Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Bound to trip this weekend...
    #2614733 - 04/29/04 02:24 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I ordered fresh mushrooms from www.espdb.no (sp?), a norwegian mushroom site, and I got 4 grow kits and 90 grams strophoria cubensis. I got a free sample 15 grams of philosopher stones in addition...
Anybody else tripping this weekend?
I was thinking about eating 30 grams (about 3 dried) grams of stropharia cubies and heading up the mountain behind my house. I was thinking about tripping yesterday, and a funny feeling hit me. I cant really put my words on it but I'll do my best.
I've tripped like I dunno, around 7 times on mushrooms in my life and my last trip I went overboard, taking like 13 grams or more... and it was just waaay to much for me that time and in that set and setting. That last trip did two things to me, it tought me to respect mushrooms (even though I always thought I did) and it changed my perspective of mushrooms.
When you trip you go deep into your own psyche and you get this element of tripping in the atmosphere which is sort of annoying and uncomfortable... this feeling of there's nothing to do but sit and stare at you hallucinations for hours on end and there's nothing you can do but sit and ride it out... its sort of straineous to your mental. The memory in itself brings a mild strainious feeling in my gut.
Thats the word, strainious. All I have is that strainious memory of tripping on mushrooms now. I know deep down there is a HUGE reason I fell in love with mushrooms, I've had nothing but extreme fun on mushrooms for all the times except the last.
So now I've got 105 fresh grams of mushrooms in the fridge and not the same will to do them as before. Maybe I've grown up and grown respect for them, but before I would not have been able to wait to trip, I would through myself over them like a shrooming predator.
I still want to do them and I cant wait, but I have this annoying memory of triping from my last trip that stands in the way and I fear that strainious feeling will carry on into my upcoming trip and just make me sick of shrooms for real, but I dont want that to happen.

I have this feeling, like if I'll go trip on a mountain I'll get up there, start tripping and be all like, "now what..." and just sit there feeling empty inside with nothing to do but ride the 8 hours out rolling around on the ground occasionally. I want to experience the mushrooms, look around and have fun, and I really hope this will be a fun experience.
I'm just confused and have to get this out. Has anything similair happened to anybody here at thr pub? Has anybody had feelings like this and tripped a trip which broke the ice eventually. Do you think this will be fun...?
according to past experiences this should be fun.
I KNOW it would be 100% fun if I were with freinds, but my last (and only) trip was solo, a horrible strainious long solo trip and I hope I can enjoy nature tripping solo...

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: filthysock]
    #2614852 - 04/29/04 03:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i used to feel the same way in a sort of related type experience, ill elaborate:

eating mushrooms was a thing i did with my g/f (at the time),
it was 'our' thing..i never tripped w/o her, then we broke up, so i had this fear that if i ate mushrooms, all i would
do was think about her the entire time & get nolstalgia,
which'll result in a bad trip...
i didnt eat mushrooms for an entire year,
but one day i was feeling great, so i just said "fuck it"
and ate an 1/8th. i had a great time.
did i think about the x?
of course i did, and it wasnt a badtrip afterall,
it was more of a 'coming to terms', 'acceptance & closure'
one of the most insightful trips ive ever had.

basically what im trying to say is that
theres always going to be that pre-trip anxiety...
try to approach it with a great mindset,
or you could be like me & throw caution torwards the wind :lol:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
    #2614918 - 04/29/04 03:33 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Damn 13+ dry gms is crazy so there is no wonder you are worried...
I have been doing shrooms for awhile now {since 1973 or somewhere close to that year} Me and my lifelong friend just do like 2.5 dry gms and we allways have really good trips but we never do them if either of us is having issues....usually his wife causes this crap.
Damn just try less than 3 gms and make shure you arent having any conflicts going on at that time....PS: You can dry them also for later and tripp with a friend!

