Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: XUL]
    #25618179 -

To be fair she called half of trump supporters deplorable,  if you took offense to that you were obviously a trump supporter.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: qman]
    #25618596 -

qman said:
That doesn't mean much, she needs to stay away from the ICE and borders issue.



She won. If she ran on your ideas she would have lost


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: MycoMinded]
    #25618599 -

MycoMinded said:
People are entitled to their opinions. It's not like hillary was wrong about trump voters, or vile people like mcconell shouldn't be called out on their BS in public. Especially if they avoid any type of open town hall.

But I do get your point. Every time trump rails against "the dems" my interpretation is that he's not limiting that to politicians, he's talking about 50% of the US population.



She was wrong. She said half were deplorable. They are ALL deplorable.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: XUL]
    #25618774 -

XUL said:
They are desperate to entertain the radical left for votes. Hilary calling Trump voters deplorables; Watters calling crowds to harass Republicans; the Hawaiian senator during the Kavanaugh hearing telling men to shut up.



ah, 'so desperate to please the alt left that they will say things that make some people mad'.  i understand what you're saying now even if i don't agree with you.


XUL said:
If you want to alienate a vote base, then calling people deplorable and telling men to shut up will work.

Would you vote for someone who called you deplorable or told you to sit down and shut up?



frankly, the people that hillary referenced with the deplorable comment are people that would never vote for a democrat anyway.  ever.  but the peeps she called deplorable have pretty fucking deplorable views and beliefs so she was right, although it's never good to give the opposition bulletin board material.  she gave the right a comment to rally against, they wore it out, and as evidenced by your post some people are still wearing it out. 

having said that, it didn't cost her the election so no big deal in the big scheme of things.  i really don't care that some sensitive people's feelings were hurt by her words.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: koods]
    #25618835 -

koods said:
qman said:
That doesn't mean much, she needs to stay away from the ICE and borders issue.



She won. If she ran on your ideas she would have lost



She most likely won on her economic platforms, not her "open borders" nonsense, big difference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: relic]
    #25618847 -

relic said:
XUL said:
They are desperate to entertain the radical left for votes. Hilary calling Trump voters deplorables; Watters calling crowds to harass Republicans; the Hawaiian senator during the Kavanaugh hearing telling men to shut up.



ah, 'so desperate to please the alt left that they will say things that make some people mad'.  i understand what you're saying now even if i don't agree with you.


XUL said:
If you want to alienate a vote base, then calling people deplorable and telling men to shut up will work.

Would you vote for someone who called you deplorable or told you to sit down and shut up?



frankly, the people that hillary referenced with the deplorable comment are people that would never vote for a democrat anyway.  ever.  but the peeps she called deplorable have pretty fucking deplorable views and beliefs so she was right, although it's never good to give the opposition bulletin board material.  she gave the right a comment to rally against, they wore it out, and as evidenced by your post some people are still wearing it out. 

having said that, it didn't cost her the election so no big deal in the big scheme of things.  i really don't care that some sensitive people's feelings were hurt by her words.



Why was she right?  You do realize they're the same people that voted for Obama, McCain and Romney in the past?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: koods]
    #25618853 -

koods said:
MycoMinded said:
People are entitled to their opinions. It's not like hillary was wrong about trump voters, or vile people like mcconell shouldn't be called out on their BS in public. Especially if they avoid any type of open town hall.

But I do get your point. Every time trump rails against "the dems" my interpretation is that he's not limiting that to politicians, he's talking about 50% of the US population.



She was wrong. She said half were deplorable. They are ALL deplorable.



No, maybe 5-10% at most.  The same applies to the left.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: relic]
    #25618909 -

relic said:
XUL said:
They are desperate to entertain the radical left for votes. Hilary calling Trump voters deplorables; Watters calling crowds to harass Republicans; the Hawaiian senator during the Kavanaugh hearing telling men to shut up.



ah, 'so desperate to please the alt left that they will say things that make some people mad'.  i understand what you're saying now even if i don't agree with you.


