Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
When hate turns to love * 2
    #26127678 -

In the past couple of years I've had multiple incidences of meeting someone and immediately hating them, but after awhile I completely flipped the other way. One guy I nearly assaulted for making racist jokes and now he's my best friend. The other was a girl I thought was a lazy stupid bimbo, and by the time I left that job I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I've heard it said that first impressions are everything. But I wonder if preconceived notions play heavily into first impressions. The especially funny thing about the girl was that as my respect and desire for her grew, our other co-workers seemed to hate her more and more. In fact the one chick tried to get her fired and almost got fired herself.

It makes me wonder, was I just being a judgemental asshole? What causes such polar flips in feelings? Anyone here have a similar experience?


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26127722 -

I would say I've done something similar. I think it comes with experience and increased empathy. Almost everyone doesn't wish to hurt people and those who are rather intense about their political beliefs are typically the most terrified and concerned with the well-being of others. You can connect with almost anyone, on some level.


--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26127755 -

I used to do it when I was young, nowdays I love everyone I meet.

I can feel that some people still do it to me though. That snap judgement based on first impressions. IMO one is more likely to be on the receiving end if one is not afraid to be different and stand out from the crowd; in which case one will be ostracised at times. Being such social creatures, it's a hard thing to be on the receiving end of.

I think it's a matter of maturity, all in all. Maturity in the first world could really do with a booster shot.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: bloodsheen] * 3
    #26127817 -

Quote:
bloodsheen said: The other was a girl I thought was a lazy stupid bimbo, and by the time I left that job I couldn't stop thinking about her.



Don't be fooled, lazy stupid bimbos have that effect.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: bloodsheen] * 2
    #26127831 -

That happens to me quite a bit, and sometimes it happens in the opposite direction. Maybe as you get to know people better, this is just natural. You might like someone at first, but the more you get to know them they turn out to be terrible, or vice versa.

Or maybe I'm just a judgmental asshole. Probably a little of both. Everyone is worthy of love and respect. Well almost everyone.

I think it's probably better to love people rather than hate them though, especially if they hate you.

Edited by nooneman (08/08/19 11:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26127990 -

Well I constantly flip between loving and hating my best friend.
That boy sure knows how to make me happy like no one else and how to make me feel totally worthless too...


--------------------
"Well I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned" - Leonard Cohen

"We are led to Believe a Lie
When we see not Thro the Eye
Which was Born in a Night to perish in a Night
When the Soul Slept in Beams of Light" - William Blake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: PoisonousLookalike]
    #26128016 -

First impressions aren’t always correct

I’ve gotten wrong too here recently. Hey at least you’re open and can admit you were wrong about someone. That’s pretty cool


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: bloodsheen] * 1
    #26128173 -

Really weirds me out when I realize that I don't like someone. I basically never dislike people, but I met someone recently that just irks me for some reason, I can sense something off about the guy. Just the way they regard me when talking to me, they didn't even say anything offensive or wrong but their approach is aggressive in a selfish way. He kept coming up to talk to me as if he sees me as a dumbass and that he's better in some way. And I was thinking as he walked away, "like man, that guy fucking sucks"


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: trees]
    #26128265 -

As someone buying and selling cars occasionally on facebook marketplace, I've begun...not HATING people, but just being kinda disgusted and annoyed by them. No one knows how to be professional or courteous anymore it seems.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: Ima Trooper] * 1
    #26128299 -

First impressions are shallow.  I used to not think a thing about Trump nor right wing politics.  Now I think a lot.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: Morel Guy]
    #26128306 -

Hate is twisted love, so hate can become love if it unfucks itself.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: Asante]
    #26128313 -

Asante said:
Hate is twisted love, so hate can become love if it unfucks itself.



Um... Well said? :lol:


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: Asante]
    #26128348 -

I first kinda loved this lady I was dating and banging. She rejected me after I fucked up, its not her fault, women are hardwired to be hypergamous, I lost my confidence mojo so she gave me the lets just be friends speech... i was ok with it (should have never accepted, but i was in a bad place mentally on top of that i was on mushrooms and a little MDMA, so my thougts where not properly in order)

I had taken the girl on a trip to the beach, but she didnt even bothered to read the whole conversation where i told her it was a several days trip. while on the beach and having some beers and some mushrooms she started saying little disrespectful things while i was kinda tripping (things like i was schizoid, and other things).

