Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Yage]
    #17902188 -

Yage said:
Keep people out of your filthy box.



Someone must have given my missus the same advice...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17902385 -

34.
But I am pretty certain that I don't have Aspergers. I noticed that a lot of those questions pertain to social situations, so a high score on there could be skewed towards introverts (such as myself).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Aquila chrysaetos]
    #17902460 -

I scored 14, I hope that's good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Aquila chrysaetos]
    #17902465 -

i scored a 21 on the second one. I think I'm more of a social anxiety person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: brokentv]
    #17902562 -

15 on the second one. What does that mean!  :awenuhuh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17903767 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
didnt ask me to sign up. i got a 42. kind of makes me want to look further into it. not really sure if i should though.



You might wanna consider seeing someone in the professional field, that's kinda high.



Just don't see a psychiatrist, they'll try to medicalise you. You're not a disorder, you just do things a certain way.

I'm certified aspergers, but I took the test anyway. I scored 39.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #17905282 -

40
a lot of my social problems are due to severe social anxiety though, i don't think i'm aspy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: blabbly]
    #17905331 -

I'm too apathetic to bother taking the test.  What does that make me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17906091 -

I've been curious about this for my own case and so did the test a couple of times recently (including the Wired link - though the AQ test hosted at various sites seems pretty standard).

I got 40 and 41 for the times I did it.


--------------------
"The guy went axe-happy on a trout farm, he killed 60 fish."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #17906229 -

I scored 17. And I have Asperger's. So, I'd say this made a good attempt but it failed. The real tests (which I've had to take multiple times for special ed teachers, psychiatrists, psychologists, etc.) are about 3 times as long, with five possible answers including a neutral one.

The fact that there's nothing neutral between "slightly disagree" and "slightly agree" is one sign this test is shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Redpill]
    #17906241 -

Isn't a common symptom of Asperger's the inability to distinguish peoples emotions based solely off facial expressions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Kilgore Trout] * 3
    #17906303 -

Yes. But that is not always the case. It is such a misconception that every aspie has a hard time distinguishing peoples emotions, and that we can't feel empathy. Many people are this way. I am not one of them.

Imagine Asperger's has symptoms A,B,C,D. Anyone with 2 or more symptoms could have it. So 2 different people could have completely different symptoms, like one has symptoms A&C, one has B&D. Yet they both have Asperger's Syndrome. (in reality it's much more complex than ABCD, but same basic concept)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Redpill] * 1
    #17906319 -

Oh interesting. That was just something I had been told in the past, and wasn't sure if it was true. Thanks for the clarification. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Redpill]
    #17907078 -

Redpill said:
I scored 17. And I have Asperger's. So, I'd say this made a good attempt but it failed. The real tests (which I've had to take multiple times for special ed teachers, psychiatrists, psychologists, etc.) are about 3 times as long, with five possible answers including a neutral one.

The fact that there's nothing neutral between "slightly disagree" and "slightly agree" is one sign this test is shit.



Hmm interesting. Though the test isn't 100% accurate I believe it's a good first step at attempting to clarify whether or not you have the condition. It was after all, devised by a professional within the fields of autism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17907126 -

Scored a 17, about what I expected. No Asperger's here.


--------------------

"The universe is an intelligence test" -Leary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17911163 -

Anonymous said:
Redpill said:
I scored 17. And I have Asperger's. So, I'd say this made a good attempt but it failed. The real tests (which I've had to take multiple times for special ed teachers, psychiatrists, psychologists, etc.) are about 3 times as long, with five possible answers including a neutral one.

The fact that there's nothing neutral between "slightly disagree" and "slightly agree" is one sign this test is shit.



Hmm interesting. Though the test isn't 100% accurate I believe it's a good first step at attempting to clarify whether or not you have the condition. It was after all, devised by a professional within the fields of autism.



but we have someone with aspergers telling you they scored a 17. they have been diagnosed and are scoring in the 'safe' you dont have asbergers range on this test.
to me that tells you the test is fucked.


--------------------
"We can get 2 birds stoned at once."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: mexicanjewlucas]
    #17911193 -

"i would rather go to a theatre than a museum"


oh boy, i guess people with asperger's tend to favor one form of entertainment over another. what a bullshit question.

didn't they remove AS from the DSM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: 404]
    #17911278 -

They did remove it from the DSM, but they only added it to general Autism. So it's just Autism now. Which is total bullshit in my opinion.

I'd say this test would be more suitable for younger people, elementary-high school age. With age people with AS often learn to supress some of the obvious symptoms. learn how to follow the crowd and fit in to society more easily. Honestly I was a little over critical of this test in my last post, I do believe people who score highly are more likely to have autism. It's just not thorough enough to diagnose very accurately. And should not be mistaken for a professional psycho-analytic test.

The biggest problem in the test is that it is in parts too vague, too specific, or too black and white without accounting for unique situations or any kind of middle ground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Redpill]
    #17917771 -

I got a 29, but I'm reasonably sure that's due to some overlap with the symptoms of PTSD I manifest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: crudesurgery]
    #17921315 -

i got a 14


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Asperger's syndrome
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 3,983 22 05/08/05 09:49 PM
by Divided_Sky
* Aspergers Syndrome. The_Red_Crayon 2,657 15 07/18/05 06:28 PM
by RedNucleus
* Psychedelic drugs and Asperger's Autism
( 1 2 3 all )
Jamo 28,218 57 10/11/21 05:21 PM
by ashfiken
* Asperger's Syndrome/Autism and Shrooms? johnation33 17,886 18 11/01/10 02:19 PM
by zombi
* Do you have Aspergers? Here's a test
( 1 2 3 all )
AgingHippy 6,079 48 03/04/10 04:16 AM
by CureCat
* CHEAPEST way to get medical tests? porcupine 892 3 05/26/08 06:40 PM
by mayfly
* Surefire way to pass random urine tests??? *DELETED* supernaut 1,451 6 12/31/05 01:27 PM
by MOTH
* Drug Testing Nightmare Nova 1,660 4 07/28/04 11:53 PM
by UncleMike

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
17,846 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.