Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691680 -

Quote:
So yes, I would have the ability to leave for a year or two for a program like Americorps wall builders XD.

You don't have to worry about me.



Before you build a wall  , you have to build roads in remote locations , you have to do engineering , surveying , cut and fill for the footings , build concrete batch plants to supply the concrete because you can only ship it so far in a truck , if it’s too hot you can’t ship or pour it at all .  It’s seriously hot down there . That’s just my 20 years of building structural masonry wall experience telling me it’s a foolish idea though . Wtf do I know , bedsides a couple years of americore for you won’t make a bit of difference for the wall that’s never going to happen.
  You’ll need one hell of an immigrant labor force to make it happen before the end of trumps 2nd  term that’s for sure .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25691686 -

You forgot you have to seize the land from private landowners


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #25691697 -

I'm just the guy who carries bricks.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691701 -

Mycolorado said:
:lolwut:



I said you can't even PM me and deliver your insult. Instead you make generalizations and beat around the bush.

Or make a thread in OTD about it.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691703 -

XUL said:
I'm just the guy who carries bricks.



Carrying bricks on private property is likely to get you shot. Why do you keep ignoring the fact that you want to build a wall on private property. I think I’m gonna head up to PA and building a wall on your
Property.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/20/18 01:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: koods]
    #25691709 -

Again, I'm the guy who carries bricks. Talk to the government who planned it all.

What I'm telling you is that I would partake in the labor for the construction process if they hired people for food, shelter, a plane ticket, and a few thousand dollars.



--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (12/20/18 01:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: koods]
    #25691717 -

The idiot is on TV right now demanding we need beautiful artistically designed steel slats. :facepalm:

“Everyday 10 terrorists try to enter the US.” “Every year 4000 people are murdered by illegal immigrants.”

This guy is such a pathetic liar.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/20/18 01:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: koods]
    #25691718 -

koods said:
The idiot is on TV right now demanding we need beautiful artistically designed steel slats. :facepalm:



Who?

Channel?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691725 -

All of them. CNN Fox msnbc


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: koods]
    #25691727 -

Quote:
forgot you have to seize the land from private landowners



I didn’t  forget , I just know he doesn’t care about taking their land away .  No room to stand on corsetvative principles when you walk trumps tightrope of bullshit .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25691731 -

Lol trump opens his mouth and the stock market drops 300 points in five minutes


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691734 -

XUL said:
Mycolorado said:
:lolwut:



I said you can't even PM me and deliver your insult. Instead you make generalizations and beat around the bush.

Or make a thread in OTD about it.



:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25691765 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
forgot you have to seize the land from private landowners



I didn’t  forget , I just know he doesn’t care about taking their land away .  No room to stand on corsetvative principles when you walk trumps tightrope of bullshit .



I would suggest putting the wall where the current fence is.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691766 -

So you want to tear down the fence. Talk about open borders.

You need funding for the wall and the great deal maker can’t get any. He’s gonna take off to play 🏌️  for the next two weeks with nothing. Don’t you think he should go visit the troops? No wall. No troop visits. Just a record amount of golfing.

Since you have no sense of embarrassment I will feel embarrassed for you that you got cucked so hard.

Edited by koods (12/20/18 02:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: koods]
    #25691771 -

We should either replace the fence with a wall or out the wall in front of the fence.

I against open borders.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691779 -

Sure you are. You voted for a guy who can’t get a wall.

Trump is worth 10 billion right? He has the means to fulfill his promises. Why doesn’t he pay for it like a real patriot does. Warren buffet gave away his entire estate to charity. Time for trump to do something that isn’t self serving.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/20/18 02:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: koods]
    #25691796 -

koods said:
Sure you are. 



"Liberal Mind reader." Fail.

This is the second time in an hour that liberals have tried to tell me what I believe.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (12/20/18 02:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691806 -

Second time in an hour some poor dumb bastard has made a false statement on here.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691810 -

And now you are flamming me?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691814 -

It’s not what you believe. It’s what the consequences of your beliefs are. Your belief that voting for a lying incompetent fool would help secure the border has been an abject failure. The border is more porous than ever with a record number of illegal crossings.

You also believed him when he said he would protect your second amendment rights. :lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/record-number-of-families-crossing-us-border-as-trump-threatens-new-crackdown/2018/10/17/fe422800-c73a-11e8-b2b5-79270f9cce17_story.html?utm_term=.63392e7193fe
Quote:
The number of migrant parents entering the United States with children has surged to record levels in the three months since President Trump ended family separations at the border, dealing the administration a deepening crisis three weeks before the midterm elections.

Border Patrol agents arrested 16,658 family members in September, the highest one-month total on record and an 80 percent increase from July, according to unpublished Department of Homeland Security statistics obtained by The Washington Post.




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/20/18 02:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Senator admits Saudi Government funded Hijackers Libertarian 590 1 09/05/04 07:53 PM
by Great_Satan
* Government Hits $6.4 Trillion Debt Limit
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,779 23 02/26/03 09:22 AM
by pattern
* all governments must initiate force Anonymous 756 7 07/07/04 03:44 AM
by AhronZombi
* U.S. Government to Pay Nearly Half of Health Tab by 2014 RandalFlagg 508 1 02/25/05 11:39 PM
by JesusChrist
* federal dollars to fund "gay fisting" lessons etc
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 4,070 24 01/08/02 11:47 AM
by wingnutx
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2126 2127 )
XUL 501,513 42,527 10/05/26 04:38 AM
by pugster
* The Shadow Government
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,549 28 08/29/17 03:23 PM
by Happy Days
* Kerry's funded by communists and terrorists Great_Satan 1,836 18 10/02/04 10:13 PM
by Worf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,936 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.