Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I'm gonna stop smokin weed
    #25218132 -

As much as I love it and I am a functional every day stoner the happiest most productive days of my life have been absolutely sober for the most part and I feel like a break could be very beneficial for me.  Hard to admit because it's my favorite and always will be and I know I'll be back but it's for the best I think?!?!!!


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #25218139 -

Sober is how humans are born. Great decision man. I wish I could do the same.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: Patlal]
    #25218156 -

I havnt smoked in over 5 years... I was a HUGE pot head too.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: Patlal]
    #25218159 -

Goodluck brother, and as Pat said, I wish I could do the same.

Been on my smoking regime daily for the past 5 years, it's time for me to take a break I'd say. May try to join you in the attempt to quit :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: Not Responding]
    #25218160 -

Haven't smoke in 2 weeks now and it's always nice.

I really hate smoke in my lungs.


--------------------
Why so much hate mate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: Bumbaa]
    #25218402 -

Quitting weed was the best thing I've ever done.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: Bumbaa]
    #25218404 -

Beware.

When you try going back it may never be the same.  I quit for 7 months or so with plans to come back to it but Now when I try it’s just not enjoyable anymore.  I think I enjoy the nostalgia of smoking more than the actual effects of the weed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: NOUS333]
    #25218436 -

I've taken extended breaks before.  I like being too stoned I even like dabs with no tolerance thx for the concern tho


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #25218492 -

Sometimes I quit and it's nice for a while. I think I'm better off being high though. I can get pretty rambunctious without weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25218517 -

I need my weed. It doesn’t inhibit me at all though. Whether it gets me high or not, I use it like a medicine. I’ve tried to quit before but I don’t think I found any real benefit. Everything I am when I’m sober is everything I am when I’m stoned. Although, being a daily smoker is certainly different than being an occasional one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25218655 -

I started using it again after being sober for about 6 months. I told myself I'd only use it again when I achieve some form of success. Well I achieved something and my situation made it ok for being often high again. Now I use it mostly for just for hiking in the wilderness, which is bountiful where I just moved to.

Didn't notice any significant effects of staying sober and then getting high again.


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: trees]
    #25218752 -

Good luck man

You are going to feel awesome and healthy and super bored at the same time :grin:

I am also taking a break again, and have actually for the first time in my life thrown away a perfectly good amount of high quality concetrate. Had to use an outdoor thrashcan too.

Couldn't use our home trashcan for obvious reasons (yes I am that weak :facepalm:)


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: Tripsurfer] * 1
    #25219254 -

easy on the pockets too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #25219284 -

theRealrollforever said:
I've taken extended breaks before.  I like being too stoned I even like dabs with no tolerance thx for the concern tho



Yeah, but he is right, it *may* never be the same this time, prior experiences don't really matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25219289 -

:ganja:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #25219308 -

Yes.  It would be best for you.  Sober and clean living is best for us all.  Be a beacon of light in this dark world of ours!:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: Barnaby]
    #25219318 -

I smoked the reclaim out of a vaporizer I had been vaping a ton of hash with I just found. It had globs of delicious thc.  I haven't purchased any though and still don't plan to I had a much more productive day today even though I was much more frustrated than usual.

Edit 666 posts! :devil:


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Edited by theRealrollforever (05/21/18 06:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #25219328 -

stop smoking weed? :confused: but i thought the real rolled forever...


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: hex_enduction] * 2
    #25219332 -

hex_enduction said:
stop smoking weed? :confused: but i thought the real rolled forever...



I should have said break.  I'm gonna roll forever for sure my man


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm gonna stop smokin weed [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #25219999 -

Thank God.

U had me scared for a second :eek:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Weed is boring
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 6,094 24 02/04/03 10:18 AM
by esin
* Will i pass a drug test? minimexyz 925 3 02/25/04 03:16 PM
by kushlover
* Tripping on weed
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 6,128 23 05/20/03 04:49 AM
by kykeon
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,454 255 03/29/17 07:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* Weed
( 1 2 all )
hydrogrower05 3,642 30 11/06/03 04:45 AM
by hydrogrower05
* Started Smokin Tobacco
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 3,538 34 02/22/04 05:53 PM
by Pinhead
* When I Dream a Lot - Some Observations gotmagog 1,233 7 04/14/04 02:23 PM
by filthysock
* Weed and Studying
( 1 2 all )
bert 2,663 26 05/06/04 03:51 AM
by ivi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
758 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 20 queries.