Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So i've been doing some work on my car...
    #2584482 -

I've molded the bw kit, molded two sets of foglights in the front, one set as turning signals. I've got a nice exhaust that is waiting to be put on. Had to fill in the side skirts a little because the kit was for a 4door, not the coupe like i have. I also have coilovers sitting in the trunk and black carpet sitting in the garage. It's a 92 honda accord by the way. The only thing i've done to the engine is add a cold air intake. I got rid of the corner lenses, replaced them with sheet metal and filled them in.
I've got lots of pics to add to the thread to just give me a little bit.

What kind of cars do you drive? Have any of you done as much work to them as i have?

Edit: Some reason all my pics are not loading. How do i fix this?

Peace and safe driving,
Droz


--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Edited by Droz (04/20/04 08:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: Droz]
    #2584508 -


I've spent plenty of timing bondo and sanding down the sides. Still got a lot of work to go to make it perfect. Just lots of sanding and skim coating to go.


My white 18 inch adr gts i got off the net. Gotta keep those suckers clean lots of break dust gets on those babies.


--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: Droz]
    #2584545 -

My cold air intake showing. I just got done with the fender and threw it back on. Still needs a little sanding to be finished.

This is where it starts.

This is where it leads.


That's me with the brush in hand doing some fiberglass work on the corner lense. Filling it in slowly. A good layer of fiberglass then bondo then more fiberglass to fill that fender in. One thing i do not suggest is breating to close to the screen due to high amounts of poisionous toxins in the air. You can get unusual fucked up off of inhaling this stuff. So be careful.  :evil:


My exhaust.

Edited by Droz (04/21/04 11:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: Droz]
    #2585357 -

i have an 89 caprice classic. it's got 248,270 miles on it. I plan on driving it into the ground... once the engine or the tranny goes kaput, that's it. I drop it to both coasts last ear (portland and Miami) and all over the midwest to various shows and fests. It's a fine car... they don't make 'em like that any more. I don't have any pics of it, but it's big and blue, and has a bike rack on the back. If you squint real hard, the bike rack kinda looks like a spoiler.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #2585444 -

Jesus that thing is ricey.

Shaving the corner signals was not a good idea on this car.

The rims are ugly and I dont like the kit, I give you props on shaving the side molding and what not, but this isnt really my cup of tea... keep doin ya thang tho.


--------------------

"IM A GOLDEN GOD!!!!!!!" -SilverSoul
Dankman + Dankwoman = Nuglets
"HIV, the gift that keeps on giving!"
http://www.soundclick.com/kraylen
"Realize that real lies are only seen thru real eyes."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #2585920 -

I got an 88 caprice classic station wagon.Drives like a boat.I don't think it will ever die! {original oldsmobile 350 engine}


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: Droz]
    #2585949 -

my buddy has a hella nice 90 accord that he is in the process of fixin up i got some pics of it if he doesnt care ill upload em and show you


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: Droz]
    #2585955 -

Ehh... I had a '92 Galant (hey come on it wasn't such a grandma car! :grin: ) but now I moved and have no car... public transportation owns any car! Then you can go wherever you want on whatever you want, without worrying about accidently killing some poor child!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: Mistah_Maunastat]
    #2585968 -

Monistat_7 said:
Jesus that thing is ricey.

Shaving the corner signals was not a good idea on this car.

The rims are ugly and I dont like the kit, I give you props on shaving the side molding and what not, but this isnt really my cup of tea... keep doin ya thang tho.



What?! Those rims are fly! Definately my cup of tea... keep up the good work and show those pics, they wont show, some of themw will, but not all.


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: vinsue]
    #2588350 -

If/when my sedan goes down, I've been thinking of trying to find an old caprice wagon. I think it would be a good touring car. Great for the long hauls and I could sleep in the wagon part.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: Droz]
    #2588921 -

I cant see your pics but I'll gladly tell you about my pride and joy. 2003 nighthawk black pearl Acura RSX Type S. I absolutely love this car, it is so much fun to drive. Ive only done a few things. Stock airbox- gone, and replaced with a cold air intake. Stock springs swapped out for aftermarket to lower the car. Stock headlights gone and replaced with a HID kit. Not just the shitty blue bulbs this is a full kit and these suckers glow bright white. Plans for this summer, funds permitting, catback exhaust, new tires on stock wheels and upgrade to 22mm rear sway bar. Yea im excited.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: Droz]
    #2589015 -

If I was going to spend money on a car and a honda at that I would defently not give a shit what it looks like. I would make sure the engine and drive train was in good condition and start doing engine and DT mods.

Im tired of seeing people make cars(mostly hondas) look like a race cars but all it has is a cold air intake and a fart pipe.

Awesome job at makeing your rice burner not burn that much rice.

You should finish making it look like a race car and actually make it fast.

Get some bolt ons. Get you some headers and a ported throttle body and a chip and you will have a decently fast car. Dont waste your time making it look a riced out. make it fast!

But the best advice I could give you is to get rid of that honda and get a better car. Get something with rear wheel drive! It is so much more fun to drive then a front wheel honda.

A true Jap sports car:



--------------------


buisness is kickin yo butt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So i've been doing some work on my car... [Re: jtseaweed]
    #2591694 -

I wish I could see the pics now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My new car. Larrythescaryrex 959 6 05/19/03 01:47 PM
by Elise
* Fiberglass Mouldings GabbaDj 1,050 7 07/01/03 09:22 PM
by Gixxer_boy
* new cars soochi 779 2 02/21/03 06:41 AM
by spud
* I've never tried acid. Druginduced 765 8 11/21/03 01:22 PM
by Anonymous
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,158 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba
* Finally after five years, I've found it etard 1,189 5 09/18/03 08:30 AM
by SummerBreeze
* Cheap car insurance? Baby_Hitler 1,536 8 01/09/04 10:25 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Does any one else like sleeping in their cars?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,005 21 12/08/03 02:52 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,517 topic views. 13 members, 13 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.