I tried to be her friend but she just kept making fun of me and my problems, so now I got disgusted by her and ignored her. she still trying to contact me even after i told her to fuck off, and started acting rude towards her... she calls but only to ask things that benefit her in some way or another but she has not even apologized, so when she calls to ask something i go around her questions and say something that avoids the question and change subject, I once told her "do your own research" (scumbag girls are so full of themselves that they cannot aplogize, they dont even realize their shitty behaviour)

so yeah It can go from love to hate... or viceversa... now im doing my best so this girl hates me... by ignoring her and turning her down at every ocassion she tries to initiate contact... I think she misses my attention and nothing else...i doubt she even realizes she was hurtful...

im trying to do a social experiment to see if i can turn that hate into her liking me again (shitty of me I know) but I love experiments and she is my guinea pig (before she called herself that way as i did a lot of experimentation with her LOL, she was naive enough to test a lot of my cosmetic experimentation products)

Edited by AIRDOG (08/09/19 02:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: AIRDOG]
    #26128382 -

Wait ok I'm sorry to go off the point of your story here but you made and tested cosmetics on this chick?! What and why and where and when?!


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #26128450 -

trees said:
Really weirds me out when I realize that I don't like someone. I basically never dislike people, but I met someone recently that just irks me for some reason, I can sense something off about the guy. Just the way they regard me when talking to me, they didn't even say anything offensive or wrong but their approach is aggressive in a selfish way. He kept coming up to talk to me as if he sees me as a dumbass and that he's better in some way. And I was thinking as he walked away, "like man, that guy fucking sucks"



Hey man we gotta judge others and look down on them so we can feel better about ourselves!

Don't judge him for judging you bro

:scumbagsteve:

:wink:




nooneman said:
I think it's probably better to love people rather than hate them though, especially if they hate you.



yeah I agree

hating others does nothing for you, it just makes you feel anger on the inside which is really pointless, most of the time (if not all) all that does is hurt and affect us, not those that we hate


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Edited by Nifflerz (08/09/19 11:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26128826 -

bloodsheen said:
Wait ok I'm sorry to go off the point of your story here but you made and tested cosmetics on this chick?! What and why and where and when?!



I happen to be building a company of health supplements and some skincare products... (I gotta go legit :wink:), I learnt to do chemistry related stuff because i started with DEEMS extractions and got very good at it, and moved on to make some other more difficult things,  found a use for these skills on the legit market, doing legal alkaloid extractions of plants.

so this lady, voluntereed to test all of my experiments LOL and she nicknamed herself my guinea pig (here in mexico we call them conejillo de indias wich translates as guinea bunnies) she said she was my bunny (we banged a lot like bunnies do)...

so far she tested my DMT, and salvia extractions, hash oil, bho, and some distillate... also I have been making cannabis topicals and other products wich she all tested... I made some  cream for repigmentation of skin (for vitiligo) and she volunteered to test it on her sunspots, i dunno if it worked for her or not since the treatment had to last 3 months, and we dont hang around anymore after she said she no longer wanted anything sexual and sees me only as a friend.

I dont believe its a good idea of calling her to ask. Maybe if she calls me again i can deviate the topic around to ask this, but i dont think she will call me again... i have been turning her down hard and not complying to her questions, she only asks stupid things that she could find by doing some browsing... also I explicitly told her to just be gone but she is still texting/calling me like every 2 weeks or so... last time she called i didnt answer and she texted me "hi, I have been having this doubts, can you talk over the phone" I replied "im too busy working, call you later" of course i didnt call back. Its been 5 times she has reached to me and i have been a total jerk to her... if she calls me again its gonna be interesting and its my turn to try her nicely again and ask her out...

Bunny once told me she had a lot of options, well im giving her less options, and less friends. Im trying to undo the ljbf category creating a sense of loss to see If i can bang her again just as a game experiment LOL im a scumbag i know and i dont care...

i think its easier to bed her again by ignoring/being scarce and a jerk to her than being a nice friend which kind of relates to the love to hate scenario... we shall see how this turns out... :rofl2:


Edited by AIRDOG (08/09/19 05:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: AIRDOG] * 2
    #26128846 -

First part, really interesting and cool. I worked in a weed extraction place helping make raw CO2 wax that was then turned into distillate. That gigantic machine made my peepee hard, so fucking amazing. Reminded me why I went to school for chemistry in the first place.

Second part, man just don't. I know it's hard because she screwed you over but literally just block her everywhere on everything and be done with it. I know my thread was about hate turning into love but in this case you are trying to use love as a weapon of hate. It's poison my friend. Pure mind poison. Every random text sets you back weeks or more from moving on.