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2614943 - 04/29/04 03:42 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, 13+ grams is crazy. I was trying to indulge in the spiritual and go to boundaries. But as always, you can never really grasp the seriousness of a mushroom trip before you are actually in it. And then you are all like, "oh shit", you know.
I'm feeling better now, getting it out and all and hearing its normal to have trips that can cause a pre-trip anxiety for next time. I sound like a fucking newbee, but I guess in comparison to alot of you's I probably am. What I was dealing with was this pre trip anxiety and the fear of it affecting this weekends trip.

--------------------

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
    #2614966 - 04/29/04 03:50 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I cked out your link but couldnt read much but they sell Copelandias! I highly suggest you try them sometime...To me they are the Champagne of shrooms....A friend of mine grows them quite well using corn but you better be carefull because they live up to their nickname "Blue Meanies"...they have a larger amt of Psybin so you rocket really fast ...best to have a friend with you

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2615043 - 04/29/04 04:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Copelandia's = Liberty Caps right?
Well yeah I've tried them, they grow naturally here in Norway. They are good. The biggest differance I notice is that they produce a lot more visual effect, bright colorful visuals are what I experience the most on Liberty Caps. You rocket up faster? Not really something ime, but you come down off of them faster.

But they dont sell them at the espdb.no? Or do they, I dont see it anywhere, where do you see them? In the Webshop?

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #2615227 - 04/29/04 08:21 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

No Liberty Cap's are P semilanceata i belive Copelandias Cyacens are blue meanies.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2615284 - 04/29/04 08:45 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

wow thanks for the link, Filthysock! I might just have to order up some myself :grin:

--------------------

OfflineAmanita_Muscaria
Red red red

Loc: Norway
Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: Krishna]
    #2619668 - 04/30/04 12:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

krishna and filthysock: did you read dagbladet yesterday? :P

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: Amanita_Muscaria]
    #2619935 - 04/30/04 03:53 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

nope... I'll check their site, but what was it about?

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2619955 - 04/30/04 04:01 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

OK Found it...

http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/2004/04/29/397094.html

I'm far to lazy to translate it... but basically something like, "Customs Service Doesn't Stop the Import of "Magic Mushrooms", that contain the narcotic drug "psilocybin." " is the title of the article.

Silly norwegian tabloids... psilocybin isn't a narcotic!

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2630752 - 05/03/04 03:44 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm back, I'm bumping this thread up for later to tell y'all how it went. But first... I gotta eat!

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2630805 - 05/03/04 05:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hope it went well, filthysock... read that dagbladet article, kinda funny if it wasn't so sad :smile:

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2630857 - 05/03/04 06:39 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well first of all, Krishna... DAMN! You're really weeling in on me with your post-o-meter!

I was hoping to make a real trip-report, it didnt work out, I should've started writing one after I've landed or the day after, but now I forgot the details that make a trip report a trip report, but I'll just write how it went, roughly.

