Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Phish

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineetard
etheonogenesis

Loc: Wisconsin
Finally after five years, I've found it
    #1872853 - 09/02/03 12:40 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'd just like to say thanks to the random New Yorker that finally connected me with acid.  Last week I visited NYC, for the first time ever (second time out of the midwest in my life :frown:).  On my last night there, I wanted to check out Greenwich village, where I bought a nice bong I might add.  So at about 2:30 A.M., I encountered a guy who said, "Hey, acid or ecstacy?"  I was nervous and didn't think it was real, however, there were a car full of people, people that looked safe (although that's never a good assumption); however, I was quite comfortable around them (which says a little bit considering I was mugged two nights prior).  So, we got away from the busy area, and sure enough, geltabs.  Somehow I was in the right place at the right time, and even though I only got two, I can't begin to explain how thankful I am to this individual.  The mid-west hasn't had any for five years, at least not to the knowledge of anyone I've known.  This truely was an excellent trip.  I test my kids this weekend :smile:

--------------------
.oOo. Selling your babies for my bandwidth since 1994 .oOo.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Finally after five years, I've found it [Re: etard]
    #1873047 - 09/02/03 02:17 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well i heard lots of bunk geltabs bein thrown around at phish lot scene this year.. sorry about your getting mugged.. but in the end i hope it was all worth it :smile: what color are the tabs? how much did ya pay? 

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Offlineetard
etheonogenesis

Re: Finally after five years, I've found it [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1873746 - 09/02/03 11:24 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

the tabs were blue, and i payed 10 a piece. more than i would have liked, but it's worth it to me

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1874377 - 09/02/03 04:12 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

> the tabs were blue

Some of the best I ever had (which isn't saying a lot) were blue geltabs. They looked black, but were actually a very dark blue.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlineetard
etheonogenesis

Re: Finally after five years, I've found it [Re: Seuss]
    #1928386 - 09/18/03 10:13 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Forgot to post this earlier.  I took the "acid."  Two hits did nothing.  The biggest let down ever.  I can't even explain how much I was looking forward to that :frown:  I guess it'll be another five years.

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #1928419 - 09/18/03 10:30 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Shite one, mate. Bad Karma for that guy, well that and a quick 10 clams. Should'a plugged them, Man, its the only way(sic).
The last time i was ripped off for Acid was different, though still worthy of typin'. In my Brothers house, maybe 17/18. We sent this guy to get us, me and a friend, 1 hit for each, meanin' we would buy this wee cnut a hit as well, yeah?
So he goes and comes back late. But whats this? Our two trips, blotter, are damp and the prints comin' off. Bit dodgey. But we eat it. Nothin' happens'. Another hour, nothin' happens. We look at this guy and he's meltin' down. Bits of him hangin' out everywhere. He's had three tips, yeah?
So i got my Brother to put on his most evil Phycedelic music full blast, theres eight speakers in his room spaced round to give a FULL sound. Then me and my mate spend the rest of the night throwin' small bits of paper at him while his heads between his knees groanin' to himself, lost in a groove.
At one stage i poured him an imaginary drink and we watched him drink it!. We bent his head that night. Locked him in the toilet, made the music skip and repeat, talked in voices rangin' from a whisper to a shout all in the one sentence, you know the gear?
Had the poor wee fecker screamin' from the house, as soon as he'd worked out the obsticual(sp) course we'd put out for him every time he left his seat, eg, he goes to the loo we rearange furniture.
Dirty wee cnut! I hate bein' burned.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Phish

Community >> The Pub