this. 2 weeks ago the moon was full when I dosed. I thought it would be beautiful but it happened to be very distracting.




Only reason i remembered was due to seeing it allllllmost closed on my way to work this morning. Googled the next new moon and happens to be tmr lol


--------------------
All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I’m fine.

Whatever you decide won’t really impact our survival
Close your eyes, and do the best that you can


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #26212906 -

Pandemoon said:
Those 80mg were by far the most intense psychedelic experience I ever had. I couldn't imagine that tripping so hard was even possible.
My eyes were literally rolling to the back of my head for hours. I couldn't open my eyes because too much was going on. Colorfull explosions inside and outide my mind each and every tenth of a second, for hours.


Natureboy, those 3g mhrb should please you well, as long as you get the full mao ihibition by your caapi.

When I do pharmahuasca I take the maoi first, then 30min later the dmt.

-



6' 3", 225 here.
Yep! It was my 3rd attempt at an oral dose and I read somewhere that one should do 6-8 grams of bark. When I left the alcohol extract of the bark drying overnight I woke up to it scattered all over the table and floor, so maybe the mhrb spirits were telling me to back off, lol. I didn't scrape off the floor for obvious reasons and I'm guessing I lost at least 2-3 grams, even at 3g less 5g was a VERY intense 2-3 hour experience of just laying on my bed with eyes closed. When it hit me I was like "oh shit, I took too much" and it felt just like 2-3 hits of really strong acid or 3-5 grams of mushrooms. I laid down and saw myself disintegrate/rip away into millions of pieces in a kaleidoscopic swirl of iridescent swirling colors. My teeth, hair, eyes etc...just exploding and swirling into it all. The only other time I have tripped like that was on 5g (1st time 5g) of mushrooms about 1-2 years prior to that. I may try that crude bark and SR extraction again soon. I think I actually have some capsules of both I saved from that long ago. I made another batch at 4-5g mhrb and 3g of SR. Hmmm, now I have to check that box....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26212931 -

YOW!!!  You have my respect for navigating that!

Here's my fourth caapi brew - just started. Whole process going very smoothly.  No mistakes so far!



And here is the caapi (brown, in front) from the first three boils, reducing.  The mimosa extract (already ultrafiltered) is reducing nicely.  Start volume on the final reduction of that was exactly 400cc's...but I had done some evaporating prior, so total volume used in the 4 MHRB boils was close to 600cc.  I will be alone for this, if I need some hand holding, I hope you guys will be around.



--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

                                                                               

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Nature Boy]
    #26212942 -

Lol. There is a little piece of all of us in your heart. Have fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Nature Boy]
    #26213060 -

I doubt you'll be able to post, but I'll be with you in spirit. The thing about that strong oral dose trip was when it wore off it was within like 10-30 mins from 100-15mph. really weird but neat.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26213211 -

Jesus.. you guys are nuts :smile: I'll stick to my weekly lsd..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #26213319 -

OK...mimosa all done.  I cold filtered the 1 ounce of liquid and took out all the nasties, per the Nexus recommendation.  Left a nice, clear ruby colored liquid. God, how I love my vacuum filtration equipment!





All caapi has been combined and is reducing nicely.  Must attend constantly.  Looks like tonight is a go!


--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

                                                                               

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26213369 -

tyrannicalrex said:
..I laid down and saw myself disintegrate/rip away into millions of pieces in a kaleidoscopic swirl of iridescent swirling colors. My teeth, hair, eyes etc...just exploding and swirling into it all..



This is exactly what I have been though.  :sunny:


Nature Boy, this looks tasty!
Is this your first attempt with ayahuasca? You are smoking dmt for quite some time now, have you ever tried the oral route before?

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #26213843 -

The 'wasca looks great. Looks real clean and done right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Cosmic Eye]
    #26213903 -

It's a huge commitment in time and effort.  I literally smashed the b. caapi on a large rock (with a hammer) and then sat for an hour peeling the smashed bits apart to finely shred it.  Between last night (boil #1) and two more today (I spent the entire day) - I've invested damn near 16 hours, total to prepare the "medicine."

This is what I have to drink.  Mimosa on left, caapi on right.  Mimosa is clear ruby red and smells astringent.  The caapi looks EXACTLY like watery diarrhea color-wise.  It smells Earthy, though...not bad.



I fasted all day until 3:00pm, at which time I ate a half of one oven-baked chicken breast.  Nothing else.  I was so busy cleaning, doing laundry and tending pots I never felt hungry in the least.

I think I'm going to drink the caapi at 8:40pm, and the mimosa at 9:00pm.  Who knows what will follow. Something gentle, awesome and healing, I hope.  :shrug:

@Pandemoon: I've separately extracted caapi and DMT, converted the DMT to the fumarate salt, and taken those.  I hope this trip will be more "organic."  I do remember "wishing it was over" and being fooled a couple of times thinking it was...only to have it come roaring back - from a simple change in position on the bed.  I hope I don't regret this!

Edited by Nature Boy (09/27/19 04:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So, Should We Plan Trips? gotmagog 1,869 9 03/14/04 06:49 PM
by SporeX
* Large dose planned pasteface 1,073 15 11/21/07 03:08 PM
by c0_hush
* Don't Plan, just take a trip! nitroguy 1,345 9 05/11/05 03:45 AM
by SneezingPenis
* Planning a trip...alone...in LA...any suggestions? erikb1026 727 6 08/04/07 08:18 PM
by DIRTYMAN
* Tripping during the best time of year! Who else is planning? ShamanSean 1,200 12 09/30/03 10:58 AM
by Psilygirl
* Planning a shroom trip, help please. hEAtOniKgun 6,306 11 05/24/06 02:55 AM
by Annom
* Plan for first time shroomandweed 730 8 02/16/06 05:58 PM
by shroomandweed
* Need help planning my first trip! amsty tripper 1,186 7 04/26/07 07:35 PM
by SlashOZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
28,378 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 48 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.