Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH...
    #3574111 - 01/03/05 04:24 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

oh fuck, im not joking heres the story.

I had just left my friends house, where the cops ALWAYS hassle us because were loud ans stoners and noone that lives there is over 25. not to mention its in a prety wealthy suburban neighborhood.

i was cruzin around with my new laptop piclong up wireless internet signals trying to get on AIM.
i finally fouind a good one and pulled over to connect, but i had passed it and had to back up a bit to get re-connected, this is when the cop saw me.
he pulled up behind me about a minute later (i hadnt seen him) and put on his flashers.

un-known to me after just moving back to my home town and moving everything i own, i had forgot to take 3 things out of my car and off of my person.
1. 3 pills of valium in gellcaps that i keep around for anxiety attacks (they look like mollys) and were in a little dime bac with pot leafs on it. it was in my pants pocket

2. my fake id, i dont even know why i still have it. im over 21 now... this was in my hoodie poclet.

3. i forgot about this fucker.... in a little wooden box in my bcak seat i had a roach.. about half a joint from this summer. 2 hours ago this box also contained soem other very illegal shit...wrapped in foil

so heres the deal, he wants my license and insurance. my license was lost by a stupid milwaukee cop 3 days ago after i got rolled for speeding, so i didnt have it and on top of that i couldnt find my insurance card.

so he thinks that im going through peoples garbage to steal their identity's and shit... not the case.
i was allready out of the car at thuis point looking for my fucking insurance card...
so he asks if i have any weapons, i point to a knife in the back seat and mention that there is probably another one. at this point he pats me down for weapons. he hits the pocket with the valium in it and my heart fucking stopped. he missed it, but then he patted my hoodie pocket and hit my fake id.
he asked what it was and i say a credit card... he asks to see it.

so i reach in my pocket real slowly, and palm the id and quickly reach down and grab my wallet. pull it out and make it look like i just put a credit card in there. he didnt notice.

so at this point he asks me if he can search my car. he says that if he finds a little weed, or a hitter or anything small hell let it go, and that he is just looking fot identity theft shit and other psoples mail.
he said that if i didnt concent he would arrest me and tow my car.
i told him that i didnt concent at which point he put me in the back of the car.

so im sitting there with my fake, and some valium.
i didnt know what to do with them at all. then i see hiim pull out my little wooden box and realise that there is a roach in there. and realise that im fucked... i start calling my friends for bail, and my friend that does the police tows. noone can really help me.

as im wondering if i should smash the pills or take them, or eat the id.... they start walking back to the car....
he opoens the door and says to me
"i found this in your car, now i told you that if you cooperated with me that i would look the other way, but since you were honest with me from the start about the internet thing being what you were actually doing im going to dispose of this , not smoke it" and write you a ticket for not having your license, ill follow you back to the poliece station"

i posted cahs bond and was on my way.

oh man am i soooo fucking lucky.
i would have been facing loosing my license for a few years and alot of fines had he found my shit..

normally i dont have any of that at all on me, but since i jhad just mnoved back home i had forgotten about all of it.
oh well im lucky...
i have been pulled over after just hotboxing my car once in kentucky, and got away with it by refusing a search,
and twice i got pulled over with a pound of brick weed back in my young dumbass days, i was speeding btw, and by pulled over twice i mean pulled over in 2 different states an ohur apart.

man, sometimes i amaze myself...
duymb luck or skill, fuck if i know.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3574138 - 01/03/05 04:37 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

you got lucky man, be more careful.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: Signo]
    #3574139 - 01/03/05 04:37 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i know. im just fucking careless in this situation, and in the other situations i was just fucking dumb....

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3574147 - 01/03/05 04:41 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

wow, that is intense man! way to go on not consenting even though he said he'd let you off for anything small. never know if the fuckers are being straight with you or not.. nice one :thumbup: you got lucky though, i'd say you should start being more careful, that crazy luck can't last forever! glad you're not in jail though :smile:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: Hendostan]
    #3574150 - 01/03/05 04:43 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

thanks man, yeah had i not just moved my life back from another city,i things would have been different.
i will addd though, that had i not taken certain other things out of my car and returned them to thrie rightful owners mouths i probably would have been looking at a coupple of years....