XUL said:
If you want to alienate a vote base, then calling people deplorable and telling men to shut up will work.

Would you vote for someone who called you deplorable or told you to sit down and shut up?



frankly, the people that hillary referenced with the deplorable comment are people that would never vote for a democrat anyway.  ever.  but the peeps she called deplorable have pretty fucking deplorable views and beliefs so she was right, although it's never good to give the opposition bulletin board material.  she gave the right a comment to rally against, they wore it out, and as evidenced by your post some people are still wearing it out. 

having said that, it didn't cost her the election so no big deal in the big scheme of things.  i really don't care that some sensitive people's feelings were hurt by her words.




I used to be a Democrat, but now I'm a Trump supporter!

I voted for Obama!:lolsy:

Edit: tell the liberals to stop being sensitive about Trump.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (11/16/18 01:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: XUL]
    #25619462 -

qman said:
Why was she right? 



she was right because there really are at least 30,000,000 "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic", etc people in this country.  that's only about 8 out of every 100 people that would have to fall into hillary's description of deplorable in order for her to be correct.  i look around me at the people i live near, with whom i do business, who i see at the store, and who i grew up with and it surprises me not at all that there are 8 shitty people in any group of 100.

do you find it so hard to believe that 8 out of 100 people are her definition of deplorable?  you love to say that it's "statistical commonsense that people make prejudgements" blah, blah, blah and "it's human nature to prejudge people".  when you post that stuff you're often referring to things that would qualify them for the label of racist or sexist or ageist (one of your favorite examples).  yet you ask me why she was right to include 8/100 in her definition of deplorable?



qman said:
  You do realize they're the same people that voted for Obama, McCain and Romney in the past?



link?  source? 

how did you come to the conclusion that she referred to former obama voters with her deplorables descriptor? 



XUL said:
I used to be a Democrat, but now I'm a Trump supporter!

I voted for Obama!



you were never a democrat, no matter how many exclamation points you put in a post.  you were some sort of right leaning, politically naive kid who once cast a ballot for obama in a presidential election; let's not exaggerate, ok?


XUL said:
Edit: tell the liberals to stop being sensitive about Trump.




order someone else to do things.  i'm your elder so piss off and get off my lawn before you get birdshot in your ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: relic]
    #25619480 -

Sorry to break it to you, but yes, I was a hippie fucking democrat.

Truth be told. :shrug:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: XUL]
    #25619602 -

XUL said:
qman said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
The is a video about whether Democrats are going too far left.  The answer is clearly no.



The problem today for the left is they are way too far out of touch with the radical social issues.  This turns too many people off when it comes to the basic questions of wealth inequality.



I agree.

I used to be a Democrat under Obama, but eventually the left became too radicalized. Even senators like Cory Booker, Hilary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi are too desperate to please the alt left. This mistake resulted in many moderates leaving the Democratic party.

And the Democrats don't seem to have any candidates who are willing to be moderate.



Are you kidding?  Those are establishment democrats who put Wall St ahead of Main St.

Sure, they drive some people crazy by saying we should treat dark skinned folk and gay people fairly, but they real reason they're turning Democrats away is for shit like this:



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: XUL]
    #25619863 -

XUL said:
I used to be a Democrat under Obama, but eventually the left became too radicalized.

Sorry to break it to you, but yes, I was a hippie fucking democrat.

Truth be told. :shrug:



What "radical" democratic position(s) made you flip?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25620380 -

Mandates, insane regulations, and all the cultural issues I stated above. Clinton calling people deplorable, Hirono telling men to shut up, Watters calling citizens to heckle conservative.

That's just something I cannot be a part of.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (11/17/18 07:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25622163 -

XUL said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What "radical" democratic position(s) made you flip?



Mandates, insane regulations, and all the cultural issues I stated above.



Can you provide examples of any of these?  I have no idea what you're talking about.

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Clinton calling people deplorable, Hirono telling men to shut up, Watters calling citizens to heckle conservative.

That's just something I cannot be a part of.