I had the best experience of my life through that trip. Alot of things really came together. I had a slight fear for tripping to start off with... like I said at the initial post of this thread, but it all faded away.
It was grrreat day, sunny and blue sky... beautiful. I was feeling this might actually go well. So as I was walking up the mountain my anxiety dropped lower and lower and I though this couldnt go bad, especially since setting was simply amazing and the fact that I was going to do a small dose, 15 grams of Philosopher Stones (thats fresh weight). I got up, like 500 meters high or so, and found this spot with a view over the whole place.
I started eating my stones, and damn they tasted nasty! Luckily I had a beer with me to drink it down with. I meditated a bit, a very short bit actually and noticed I started seeing slightly vivid pictures behind my closed eyes, a landscape in green and brown being pulled around like a rugh, like someone would lift a rug to vacume under it, thats what it looked like.
Thats when I thought it was time to get up and experience the trip, i felt that anxious feeling you get at the come-up way down in my ankles and I had to jump around and stretch myself in the most awkwardest ways, but it felt so good, you know. Its like this furious wave of energy that is hard to rid yourself of at the come-up, but you shroomers know what thats like, right?
All this energy went into my laughing, I started laughing about everything and nothing. When the come-up stopped and I was plateauing (sp?) for a while (you know, like half an hour before the actual peak) I sank together and rolled on the grass feeling SO good and SO euphoric... ahhh. I was laughing in my intense euphoria, really just enjoying every thought and everything... really great. I was having so much fun doing, well, nothing, really, that i forgot about things like viewing the horizon and all the beautiful scenary.
I remember this one point I was staring at a tree, just staring at a tree in awe and laughing at it, I'd call it "laweughing" because I was in awe and laughing. But did I think about taking a small walk? no. Look at the scenary, no. But whatever I was doing it was really fun.
I talked to my friends on the phone for 15 minutes which was really fun and I took that opertunity to talk to them about utter bull-shit, rambling about god knows what with little "hi hi"'s inbetween, I felt like a little school girl during that.
Then, I put on some Grateful Dead in my discman, 77-05-25 mind you, good show btw, and danced the weirdest way I've ever danced, some very slow elvis priesley twisting his hips kinda dance, it was fun, weird and felt like the right way to dance in that state of mind.
Oooh, and I LOVED "He's Gone" while tripping, it synergized so well with my rythym and the atmosphere and I couldnt help but think how gone I was in my head right then... so... like before I kept laughing, now at that.
Hehe, lot of luaghing during this trip.
Anyway, this was all the first stage(s) of tripping, at the peak I felt the need to take my earphones off and thats when this sudden nice beautiful silence struck me... the sweet music was replaced by sweet birds chirping and the sound of the slight breeze. My focus turned to some trees in the distance, and I remember saying out loud, "OK... There's no WAY plants and trees dont have personalities, LOOK at those characters... wow"... you know. To me those trees looked like a sweet little family.
I like to go with it while I'm tripping... but I'm sure trees have som character, some divine energy in them that can be percieved as a character while you'e tripping, in anycase this lead to the next "thing" in the trip which was a series of heavy philosophising (sp?) about things.
I sort of figured it all out, at the time I knew how things worked and why they were such as they were... and through mediumship (which always works stronger while tripping) I was lead to the understanding that how I'd figured it all out was indeed true.
I dont really want to get into it now, mabe another time in this thread, but not in this post. Alot of personal stuff happened from here on... which I wont get into.

But this trip was indeed an ice breaker... my fear from tripping is not the way it was, though I still respect mushrooms and wont do something like 13+ dried grams on my own in a really bad set and setting.

--------------------

Edited by filthysock (05/03/04 06:52 AM)

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2630860 - 05/03/04 06:43 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like you had a good time!!! I think tripping + norwegian mountainsides is always a good combo... especially when the birds start chirpin'!

but don't worry about the post-o-meter... finals start tomorrow and I won't have a shit of time to post... actually my "study break" just ended one minute ago, so I'm outta here!

:grin:

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2630865 - 05/03/04 06:55 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

wow... hectic studying I see, oh well,  :goodluck:

--------------------

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

#2630868 - 05/03/04 06:56 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

filthy sock, i have a quarter of cubes than i'm considering consuming.....it may even be on the plate for today.

i have also had a problem with the tedium of an idle trip. but i'm not sure how to fix that, or how much worse it will be with a solitary trip.

--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2630966 - 05/03/04 07:45 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I've realised all you need to do is trip low, have alow dose, and do it on a good day in a good mind set.

--------------------

OfflineAmanita_Muscaria
Red red red

Loc: Norway
    #2642805 - 05/05/04 06:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

filthysock: did you watch the tv2 news at 2100 today?

The police seized all the goods of www.espdb.no

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: Amanita_Muscaria]
    #2644142 - 05/06/04 01:49 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Wow shit! That was on the news yesterday?
Fuck... well, at least I have spores now, wooohoooooo!!!
I was lucky buying those things just in time, lol.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale