Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Please take the aspergers test!
    #17901047 -

Could you guys take this test for me? It doesn't take long and the results can often be very surprising. I got a '28'. I don't think there's much to be concerned about but I wanted to see what others get in order to establish the legitimacy and general nature of the test.

Remember, you can post your results anonymously so there's no need to lie!



http://www.aspergerstestsite.com/75/autism-spectrum-quotient-aq-test/#.UTRp0KJ3YcA

Or click below link for almost same test with different URL:

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html

I think it would be interesting to see how other Shroomery members do...

Edited by Anonymous (03/04/13 02:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17901066 -

i took the test but it wants me to sign up before getting the results. i refuse


--------------------
"We can get 2 birds stoned at once."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17901072 -

didnt ask me to sign up. i got a 42. kind of makes me want to look further into it. not really sure if i should though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: mexicanjewlucas]
    #17901080 -

mexicanjewlucas said:
i took the test but it wants me to sign up before getting the results. i refuse



It doesn't!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17901084 -

Anonymous said:
didnt ask me to sign up. i got a 42. kind of makes me want to look further into it. not really sure if i should though.



You might wanna consider seeing someone in the professional field, that's kinda high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #17901131 -

It won't show my results for some reason, but I think it's a safe bet that I don't have Aspergers. Just wish I didn't waste my time on a test I can't see the results to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #17901134 -

i got the same, wont show results.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17901274 -

wtf! have you tried second link?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17901367 -

hey OP, ignore this test.  it's garbage.  just there to generate ad revenue.  seriously the testmaker followed the following course of action:

-Read symptoms of aspergers
-Ask questions like "do you have situations where you Symptom X?
-Say yes or no.



Oh, look, you have aspergers.





dumbbbbbb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: memes]
    #17901512 -

meams said:
hey OP, ignore this test.  it's garbage.  just there to generate ad revenue.  seriously the testmaker followed the following course of action:

-Read symptoms of aspergers
-Ask questions like "do you have situations where you Symptom X?
-Say yes or no.



Oh, look, you have aspergers.





dumbbbbbb



Nope.jpg

This is the test administered by the medical profession to determine whether a person shows signs of higher functioning autism.

Edit:  To be clear though, a high score does not mean you have aspergers, but someone with aspergers will score highly.

Anonymous said:
didnt ask me to sign up. i got a 42. kind of makes me want to look further into it. not really sure if i should though.



I got 37.  I'm certain I've got aspergers.  Since there's no treatment/cure available, what's the use in getting a diagnosis, other than giving yourself a nice big badge that says "syndrome" on it.  Don't forget, it's a badge you'll wear for life, that will have to be declared on application forms, that will count against you in certain official situations.  I'm saving it for if I ever end up in court - previously undiagnosed medical conditions can be helpful in that situation.

If you do show signs of being a sperger, take it into account.  Since I discovered I was one, I've learned to adapt a few behaviours or acknowledge that my responses may not be "normal".

Don't fucking tell people you are though - not unless you want their behaviour/attitude towards you to change.

Edited by Anonymous (03/04/13 07:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17901585 -

No, aand no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Yage]
    #17901620 -

No it's not a valid test and no someone should get diagnosed?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17901641 -

It is indeed valid as I've had a few people take it irl with accurate results that correlate towards their personality, and they some of them were at the lower end too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Yage]
    #17901644 -

Yage said:
No, aand no.



So what do you know, o wise one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17901669 -

34


--------------------
LAGM 2021
LAGM 2020
Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: One of Us]
    #17901679 -

Fun trivia - the test was designed by Borats brother.

True stroy.

Edited by Anonymous (03/04/13 08:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17901692 -

Pretty transparent questions. If this really is an officially administered test, odds are you could self-diagnose just as accurately.


--------------------
"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin."

"In fact," said Mustapha Mond, "you're claiming the right to be unhappy."

"All right then," said the Savage defiantly, "I'm claiming the right to be unhappy."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Pelidc]
    #17901747 -

asburgers crock of shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Yage]
    #17901748 -

What's next intelectualchickensalad?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please take the aspergers test! [Re: Yage]
    #17901755 -

Keep people out of your filthy box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Asperger's syndrome
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 3,983 22 05/08/05 09:49 PM
by Divided_Sky
* Aspergers Syndrome. The_Red_Crayon 2,657 15 07/18/05 06:28 PM
by RedNucleus
* Psychedelic drugs and Asperger's Autism
( 1 2 3 all )
Jamo 28,218 57 10/11/21 05:21 PM
by ashfiken
* Asperger's Syndrome/Autism and Shrooms? johnation33 17,886 18 11/01/10 02:19 PM
by zombi
* Do you have Aspergers? Here's a test
( 1 2 3 all )
AgingHippy 6,079 48 03/04/10 04:16 AM
by CureCat
* CHEAPEST way to get medical tests? porcupine 892 3 05/26/08 06:40 PM
by mayfly
* Surefire way to pass random urine tests??? *DELETED* supernaut 1,451 6 12/31/05 01:27 PM
by MOTH
* Drug Testing Nightmare Nova 1,660 4 07/28/04 11:53 PM
by UncleMike

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
17,846 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.