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #3574212 - 01/03/05 05:23 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Sure wish I would have been that lucky...

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlinenonoman
ambassador
Male User Gallery

Loc: the wood
Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: Cubieman420]
    #3574233 - 01/03/05 05:34 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

It's better to be lucky than good...

--------------------

Offlinenonoman
ambassador
Male User Gallery

Loc: the wood
    #3574247 - 01/03/05 05:41 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

You must have a good poker face.

--------------------

Offlineivi
 User Gallery

#3574276 - 01/03/05 05:56 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
he says that if he finds a little weed, or a hitter or anything small hell let it go

(...)

"i found this in your car, now i told you that if you cooperated with me that i would look the other way, but since you were honest with me from the start about the internet thing being what you were actually doing im going to dispose of this , not smoke it" and write you a ticket for not having your license, ill follow you back to the poliece station"

Very lucky that the cop was cool about it :smile: Good lesson to be more careful in the future :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleSociety
Pizza Guy

Loc: Eating pizza
Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: ivi]
    #3574369 - 01/03/05 08:18 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yikes. Lesson learned: don't trust pigs.

I used to do that same time with my old laptop- search for airports in my neighborhood.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet
Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: Society]
    #3574400 - 01/03/05 08:49 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, what's the deal with you and the law lately. Sucks for you, but it could've been worse. You can fight that ticket you know. Wasn't it that last cop that pulled you over the one who lost it?(did <--- make sense)? Good luck with all that, and stay out of trouble. :wink:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleYidakiMan
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #3574610 - 01/03/05 12:02 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
so at this point he asks me if he can search my car. he says that if he finds a little weed, or a hitter or anything small hell let it go, and that he is just looking fot identity theft shit and other psoples mail.
he said that if i didnt concent he would arrest me and tow my car.
i told him that i didnt concent at which point he put me in the back of the car.

Unless you forgot to include something important, that search was very illegal. Anything gathered by that search could have been easily dismissed in court. I hope that makes you feel a little better.

But Milwaukee? I've never had problems with Milwaukee cops and I grew up there. The problem cops are in the suburbs west of Milwaukee. Like Tosa, Brookfield and Waukesha. Ya know, the cops that have nothing to do but chase white collar crime, black people and stupid kids.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: YidakiMan]
    #3574625 - 01/03/05 12:09 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

thats a situation any of us could have been in. I am sure all of us have possessed something in the car we shouldnt have when driving.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3574652 - 01/03/05 12:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like you handled yourself well. I'm glad nothing worse came of it.

Offlinexmercury
Stranger
Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: phi1618]
    #3574657 - 01/03/05 12:31 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Nice cop.

--------------------
-merc

InvisibleBurke Dennings

Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: xmercury]
    #3575341 - 01/03/05 05:11 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'm glad to hear that all worked out okay for you. That's one cool cop there.

Just outta curiosity...why did you have crushed valiums in gelcaps? Those pills break up in your stomach so fast that I doubt that capsulating them really makes for faster ingestion.

--------------------
This will not go undocumented.

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3575410 - 01/03/05 05:33 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, you got very lucky. Just glad to hear you're not in jail, I'm sure that wouldn't be to fun.

Offlineguest23
Stranger
Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3575433 - 01/03/05 05:39 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Don't use other people's wireless internet - its called Theft Of Service.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet
Re: JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH... [Re: guest23]
    #3575521 - 01/03/05 06:00 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

guest23 said:
Don't use other people's wireless internet - its called Theft Of Service.

Yeah and that to.  :smirk:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Anonymous

#3575560 - 01/03/05 06:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I knew this post was yours before looking at "Poster" because of the ALL CAPS and outrageous subject matter :lol:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub