Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
All Is None * 2
    #25454306 -



In my meditation it was revealed that underlying matter, are Spirits, but underlying Spirits there is a third layer, of Nothingness, which completely is not a thing in any way.

At the center of the cyclone there is a complete stillness of not-being.

Our universe consists of Nothingness, which inevitably must give rise to all things.

The pyramid cuts to perfect Zero.

You can call That Which Is - Oneness, but its essence is beyond that, it is nothingness.

Words do not do the Experience justice.

Nothingness is the superposition of all things.


REHASH TIME!!

THE UNIVERSE IS A VOID THAT IS THE SUPERPOSITION OF ALL THINGS.

I would like to share here the ramifications of a very profound Shamanic Journey I made days ago, that is now consolidating itself.

The Spirits have been showing me things throughout my life, pieces of the puzzle of How Things Work, or rather, one particular metaphor, honed ever sharper, until it now arrived at razor sharpness, with not just the knowledge but the realization of experiencing it.

During the journey I approached the Singularity, the Black Hole preceding the Big Bang, from which the Universe was born. I slipped inside of it and to my utter amazement, I found there to be a Nothingness at the heart of All Things. It made everything I was taught in 40 years of visions fal into place into one coherent whole that I ould get my head around, a metaphor I could, and did, grasp:

The Universe is a Void that is the Superposition of All Things.

Give it a chance:

There are 3 layers of reality:

First there is the Physical Universe -- it is the universe as we normally think of the Universe, that of atoms and photons, the universe of "things", the universe of All is Many. The Universe of the Particle Form.

Underlying that is the Spirit World -- it is the level on which the universe consists of spirits and nothing but spirits, it is comprised of spirits within spirits, it is the Universe where All is One, the Universe of the Wave Form.

There is a third level underneath that still, it is the level of the Void. It is the level where All Things are both Evident and Not Evident, so Manifest AND Latent at the same time. It is one thing that is all things, yet its also no thing in particular, so that on this level, All is (N)One. This is the level of Divinity and it is pure Love, for lack of a more scientific word, pure attraction acting upon itself, a Void of No-Thing that contracts itself to All Things, that are both Particle and Wave, so both Object and Spirit in nature, with the Void permeating it, things that forever recreate themselves and dissolve into other things, for all eternity.

The Universe consists of You and the Table, each an Object with a Spirit attached, and the Void that gave rise to both You and the Table, for all eternity.

All is One is None.

Underlying all things is a void that is the superposition of all things.

Congratulations! if you grasp what I'm saying here, you have one of the ways in whoich the Universe can be explained. If you grok it in fullness, if you are granted the honor to realize and actualize it in your understanding, which requires approval by that all-sentient, all-loving void itself, you will lose your existential fears and doubts to such an extent that the burden of your Being is lightened to the extent that you can focus on Faith, Hope and Love in the helping of Others and Yourself.

If your ego twangs up, sure, I'm full of shit and how can some random fuck on the internet think he can know anything, must fancy himself super special or sumshit like that.

Sure,if thats ones response, have it that way too, I'm only sharing what I was given, I'm not here to threaten ones sense of reality or the pecking order on the monkey rock of this social group.

I'm just a guy who realizes that there is no absolute difference in value, on the Divinity level, between myself, the flipflops I'm wearing or the grain of sand stuck underneath it. Each part is completely essential, is of crucial, absolute value, to the whole, so lets not focus on me or my flipflops, but on the message the Spirits and the Void taught me and urge me to pass on.

The Divine Void within me touches the Divine Void within you, in the total Love that makes all things Be.

The mathematical number zero could not exist within this universe if All Is One was the lowest common denominator.

The Void is All Things specifically and not particularly, it is therefore (N)One.

The "nothing" is a void of pure attraction wherein it condenses itself into "things" (both particle and wave) that dissolve back into Void.

The pre-big bang universe came from a singularity of ZERO dimension, therefore, nothing. :yesnod:


Schrödingers Cat isn't just alive and dead inside that unobserved box, it is also There and Not There along with every single thing of the WHOLE UNIVERSE :tetsuo:


I wish I could give you the experience :awecid:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Edited by Asante (09/23/18 04:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All Is None [Re: Asante]
    #25454405 -

When our matter halts the spirits within undergoes in that third layer of nothingness. perfect eternal Love never ends in that event horizon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All Is None [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #25454467 -

You broke out of the maze Pacman :smile2:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All Is None [Re: Asante]
    #25454611 -

So as your eternal Love is beyond that event horizon that reached a fellow soul. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All Is None [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #25456429 -

That's what Tony Parsons teaches.


--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All Is None [Re: Peyote Road] * 1
    #25456659 -

THE COMMON COLD IS NOT NECESSARILY A BAD GUY.

A few days ago a member of an online shamanic community called me out as a charlatan and imposter for pretending to be a healer and sending someone away who came to me desperate for help.

I wanted to write how I am not fishing for clients like he alleged, I dont work as a healer and I dont charge as a healer nor doI consider myself ready to be a practitioner as a healer. I'm not sufficiently trained for that capacity and, incidentaly, it was my spirit guide who sent the potential client off, rather than me, for being very rude to me.

He blocked me I think, so I had no chance to make amends, something making me reflect on my own proactive blocking habits.

But!

2 days ago I went into a trance again, endowed with a solid common cold -- bacterial infection of the airways.

In the Spirit World, I had a conversation with the common cold bacterium that infected my airways.

It started off with me being angry at him/her/it for making me ill.

It explained to me that it was horrified that its existence parasited on causing other beins a bother to them just as we are a burden to the plants and animals we eat. (s)he asked me flat out not whether I liked the symptoms of the illness it caused, obviously not, but that I at least could be happy for it as an organism existing until the Universe had evolvede it to a lifeform that could stand on its own, or a lifeform that had ony positive symptoms so that everyone who would catch it would be happy to host it with their body and even to pass it on to our loved ones.

It told me: Is a lion evil for biting the impala? It needs to live, to harm to exist. So do I, so do you.

I told it that I regretted the fact he had to exist spreading unhappiness and was happy that he existed, in itself.

It promised me to cause me as least as possible of a nuisance durning my infection.

I started oozing slimes out of my mouth I didnt know I had, didnt know where they could come from, carrying off most of the bacteria, and immediately I felt much better, and feel much better today.

As I did that, oozing the thick slimes, he told me that the Dutch word "Geilen" not just means being a horndog, but also in medieval times, to be oozing slimes, and that this is a bodily function the body has to carry off excess pathogens, one that modern medicine forgot. My Spirit Guide told me that in African traditional medicine interaction with the pathogen often l3ed to the pathogen being co0ncentrated in the mucus and be expelled by a sudden onset of this oozing of slimes, to expel it, it told me that I had made an agreement with the spirit body of the pathogen, my own body, my higher self and that under auspices of the All Encompassing One, the Oneness that underlies all things and is so much one that it n fact can aslo be considered none, a zero point occupying no space, time or substance, and that that Nothingness, that uis embodied by mathemathics as the hpothetical number Zero and in Quantum physics is the Void of Space that is a Superposition of All Things, that this Nothingness is in fact All Things in Equal measure, therefore not specifically anything at all. The Oneness is the Nothingness in its essence, the Nothingness that all thingds come from forevermore. So when we say All Are One we really mean that All Are None because the nature of That One is also to be, absolute Zero, so that the Mathematical Zero too could exist.

Matter is comprised of spirits and spirits are comprised of a Nothingness that is a superposition of all things.
With the grace of the Almighty, I was given this realization and the ability to put it into words. For most of you the words are meaningless, others may know it from their own experience -- true learning can only come by experiencing it.

Today I woke up, still not "a healer" but my burden of the illusion of mortality lifted off my shoulders, and the spirit of the common cold told me that though I didnt feel ill now, that I had to go to the store so he could be spread to other hosts and that he could leave my body. I got on by bicyle, started coughing and oozing with slimes lots and lots all through the shopping spree,k people wished me ood health left and right, I got home and now I feel great again, the pathogen transmitted to another hoast so (s)he/It can one day evolve into a being that eiher can stand onto its own, or be a kind pof happy bug that people are glad to contract and happy to pass on, one that makes better rather than makes ill, like how Bacteriophage viruses attack pathogens and with it, save hosts from horrid diseases -- an alternative medicine practiced in parts of eastern europe and Russia.

Geilen, the oozing of slimes and/or ectoplasm , is a forgotten but dormant bodily function aimed at purging the body of unwanted energies. It is a contract between the pathogen, the body, your higher self and sometimes, our human self, under auspices of the Almighty.

I didn't cure shit - I negotiated with the spirits and they made a cure - or relief - happen between them that I didnt know existed.

Like the pathogen, we humans destroy the environment and exploit tha crap hout of the animal and plant kingdoms, any science we can lay our fingers on, from Gluphosate to the atomic bomb to the Tantalum in the computer you use right now, that was gathered by the chemiccaly burnt fingers of little children in the Congo, afraid to be beaten if they dont fill their basket of Coltan ore, so we in the fucking stinking rich west can look at cat pictures and blame developing nations fpr being a bunch of slackers.




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All Is None [Re: Asante]
    #25456818 -

Thats a deep revelation. And well put in words. :bow2:
Though all things are random like the common cold isnt evil (Ecclesiastes 9:2) we as trully frugivores can choose to be mutualistic(both in nature & fellows) but its a quite saddening fact that being parasitic is easier for the majority of us (even I is kinda guilty now for holding a Tantalum mobile) Hoping for the future that we could all become mutualistic someday by realizing we as pathogens are all materially temporal and all is none..

Speaking of Geilen, Tears also bring out toxins via the tear duct. Crying eases tensions also. (Ecc.7:2-3)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All Is None [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #25469239 -

anybody know of web sensorica?

spider man - medicine man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,503 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* telepathic communication with deceased while on mushrooms Olivia89 2,317 13 09/18/18 08:42 PM
by pacmanbreed
* Alien offers humankind the secrets of the Universe ShroomismM 6,888 14 11/18/13 01:19 AM
by Yesod
* Drugs, Buddhism, and States of Consciousness
( 1 2 3 all )
Buddha1 12,471 43 05/31/17 10:33 PM
by eve69
* Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment
( 1 2 3 all )
sushil_yadav 9,658 46 01/03/13 11:46 PM
by circastes
* Saul Williams (from the album Blazing Arrow by Blackalicious) MJF 1,802 10 10/19/05 02:43 PM
by MJF
* An Intimate Biography of a 20th Century Mystic exclusive58 1,280 2 10/04/09 04:43 PM
by BrainChemistry
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,118 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
222 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.