Just so you know, those aren't "democratic positions".

:judyfacepalm:

Would you like examples of stupid things republicans have said so we can pretend those are republican positions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25622412 -

If you can't take a hint at mandate and regulations and do a simple search, then you never even knew Obama's policy to begin with.

Are you that clueless? Mandate (ACA), regulations = government regulations.

If you want to be part of a political party that tells men to shut up, calls swaths of voters deplorables, and urges liberals to harass conservatives, then have a blast.

I won't be a part of it.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: XUL] * 3
    #25622670 -

XUL said:
If you can't take a hint at mandate and regulations and do a simple search, then you never even knew Obama's policy to begin with.

Are you that clueless? Mandate (ACA), regulations = government regulations.



Ah, the Affordable Care Act.

So you're upset that people with pre-existing conditions can finally get health insurance, or that people who get sick can no longer be dropped?
That people who couldn't previously afford health insurance can now get subsidized?
That small businesses who offer health insurance can now receive tax breaks?
That health insurers are now required to provide a decent standard of coverage?

Or do you simply enjoy seeing sick people go bankrupt and/or die an early death because they can't afford treatment?

Actually, I've debated others on this, and the most common reason people give is that they don't want to be forced to pay for something we know they'll probably need someday; they'd rather freeload off responsible adults who pay extra to cover them when they need emergency care.


How about Medicare for All - can you get behind that?  It seems the majority of the country (including myself) likes that a lot better.


XUL said:
If you want to be part of a political party that tells men to shut up, calls swaths of voters deplorables, and urges liberals to harass conservatives, then have a blast.

I won't be a part of it.



As I told you in my last post, those aren't "democratic positions".

But since you seem to think a party supports anything stupid anyone in the party says, then you must think grabbing women by the pussy is cool?  That undocumented workers are rapists?  That it's fun to mock disabled people?

Shall I go on, or do you get the point?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25622682 -

That was a great video, Falcon. Thanks for sharing. I love how Fox News always responds by mocking the person who outwits them, instead of attacking the substance of their argument. The only person who really presented any factual analysis here was kyle.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25622703 -

Hey wooof!  I haven't seen you much lately!

Ya, I agree with you completely.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25622707 -

It's not my responsibility to pay for other people's health care -- especially considering bad habits and pro-fat culture. If I decided to smoke weed, eat like shit, smoke or cigarettes, then I deserve an increased chance of death. I'm not paying for people's shitty mistakes and I don't want anyone paying for me.

"They aren't democrat positions."

Yes they are -- as they are being streamlined by lead democrat senators.

Are you trying to win me over?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kyle Kulinski OWNS Chris Stigall on Fox News [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25622736 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Hey wooof!  I haven't seen you much lately!

Ya, I agree with you completely.



I've been hiding under a rock for the better part of a year. Hope you are doing well, brother!

I really enjoyed how composed Kyle was in this video. I've always liked that kid!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* conservative bias vs liberal bias
( 1 2 all )
afoaf 2,755 24 05/04/04 02:58 PM
by afoaf
* Fox Viewers Most Misinformed
( 1 2 3 4 all )
EchoVortex 13,308 70 10/28/03 02:51 PM
by SquattingMarmot
* Who Rules America? Who Owns The Media? - The Facts usefulidiot 2,143 13 01/18/05 06:00 AM
by GazzBut
* The Fox News Memo PsiloKitten 751 10 11/10/03 08:19 PM
by afoaf
* i hate how fox news
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 1,598 20 08/24/04 09:45 PM
by z@z.com
* Fox Sues Humorist Al Franken Over Slogan
( 1 2 3 4 all )
GernBlanston 4,492 69 08/26/03 12:08 AM
by EchoVortex
* CBS more pro-war than FOX? luvdemshrooms 620 2 09/08/03 11:41 PM
by monoamine
* FOX News is my new favorite thing on tv. friartuck 1,092 10 04/18/03 02:41 PM
by Innvertigo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,402 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 52 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.