I'm so thankful my ex hasn't contacted me at all. I needed to move on and legit one text like "I need you please come over" and I'd have been done-sville. Right back into that poison.


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26129883 -

bloodsheen said:
man just don't. I know it's hard because she screwed you over but literally just block her everywhere on everything and be done with it. I know my thread was about hate turning into love but in this case you are trying to use love as a weapon of hate. It's poison my friend.



thanks bro i really apreciate your concern and advice, i have moved on, love has actually gone trough the window, i dont feel it anymore and im sure this woman is not feeling love either... Im perfectly in the clear, im seeing other women now, this is a just for fun experiment :smile: I have been reading on the redpill ideology and its kinda misogynistic and sad but it is the hard truth. Im doing this experiment to prove if its wrong or right, but apparently its working LOL

Actually she did not screw me over, i screwed over myself... women are hardwired to be like that when their mate shows signs of weakness, its an subconcious thing that is stuck in their heads... its about survival of the fittest. So when they deem you unfit they lose sexual interest.

then they say they want to keep you as a friend, but in all honesty they dont care about you or any men, they care only about themselves and what men can provide with or without them reciprocating... some men fall for this trap and keep all previous attentions towards the ladies even after sexual advances are rejected.

Blocking is childish behaviour and a sign of weakness which turns off the ladies, you see, when you retrieve all the attentions and start ignoring and negging them they start chasing you back, as its happening in this case :smile:

Im having fun with this experiment, there is no poison or if there is I like small doses of it... sounds scumbag but its just and objective scientific and psychological experiment I want to do, sounds like it works because i have gotten 2 other chicks using the redpill advice LOL!im having a lot of fun :justdontknow::cheers:

thanks buddy I know i sound really scumbaggish but what can i do i just need to prove the theory :awehigh: maybe i love me some poison hehehe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: AIRDOG]
    #26130024 -

Yeah I hear ya. It's not like you are wrong, women definitely do respond to games. I love how many dating profiles are like "I don't want a guy who plays games." It's like the guys who "don't like makeup." Actually you just want it to be so smooth and convincing that you don't realize it's there. Playing zero games doesn't work nearly as well

Personally I just feel like if you are going out of your way to be manipulative it's either a power grab or will just lead down a really bad path. I worked with this woman who was apparently pretty fat up until college, then she lost a shit ton of weight and was crazy hot. She used it to really manipulate men both personally and professionally and became a completely different person. She was good at it too, I'm not easily seduced and I had to consciously avoid her cause I wanted to fuck her so bad. Last I knew, she was being sued for breaking a non-compete clause and doing shitloads of coke alone in her room on weekends.

It's not even about being a scumbag. I just don't believe you will ultimately get what you think you will get. As DJ Khaled says "Ya played yourself"


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When hate turns to love [Re: bloodsheen] * 1
    #26132147 -

yeah now I know I wont... the last time she called me i did not answer the phone... then she texted asking me that she had some doubts asked if we could talk over the phone and i just said im pretty busy right now call you later... which i never did... she has blocked me from whatsapp now... well who cares... its her loss anyway she wont find anyone as interesting as me in this small town and she is pissed I dind not take her shrooming even when she told me she wanted to go with me...

I bet she was calling to ask hey its everything OK? why arent you giving me attention anymore, are we still friends? or maybe she just wanted some information

fuck that shit, you are so right that girl is worthless to me anyway, one less burden in my life

thanks bloodsheen, sound advice!!! What i learnt from this experience is to identify shitty girls faster... girls that are always talking about their exes and their friends really suck big time...

Edited by AIRDOG (08/12/19 12:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,049 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* I love the Shroomery, it ain't no lie
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 5,542 32 10/24/05 08:59 PM
by XUL
* What a scumbag rvd3201 846 7 08/17/04 09:39 PM
by rvd3201
* I hate being sick! Meph 1,016 6 02/22/03 04:04 AM
by Meph
* Generalizing from experience DragonEyes 1,024 4 12/12/02 01:52 PM
by Morphrying
* Two Experiences With Two Asian Women Ped 3,098 17 06/26/03 08:38 AM
by Ped
* Love is the answer puscle 1,408 7 03/18/03 09:30 AM
by Dr. Slavic
* Love Anonymous 3,911 15 11/03/02 10:30 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
414 topic views. 4 members, 44 guests and 195 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.