Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What do you think the meaning of the microcosm(you) is?
    #25188793 -

What do you think is your relation as a microcosm..to the macrocosm(whole)

I see myself as a Jester bobbing in and out of a box..But one that rests on coins..pennies to be exact..and they are part of the process of gyration.. gyrating is the business of fitness experts..or Jesters and actors..singers and dancers..

I think I'm an individuating self...one that is near mastery..in some more but refined elements(Ala, Mercury and the Sulphur of Alchemy). iron to lead..to Aur..is Gold in and of itself..via the potentable Mercury salt..which is a solid form of mercury that can be sprinkled on a surface..acting like a crumb or granule. the Further Nightmare is made upon the dark night of the soul..which revolves around Social and existential anxiety...which is easy to get, in these times of Great Need and Productivity..

Having said that, I feel I am a micro unit of production...everything I do can be as large as I can Phathom..and imagine..all at one time..which is a projection into the future..

The Future becomes what it is within the filter of this finer and more profound instant..of the here and now..which is in infinite regard with our Creator!

But you need to know, that you are the Creator..as a choosing consciousness!

What's more?


--------------------
Thank you for your Time...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the meaning of the microcosm(you) is? [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #25188834 -

Always much to digest in your posts. You're most likely on a beautiful level of the Dream.

The way I see it, meaning of me... vs. the whole, who I am, what character? I never think about it, I kind of mindlessly live in the Self.

I was just outside with my mum and my brother in the twilight, she was feeding the chickens and the dog was going nuts. It was like being in some fairgrounds, in some beautiful oasis of the present moment, like some story, like some wonderland, like what I want and what I NEED, what I live for.

I live for beauty.


--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the meaning of the microcosm(you) is? [Re: beforethedawn]
    #25190694 -

That's beautiful!


--------------------
Thank you for your Time...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,494 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* Mayan Galactic Signature DB.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
vampirism 40,601 112 04/21/05 04:06 AM
by emptywisdom
* We are the Lymphocytes of the Earth (some reading for you) Clean 2,206 2 06/20/06 09:38 PM
by Clean
* Saving... Telepylus 1,749 13 10/10/06 06:14 PM
by landsnorkler
* >>><<< AlteredAgain 1,038 12 06/08/07 10:51 AM
by AlteredAgain
* I Just Had a Serpentine Synchronicity! MarkostheGnostic 1,932 8 10/06/09 08:33 PM
by as above so below
* OBE, astral projection
( 1 2 all )
XUL 6,523 21 09/01/06 01:29 AM
by xaxphaanes
* Altars Silversoul 2,200 15 10/04/06 06:48 PM
by Silversoul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
239 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.