Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast)
    #25904969 -

If your on the east coast be careful

You (like me) may have never really got into concentrates. I dont know much about them, and probably should of got educated before rather than after being ripped off lol



Picked that up earlier this week.


Its like fucking water. I wish i could upload a video.

Be careful, apparently pesticides and poisoning are a big issue with these.

It probably had some thc but im not fucking smoking it. I hate it too because it was super convenient and potent when Ii bought about 4 earlier this month and they were fire.


A lot of YT videos are also popping up about this lately


Edited by xbloodwhipx (03/29/19 10:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges [Re: xbloodwhipx] * 1
    #25904987 -

My buddy works at a dispensary and always bags on carts but I never see him not with one. I know a lot have terps added n really aren’t the strain they claim. I made my own for a while. Would dissolve a gram of really bomb shatter into propylene glycol. The ones that get clogged up a lot are usually the better ones. That water shit is just diluted shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25904993 -

I have a feeling that almost all dank weed coming over here that is of a reasonable price is contaminated af

It didnt used to be like this

legalization ruined things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25905000 -

By fake u mean its super impotent?

Or is there zero THC in it?

Is this a THC conspiracy?!

:wooyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25905003 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
By fake u mean its super impotent?

Or is there zero THC in it?

Is this a THC conspiracy?!

:wooyeah:



Really low quality yeah. Thats not really the issue I have. Its probably also full of pesticide and potentially harmful.

The brand is fake completely.

I just didnt research at all, but im only out of 40 dollars.

I bought 2 of these and smoked about 1/3rd of it the other one the other day and got high.

Im guessing the THC is around 40-45%

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges [Re: Gorlax]
    #25905010 -

What's the packaging look like? I'm guessing it flows just a bit too fast? It honestly doesn't look too bad especially if it was cut with pg. Maybe it's a CBD fact extract rather than THC? Do you think it's possibly a synth noid?

Edit: 40%-50% is a pretty legit cart... Are you sure it's not a hemp based extract with mostly CBD or cut with PG as I said?

Edited by tacodude (03/29/19 11:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25905012 -

Well coming from someone who used to grow weed you really take pride in your plants and flushing them is crucial. I never thought oh let me add poison to my plants but I’ve seen it. Knew this kid who literally gave his plants “steroids” and “hormones” and mutated the fuck out of some plants. Moral of story get your shit tested

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges [Re: tacodude]
    #25905017 -

tacodude said:
What's the packaging look like? I'm guessing it flows just a bit too fast? It honestly doesn't look too bad especially if it was cut with pg. Maybe it's a CBD fact extract rather than THC? Do you think it's possibly a synth noid?

Edit: 40%-50% is a pretty legit cart... Are you sure it's not a hemp based extract with mostly CBD or cut with PG as I said?



Yeah the bubble takes about 6 seconds to go from the bottom to the top.

Do any synths last awhile? The high resembles THC but is a bit more heady/trippy. But it lasted a solid 2 1/2 hours.

  The cart I smoked some from had a clear gooey liquid on top of the distillate/stuck to the walls. It was clear (like see throufh) that was see through but obviously there. Almost like baby oil.

It IS cut though, I smoked some that wasnt cut/was less cut very recently and it was MUCH stronger. 2 hits had me where 6-7 of this gets me.

Edit: this cart also seems to vape much faster

Edited by xbloodwhipx (03/29/19 11:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: Gorlax]
    #25905019 -

Gorlax said:
Well coming from someone who used to grow weed you really take pride in your plants and flushing them is crucial. I never thought oh let me add poison to my plants but I’ve seen it. Knew this kid who literally gave his plants “steroids” and “hormones” and mutated the fuck out of some plants. Moral of story get your shit tested



I know its unlikely but I figured if someone would lie to my face they would probably poison me also.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25905046 -

Your just high bro. If you were vaping synthetics you would fucking know lol. The high is insane as fuck. I smoked like a gram of am-2201 when it first came out and never been so dissociatived in my life. I can only compare it to it feeing like I just smoked weed for the first time ever and it was a 5g dab lol. Comparing thc to synthetic noids is really hard like comparing ibuprofen to fentan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25905051 -

myclobutanil is commonly used

I worked in a warehouse for a brief time and I know they were spraying it

I saw the bottle and I wasnt allowed to come in after the rooms got infected

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: cannabinated]
    #25905055 -

Right now I have this bs weed, it's some flavorful dankness but harsh and gave me palpitations like nothing else

Half the weed here is either sprayed to shit or last years shit. I barely fuck with weed rn.

I really should throw it out. Inexperienced growers/ investors sink a lot cash into shit they cant manage and then try to save it at the expense of people who have no other options for weed.


Edited by cannabinated (03/30/19 12:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: cannabinated]
    #25905065 -

weed doesnt really have pests its fungicides that you gotta worry about

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: cannabinated]
    #25905067 -

Are you guys in non-med states? I know for a fact dispensary weed is for the most part organic. I’m friends with a major breeder and he basically prayed to his plants. He even brewed his own fertilizer teas for his plants. One of the few people I’ve seen actually convert a house into a full blown operation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: Gorlax]
    #25905071 -

obviously

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #25905073 -

id honestly rather have synthetic... original spice was awesome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: cannabinated]
    #25905076 -

teas dont have a lot of 'fertilizer' its mostly to colonize with beneficial microbes

overuse often leads to contamination

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: cannabinated]
    #25905079 -

Youll be fine tho

I'm just fucked up from smoking so much of it

my throat more than anything

Edited by cannabinated (03/30/19 12:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: cannabinated]
    #25905103 -

Spice was terrible. I guess if you only got shit weed then maybe but if I did a blind smoke study I’d forsure pick dank over spice. Nothing beats the sweet smoke of purple weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fake ass cartridges (fake distillate brands east coast) [Re: Gorlax]
    #25905106 -

dank always not like I smoked any for ever it seems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* Distilling alcohol from wine? Quoiyaien 1,585 3 12/06/04 11:39 PM
by sui
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,713 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman
* I swear my ass (butt) plays jokes on me
( 1 2 all )
Cracked Egg 1,008 27 05/05/21 06:52 AM
by christopera
* who camed and saved your ass in WW2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shriek 8,464 69 07/19/04 09:52 PM
by chinadoll
* what do you think of fake boobies?
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 2,468 40 08/14/04 09:49 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH...
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 8,163 25 01/05/05 06:03 AM
by MeatSpace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,213 topic views. 9 members, 84 guests and 255 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.