Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #25691507 -

Use your mind reading skills and I'll let you know how you do.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691538 -

:lolwut:  Can you make some sense?  I say you wouldn’t as you would likely have to quit, if you have one, what I’m guessing is a low paying job that doesn’t afford employees the time off needed for such a feat.  If you’re not employed, my guess would be that you are enjoying some form of government assistance, in which case, well....Anyway, these are simply educated guesses based on the dumb shit you post here, no mind reading involved.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691552 -

Part time grounds crew and full time farmer/Hunter.

Nice try though.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691574 -

How is that a nice try?  Grounds keepers make min wage and don’t get leave as pt, and whatever you’re farming is likely subsidized in some way.  :shrug:  Not to mention, hunting is an extremely expensive way to feed one’s family.  I know as I’m a hunter as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado] * 2
    #25691579 -

He’s doing it again. Says he won’t sign the bill after everyone has left town.

The stock market is crashing


Can we impeach this dude already?

What exactly is this guy doing for you ? He’s taking your guns.
No wall and the worst stock market since the recession.

Xul?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/20/18 12:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691583 -

I don't know what you are getting at.

Are you asking about my bank accounts and work schedule to make sure I could take time to build the wall?

What are you getting at?

Don't beat around the bush. Man up and say it.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691588 -

What didn’t you understand from my previous 2 posts?  Also, why haven’t you quoted the statements that make me a leftist? 

Edited by Mycolorado (12/20/18 12:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691598 -

I love how conservative are now totally down for eminent domain. Are you going to stand on some ranchers property and get second amendmented to build it? These guys are gonna want to use their bump stocks before trump seizes them.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/20/18 12:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691611 -

Poon jabbas in the hut


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (12/20/18 01:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25691613 -

Sucks about trump’s 35% tariff on solar panels


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691617 -

So yes, I would have the ability to leave for a year or two for a program like Americorps wall builders XD.

You don't have to worry about me.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL] * 2
    #25691619 -

No you wouldn’t.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691620 -

Why?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691623 -

Stuff like that requires character.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691628 -

Nobody would be around to check his coyote traps


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691633 -

Mycolorado said:
Stuff like that requires character.



You can't say what you mean, so you have to use snarky language to "Insult" me. Specifically, you are making generalizations instead of talking directly to me.

You are beating around the bush again.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25691638 -

I think he’s saying you seem far too self serving to do anything like americorp


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691641 -

You understand me, right?  Why do you call people that call out your bs, “leftists”? 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25691653 -

Haha

You can't say it.

Private message me if you want to be direct.

Otherwise, beat around the bush.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump might shutdown the government over funding for the wall [Re: XUL]
    #25691661 -

:lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Senator admits Saudi Government funded Hijackers Libertarian 590 1 09/05/04 07:53 PM
by Great_Satan
* Government Hits $6.4 Trillion Debt Limit
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,779 23 02/26/03 09:22 AM
by pattern
* all governments must initiate force Anonymous 756 7 07/07/04 03:44 AM
by AhronZombi
* U.S. Government to Pay Nearly Half of Health Tab by 2014 RandalFlagg 508 1 02/25/05 11:39 PM
by JesusChrist
* federal dollars to fund "gay fisting" lessons etc
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 4,070 24 01/08/02 11:47 AM
by wingnutx
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2126 2127 )
XUL 501,663 42,530 10/05/26 07:59 PM
by openmind
* The Shadow Government
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,549 28 08/29/17 03:23 PM
by Happy Days
* Kerry's funded by communists and terrorists Great_Satan 1,836 18 10/02/04 10:13 PM
by Worf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,936 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 39 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.