Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Loc: Hack Hack Cough Cough
This weekend......
    #1558561 - 05/18/03 10:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Early Saturday afternoon Debian and I split 7 grams (dry). We were at my sisters farm in N.C. dog and house sitting. That morning we had rented a couple of flicks and then went back to the house to eat our tasty mushies while watching a truly entertaining movie called Mod Fuck Explosion. After the movie and come up we decided to take the dogs out of their quarters and go for a hike. Unfortunately my sister's Jack Russell, who had never been free of his leash or harness, managed to escape Debian while passing the leash over a fence. This whole comedy of errors lasted a while and was pretty amusing considering the fact that Debian and I saw through all the little guys head games when we were trying to catch him. Anyway Debian went and found him lounging with some other pups and we were able to continue on our merry way up the mountain, with dog leash firm in hand. As we started up the mtn. I started to realize that I could let go and let my trip begin and boy was I fuc**d. As we were making our way up the little dog was in a constant state of morphing and so was Debian. They're true self never left me just their general appearance as if they were instantly traveling through different time periods in their existence. I hope that makes sense. I was fine with this as it happened it did not phase me much at all, I just could not look at them for long periods of time. As we were heading up the mountain I was having an epiphany. I suddenly realized that things in this world do center around me and there is nothing I can do to change that. I am a part of everything around me and I no longer need to keep denying that. I am a soul that needs to acccept my package as it was handed out to me.
I know the statement about things centering around me sounds very self centered but it is the exact oppisite. I think the thing that made me realize this about myself was The dog and the grass on the ground. I looked at the dog and he was looking at me constantly out of the corner of his eye when we were walking around (I was holding the leash) then I looked at the ground around my feet and noticed the grass raising up around where I had just stepped and it hit me, I am not the least significant digit and everyone should strive to realize the impact they have on everyone around them. In other words, I do matter and I am beautiful inside and out and no matter what I do that will never change me as long as I am whole in spirit.
Here is little background info on me. The land I was hiking through was the same land I am originally from and where my family has been for a very long time. There is a lot of magic in the land of my origins and a lot of healing power. I realized that I could not feel whole again until I was home and that the land needed me to feel whole again. In other words my land needed me and I needed it to complete my life. Wow, it was feaking amazing except for all the ticks that kept popping up and dive bombing us. I don't think there is any better trip than what Mother Nature can show you.

--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSuperSpun
Not quite surewhat happened

Loc: India
Re: This weekend...... [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #1565454 - 05/21/03 12:44 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

that sucks

--------------------

Not quite sure what happened

OfflineHans_Moleman
????

Loc: Canadia
Re: This weekend...... [Re: SuperSpun]
    #1567527 - 05/21/03 11:42 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i like your sig. superSpun

--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Re: This weekend...... [Re: SuperSpun]
    #1571737 - 05/23/03 10:58 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

What sucks about it?

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: This weekend...... [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #1571750 - 05/23/03 11:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

the ticks.

OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Re: This weekend...... [Re: ]
    #1571800 - 05/23/03 11:55 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

oh yes, ticks do indeed suck. lol, there was one point where debian and I could feel them all over our bodies so we stripped down to nothing and shook out our clothes. That was fun. Silly me, "What sucks about it?"

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub