Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Asante]
    #25862420 -

Asante said:
How I feel about transgender people is of no importance. I'm Cis, they are Trans, its on their plate, what matters is how THEY feel, not I.

What they feel is gender dysphoria and beig haunted by bigoted Cis people saying they should get real.

Thing is, "real" for them is the gender they feel inside which is not reflected by the outward appearance of their body. It pains them. What also pains them is the outside world being troglodytes about it.

Make all bathrooms for everyone, like the home bathroom, if there are creeps who can't handle that because of acting out against people of a gender they fancy (or dont fancy) then deal with. Half a century after ending racial bathroom segregation, end gender bathroom segregation.

They have the right to be as they are and behave and dress how they feel they must.

My approval for that isnt any more required for that as it is required for a woman to be allowed to wear pants.

De-troglodyte ourselves.



Mentally I am 6'5", but physically I am only 5'7". It pain me to be considered short or average height, but I do not cry about it and I will not spend 100s of 1000s of dollars on surgery on order to gain a few inches. I am not ashamed of who I am. A height is just want. It does not change who I am.


--------------------
If your mouth ain’t bloody you’re not eating the ass right


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Dirty Dave]
    #25862423 -

Dirty Dave said:
A height is just want. It does not change who I am.




A gender does.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Asante]
    #25862446 -

No it doesnt


--------------------
If your mouth ain’t bloody you’re not eating the ass right


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Dirty Dave]
    #25862462 -

I feel...down below ther waste to check for a penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Errl_Shmirl]
    #25862465 -

Wanna check for this penis? It's real and is made out of wood.

:trustme:


--------------------
If your mouth ain’t bloody you’re not eating the ass right


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Dirty Dave] * 1
    #25862494 -

You keep going back to biological features. It's ok for you to be 5'11, it's not ok for your parents and society to tell you that because you're 5'11 you're not allowed to feel and think certain things, or love certain people, or Express yourself certain ways. Tell you you can be a soldier or a factory worker, but not a homemaker or child care specialist, or an exotic dancer.

When you look at features of a person's body and then make their decisions based on that without regard for them that is a huge overreach into the life of an individual. Gender norms are a huge overreach.

I spent time when I was young trying to be a man and do the things men do and "fit in". All the worst things I ever did were because I wanted to belong, didn't want to be suspected. I spent time in male exclusive environments that made me wish for death. I don't deserve to have to live like that. I deserve to like who I am, and how I look, I deserve the right to my own identity.

Calling someone mentally ill does not give you the right to dominate or torture them. You dont get to use your shitty little labels and obsession with tradition to drag me around like a dog on a leash.

People who keep using the word mutation in here are just bigoted. Plastic surgery is not mutilation. Liposuction, tummy tucks, face lifts, penis enlargement, breast implants. No one is attacking theses things, because they don't challenge the traditionalist gender structures put forth by the rotting christ religion. The fake concern for mental health, the disdain, disguised as a concern for "logic". It's all just a transparent series of excuses to force the values of your religion onto my body at gun point.

I don't really want to argue with you dave. I actually think you're one of the cooler people on here, and there's nothing you could say that will change who I am anyway. I've been abandoned by family members, punished in school, harrassed in public, and fired from jobs because I don't conform to society's ignorance. I'm alive, proud of myself, productive, and happy. I don't need other people to agree with me.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Dirty Dave]
    #25862500 -

Dirty Dave said:
No it doesnt




You don't think gender, the gender you feel to be and the gender people identify you as, is an important part of your identity?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25862502 -

Transgender is a mental illness


--------------------
Bring your love baby Imma bring my Shame Bring the drugs baby Imma bring my pain


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: MrMoon]
    #25862523 -

I don’t care at all, why should I? I don’t care what bathroom you use either. Whatever makes you happy.

We should all do what makes us happy and leave others to do thie same

MrMoon said:
Transgender is a mental illness



Mental illness? OH Dr. Moon thanks God you’re here to give your fuckin prognosis

Aren’t you wanted in the ER? :strokebeard:


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: MrMoon]
    #25862541 -

MrMoon said:
Transgender is a mental illness




Picking on transgenders is a mental illness, irritable bigot syndrome.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down]
    #25862549 -

Calm_A_Llama_Down said:
You keep going back to biological features. It's ok for you to be 5'11, it's not ok for your parents and society to tell you that because you're 5'11 you're not allowed to feel and think certain things, or love certain people, or Express yourself certain ways. Tell you you can be a soldier or a factory worker, but not a homemaker or child care specialist, or an exotic dancer.

When you look at features of a person's body and then make their decisions based on that without regard for them that is a huge overreach into the life of an individual. Gender norms are a huge overreach.

I spent time when I was young trying to be a man and do the things men do and "fit in". All the worst things I ever did were because I wanted to belong, didn't want to be suspected. I spent time in male exclusive environments that made me wish for death. I don't deserve to have to live like that. I deserve to like who I am, and how I look, I deserve the right to my own identity.

Calling someone mentally ill does not give you the right to dominate or torture them. You dont get to use your shitty little labels and obsession with tradition to drag me around like a dog on a leash.

People who keep using the word mutation in here are just bigoted. Plastic surgery is not mutilation. Liposuction, tummy tucks, face lifts, penis enlargement, breast implants. No one is attacking theses things, because they don't challenge the traditionalist gender structures put forth by the rotting christ religion. The fake concern for mental health, the disdain, disguised as a concern for "logic". It's all just a transparent series of excuses to force the values of your religion onto my body at gun point.

I don't really want to argue with you dave. I actually think you're one of the cooler people on here, and there's nothing you could say that will change who I am anyway. I've been abandoned by family members, punished in school, harrassed in public, and fired from jobs because I don't conform to society's ignorance. I'm alive, proud of myself, productive, and happy. I don't need other people to agree with me.



Maybe I do not fully understand then and what i do not understand, i hate!

:datass:

Well I guess I take step back and will sit with my original statement. The whole trans movement does not bother me.

I also get the bathroom comments as well, sort of. I am on fence.

I do want to add one thing which I stand firmly behind. Transgender and surgeries and the whole 9 yard should not be shoved down childrens throat. They have a hard enough time understanding the world around them.

Let kids be kids and allow them to figure out who they are first. Once they are older and decide they want to grow a penis, cool, but until then... leave em be.

And I am not saying every queenie with a winnie does this, but transgender is EVERYWHERE including childrens books.


--------------------
If your mouth ain’t bloody you’re not eating the ass right


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Dirty Dave]
    #25862556 -



--------------------
If your mouth ain’t bloody you’re not eating the ass right


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Asante]
    #25862563 -



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Dirty Dave] * 1
    #25862567 -

Dirty Dave said:
transgender is EVERYWHERE including childrens books.




Guess what, the time where white-on-white cis-heterosexuality was the only thing reflected in all the media is over.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Dirty Dave]
    #25862569 -

I think people should have a right to do whatever they want to their own body's. The problem I have  with a sex change is that 50% of transgender people comment suicide after the surgery. It's definitely a mental illness so we need to ask are selves if removing their sex parts is the right thing to do. I'm ok with the bathroom thing as long as that person is passable. The problem is that a lot of them think their passable but their actually not. I'm NOT ok with them competing in sports! I don't even need to explain the sport's thing because it's common sense. Some trans women are 100% passable and hot but 90% still look like men. Personally I only consider someone trans when their passable. If that person isn't passable I view them as a man in a dress.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Asante]
    #25862573 -

Like I said. I stand firmly behind my statement.


--------------------
If your mouth ain’t bloody you’re not eating the ass right


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Dirty Dave]
    #25862577 -

Then you're not debating.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Asante]
    #25862587 -

Never said I wanted to debate. I wanted to hear others thoughts.

My view on trans were changed a bit too.


--------------------
If your mouth ain’t bloody you’re not eating the ass right


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Dirty Dave] * 1
    #25862605 -

Dirty Dave said:
Calm_A_Llama_Down said:
You keep going back to biological features. It's ok for you to be 5'11, it's not ok for your parents and society to tell you that because you're 5'11 you're not allowed to feel and think certain things, or love certain people, or Express yourself certain ways. Tell you you can be a soldier or a factory worker, but not a homemaker or child care specialist, or an exotic dancer.

When you look at features of a person's body and then make their decisions based on that without regard for them that is a huge overreach into the life of an individual. Gender norms are a huge overreach.

I spent time when I was young trying to be a man and do the things men do and "fit in". All the worst things I ever did were because I wanted to belong, didn't want to be suspected. I spent time in male exclusive environments that made me wish for death. I don't deserve to have to live like that. I deserve to like who I am, and how I look, I deserve the right to my own identity.

Calling someone mentally ill does not give you the right to dominate or torture them. You dont get to use your shitty little labels and obsession with tradition to drag me around like a dog on a leash.

People who keep using the word mutation in here are just bigoted. Plastic surgery is not mutilation. Liposuction, tummy tucks, face lifts, penis enlargement, breast implants. No one is attacking theses things, because they don't challenge the traditionalist gender structures put forth by the rotting christ religion. The fake concern for mental health, the disdain, disguised as a concern for "logic". It's all just a transparent series of excuses to force the values of your religion onto my body at gun point.

I don't really want to argue with you dave. I actually think you're one of the cooler people on here, and there's nothing you could say that will change who I am anyway. I've been abandoned by family members, punished in school, harrassed in public, and fired from jobs because I don't conform to society's ignorance. I'm alive, proud of myself, productive, and happy. I don't need other people to agree with me.



Maybe I do not fully understand then and what i do not understand, i hate!

:datass:

Well I guess I take step back and will sit with my original statement. The whole trans movement does not bother me.

I also get the bathroom comments as well, sort of. I am on fence.

I do want to add one thing which I stand firmly behind. Transgender and surgeries and the whole 9 yard should not be shoved down childrens throat. They have a hard enough time understanding the world around them.

Let kids be kids and allow them to figure out who they are first. Once they are older and decide they want to grow a penis, cool, but until then... leave em be.

And I am not saying every queenie with a winnie does this, but transgender is EVERYWHERE including childrens books.



You know there are very very few children who try to take hormone blockers. It's an extremely small amount. They drag them on tv to blow it up into an issue when there really isnt one. Vast majority of trans children would love to just be able to wear clothing that makes them comfortable, or go by a different name. Or express how they feel on the inside. The idea that trans kids are being forced to be trans really upsets me. I came home from 8th grade with my nails painted once and my dad strangled me and screamed at me. Thats the reality for the vast majority of trans kids. Thats a real problem that people would rather celebrate than talk about.

You also have to consider how much surgery and stuff like that has to do with society. Most trans people just want to fit in, they don't want to be outcasts so they are trying to make themselves socially acceptable. That's certainly not the case for all gender afirming procedures but it is a driving force. Many are made to feel like they are not allowed to Express themselves in a feminine or masculine way without changing their body first. I wonder who makes them feel like that?


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you feel about transgenders and sex change? [Re: Dirty Dave]
    #25862704 -

Just dont try to trick me when im fucked up or try to bring adult topics to kids.
Like in children books in school^ that shit is unacceptable in any world let kids be kids, growing up is confusing af even if you know who you are.
Also dont put your dating profile in the womens section specially if you havent had surgery yet or grown your hair out.


I see trans people as trapped but yet free to express themselves which is admirable with how mean people can be.
They usually just want acceptance.



I notice they always hate traditional religion for some reason, probably cause of bad preachers an other bad people misquoting bible verses to express their opinions an hate.
Jesus loves all, the sick, the poor, the theif, the prostitute ect. and yes even you.:heart:


--------------------
Hunters save your exotic prints to trade! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25617539:shroomeryhead:

Edited by Nimph (03/09/19 08:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my cat keeps feeling dysphoric
( 1 2 all )
Sheekle 1,617 28 09/23/12 02:41 PM
by Shroomopotamus
* now i feel.... bad
( 1 2 all )
PHARMAKOS 4,685 21 03/22/04 04:23 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* Feeling like the oppression is really getting to you? MOTH 2,208 15 11/20/03 05:51 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Is it OK for 2 separately married people of opposite sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 5,587 55 08/17/04 08:15 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Do you shower after having sex?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,695 32 05/01/04 07:15 PM
by Radcon
* I feel like I'm in some cheesy chick flick... RonoS 2,325 14 02/19/04 02:36 AM
by justsmurfy
* Sex and Middle Management
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 10,482 71 11/18/02 05:58 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,907 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 20 queries.