Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineAmanita_Muscaria
Red red red

Loc: Norway
Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: filthysock]
    #2644203 - 05/06/04 04:39 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

.avi avaliable at http://fluezopp.com/torrent/

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: Amanita_Muscaria]
    #2644291 - 05/06/04 06:03 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

fucking dagbladet had to go and ruin it!!!!! :frown:

--------------------

OfflineAmanita_Muscaria
Red red red

Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: Krishna]
    #2644293 - 05/06/04 06:06 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

nah.. it wasn't dagbladet's fault. the media would find this site sooner or later.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2644297 - 05/06/04 06:08 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, i know... but it's still sad :frown:

do you think they will make motions to criminilization of fresh liberty caps? gonna have to arrest a lot of farmers, then, for growin' em :smile:

--------------------

OfflineAmanita_Muscaria
Red red red

Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: Krishna]
    #2646057 - 05/06/04 04:54 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

did you see the tv2 news today? the customs take no responsibilty at all.

"in this case, the goods was declared as ordinary mushrooms. fresh mushrooms. and it comes a lot of mushrooms here during a year, so one doensn't think this could be anything illegal."

"but don't you think that the customs officials should have taken the time to ask what kind of mushrooms this is?"

"well then you should have been here on a weekday and see how much goods we declare. but it impossible [to ask questions]."

i think i'm gonna apply for a job as a customs official.. no responsibility at all :smile:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2649144 - 05/07/04 06:14 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I tripped yesterday... the whole trip was a wild ride which I will write a real trip report about...

when the whole trip ended and all was over the cops came and busted me.  They have confiscated my growkits and spores and equipment (even my personal journals :shocked:) untill further... found 2 bongs in my house aswell.

I'm hoping growing mushrooms are still legal in Norway... but laws are so bumpy lately and can change every second day.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2649148 - 05/07/04 06:17 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Holy crap.  You don't seem that concerned that cops just came and busted you.  :eek:

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: bert]
    #2649171 - 05/07/04 06:53 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Well I did put alot of money in the growkits and spores, such and so... if dont get them back I will have no form of income and will have huge debt and no place to live... so yeah, I should be very concerned... I'm just way past the stage of being concerned, I just feel like I could give up and shoot myself. Know what I mean... not literally... concerning just feels like a waste of energy for me right now.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, cause this was it, growing mushrooms, my dream hobby coming true, you know. I had alot of plans into this project... oh well, I cant do anything about it as of now.

YEsterday I just used the "being as co-operative as possible" strategy with the police, no lies and no hiding nothing, I just wasnt in the mood to stress about it at all, so I was all like, "ok ok... here are the spores... here are the mushrooms......."

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2649497 - 05/07/04 11:25 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i'm sending good vibrations your way, filthsock... sucks to hear that :frown: i've had to deal with some annoying ass norwegian cops before. their stance on drugs is draconian, i feel...

hope everything pulls through.....

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2649550 - 05/07/04 11:48 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
I tripped yesterday... the whole trip was a wild ride which I will write a real trip report about...

when the whole trip ended and all was over the cops came and busted me.  They have confiscated my growkits and spores and equipment (even my personal journals :shocked:) untill further... found 2 bongs in my house aswell.

I'm hoping growing mushrooms are still legal in Norway... but laws are so bumpy lately and can change every second day.

How'd you get busted?????

OfflineAmanita_Muscaria
Red red red

Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: MOTH]
    #2649629 - 05/07/04 12:30 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Spores is NOT illegal in Norway. But if you've used them for producing illegal mushrooms (p.cubensis from scratch) they can confiscate the spores.

We'll just have to wait for a sentence which can make precedence in all other incidents.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Bound to trip this weekend... [Re: MOTH]
    #2652744 - 05/08/04 08:13 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Quote:

filthysock said:

How'd you get busted?????

Well, thats kinda funny cause they came because I had ordered a package of spores and seeds from Azarius (a company in amsterdam).  The spores came through, but the seeds didnt.  So the toll company probably called the cops in my vicinity to check me out.  Its just kinda ironic that they came at the end of this exhausting trip...
during this same trip I got busted my landlord... I'm putting this in my trip report which I'll be finishing today.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies