Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Yage]
    #25970936 -

I got 36. Not surprised.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Deadmaker]
    #25970990 -

Quote:
The official criterion for Asperger’s Syndrome is an AQ score greater than 32.

According to statistical analysis, 26 – 31 Is a borderline score.

86% of people with a score of 26-31 can be correctly classified as having Asperger’s Syndrome.



I got 22. Always thought I was on the spectrum, though because it is overly attributed to males the conditions can sometimes be attributed to 'extreme mannism'.

I'm definitely an extreme man.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25979593 -

I got a 32, which really surprised me. I think I’m just a bit antisocial and that’s why my score is so high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: HouseOfRoses] * 1
    #25981103 -

I got a 25.

I'm just below the bar of severe retardation. Woohoo.

I wonder if I would have a higher score if I was sober.

I took an iq test once, at a medical facility. I ate an awkward dose of lsd before I went, specifically to make sure I was going to have a bad trip, and I got a 95. So I'm on record with the intelligence of a frightened squirrel. Why the Fuck would you want anybody to know how smart you actually are.

I can't even roll a joint on acid. 963247

Lol

It's like turning your DNA into the government to get your ethnic groups. Little boxes, little boxes.....


I'm an autistic sociopath. Or a lizard.


Or a goldfish.

Bloop wow. Ocean and sky. How many people made eye contact with you in the past 17 hours?

What is the 71st digit of pi?


What is a 23% tip on a 67$ bill?









If there are 10 crows on a fence, and you shoot one, how many crows are left on the fence?




















what was the third number in my post?

Don't scroll up.

How many plank lengths cover the same surface area as 22protons?


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Salomon]
    #25982645 -

I got a 12, which would probably genuinely shock some people who know me in real life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Redpill]
    #25982648 -

Redpill said:
I scored 17. And I have Asperger's. So, I'd say this made a good attempt but it failed. The real tests (which I've had to take multiple times for special ed teachers, psychiatrists, psychologists, etc.) are about 3 times as long, with five possible answers including a neutral one.

The fact that there's nothing neutral between "slightly disagree" and "slightly agree" is one sign this test is shit.



It's an internet quiz dude.  Lighten up.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: chibiabos]
    #25982692 -

10

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Salomon]
    #25982858 -

I got a 25 and I’m just a cunt hair above average retard too!  We’re twinsies!:tellmeastory:

I think I’m a titch autistic but I somehow learned a lot of street smarts because they didn’t call you autistic back in the day they punished you for not learning your arithmetic.  Plus I was always moving so nobody ever kept track of me so.. I spent a lot of time in the library.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Amanita86]
    #25995176 -

I got 25 as well.... I just really like numbers and libraries.


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: pachoo]
    #25995294 -

they should get someone with aspergers to make their code work:lol:

dumb shits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: pachoo] * 1
    #25995339 -

pachoo said:
I got 25 as well.... I just really like numbers and libraries.



Me toooo!:justcantwait:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Amanita86]
    #25998216 -

:high5miss:

They're the bestest! Quick, let's go to the library and then antiquing!!!


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: pachoo]
    #25998223 -

:woot::omgawesome:

Whoa, check out this owl..:stoneowl:

:stoneowl::owl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Amanita86]
    #25998234 -

HOO HOO!!!!! Pretty cooo-coool.


:munchdance:


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: pachoo]
    #26010495 -

9


--------------------


Looping our reflections, our obsessions draw us in
Fix and fixation, no sentience beyond

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Green_Hands]
    #26012083 -

I got a 34, I’ve suspected I have Aspergers for a long time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #26012103 -

Quote:
Your AQ Test Score is: 16

The official criterion for Asperger’s Syndrome is an AQ score greater than 32.

According to statistical analysis, 26 – 31 Is a borderline score.




I fail at aspie :unwanted:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Asante]
    #26012158 -

13.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26012164 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:
The official criterion for Asperger’s Syndrome is an AQ score greater than 32.

According to statistical analysis, 26 – 31 Is a borderline score.

86% of people with a score of 26-31 can be correctly classified as having Asperger’s Syndrome.



I got 22. Always thought I was on the spectrum, though because it is overly attributed to males the conditions can sometimes be attributed to 'extreme mannism'.

I'm definitely an extreme man.




Wait, what? If someone is on the spectrum and male it can appear as overly masculine basically?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Jewstress]
    #26012459 -

Kind of.. It makes a male into more stereotypical males such as not empathetic to feelings and unsentimental. They also lack a lot of social cues and mostly only have them being conditioned from watching others. After learning this they act how they might think you want them to act. Apparently tho women with aspergers are better at masking their symptoms bc they catch on faster with social cues and can quickly adapt to saying sorry or playing it off by mimicking.

But it’s not entirely just behaving like a stereotypical male. (I hate describing it this way...) it’s much more than that. There’s this show called Atypical on Hulu or Netflix that does an amazing job at portraying a male teen on the spectrum, not just borderline on it. But also I don’t like aspergers being described as extreme mannism, as this can be confused with narcissism and egomaniacs, etc.


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Edited by pachoo (05/25/19 10:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Asperger's syndrome
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 3,982 22 05/08/05 09:49 PM
by Divided_Sky
* Aspergers Syndrome. The_Red_Crayon 2,657 15 07/18/05 06:28 PM
by RedNucleus
* Psychedelic drugs and Asperger's Autism
( 1 2 3 all )
Jamo 28,218 57 10/11/21 05:21 PM
by ashfiken
* Asperger's Syndrome/Autism and Shrooms? johnation33 17,886 18 11/01/10 02:19 PM
by zombi
* Do you have Aspergers? Here's a test
( 1 2 3 all )
AgingHippy 6,079 48 03/04/10 04:16 AM
by CureCat
* CHEAPEST way to get medical tests? porcupine 892 3 05/26/08 06:40 PM
by mayfly
* Surefire way to pass random urine tests??? *DELETED* supernaut 1,451 6 12/31/05 01:27 PM
by MOTH
* Drug Testing Nightmare Nova 1,660 4 07/28/04 11:53 PM
by UncleMike

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
17,846 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.