Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Passing Drug tests
    #25043548 -

I have a drug test coming up in about 2 months. Not too worried about it, most likely going to choose not to risk it and quit smoking for a little while like every other time I've had notice in advance.

It's got me thinking though... I've heard of soooo many remedies and almost everyone swears by one, but most of them are just pure pseudoscience. I have a friend whose brother took organic chemistry and worked in some drug testing lab and swears he knows a method that works 100% of the time but refused to tell me and apparently it's used a lot. This conversation happened about 5 years ago and I am still trying to figure out this ultimate method. Every time I search the web I find different answers with no real scientific evidence behind it.

  • I've heard Gelatin can enclose THC making it impossible to read; is this true?
  • I've heard Creatine will force itself out of your body after taking excessive amounts so thats the only thing that comes out if you time it correctly (pretty sure this is the main ingredient in most detox drinks/kits you get from the corner store or head shop).
  • Swig of Vinegar before the test....  :what:
  • Cranberry juice to help you pee more, but how well does peeing excessively actually speed up the process?
  • Niacin Flush, is this just a myth?


What methods do you use (besides exercise, water, time) and how are/were you tested? Why do you trust this method? How does it actually work? Is there actually some foolproof method not many people know about?

A lot of questions here, but I really want to have an actual discussion about this, instead of the typical "OMG I HAVE 2 WEEKS WUT SHOULD I DO!"

Edited by zee007 (03/06/18 05:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: zee007]
    #25043570 -

Sorry to hear man, really.

Quit weed for starters, it sticks around in your body fat, so it hangs around for ages.
Other than that, hydrate the fuck out of it, prior to the test. Which will water down any results, well if they're testing your piss.
Some saw Yarrow Root mixes which will aid to adding a decent amarillo colour back your watered down sample (web search your stuff).

good luck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: semil-in-bucks]
    #25043573 -

semil-in-bucks said:
Sorry to hear man, really.

Quit weed for starters, it sticks around in your body fat, so it hangs around for ages.
Other than that, hydrate the fuck out of it, prior to the test. Which will water down any results, well if they're testing your piss.
Some saw Yarrow Root mixes which will aid to adding a decent amarillo colour back your watered down sample (web search your stuff).

good luck



Thanks for the advice... but please read OP :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: semil-in-bucks]
    #25043575 -

The stuff from head shops works.

I pissed clean after two weeks with that stuff. Stayed clean for another six weeks when I had a retest. I figured I was good to go. Pissed dirty!


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25043579 -

You can buy those at home drug tests and test yourself prior to going in for the actual test. Walgreens sells em for like $20. Lots of water and green tea, niacin and cranberry juice.


--------------------
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25043585 -

Thundermuscle75 said:
The stuff from head shops works.

I pissed clean after two weeks with that stuff. Stayed clean for another six weeks when I had a retest. I figured I was good to go. Pissed dirty!



What stuff? Was it a liquid or a pill? Specific brand? Do you remember what kind of ingredients?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: zee007]
    #25043603 -

Long time ago. It was one of fruity drinks. I know it had creatine and I want to say vitamin B12.


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: Thundermuscle75] * 1
    #25043617 -

The gelatin works for my wife once a month.  She only stops toking for one full day.  She wakes up on the day of the test and starts drinking Vitamin waters.  One of them will have the sur-gel powder mixed into it.  That one she slams a little over an hour before the test.


--------------------
“This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.” ~ T.S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: Thundermuscle75] * 1
    #25043618 -

Use QuickFix Synthetic Urine.

Its manufactured in a lab to have the same range of pH, specific gravity, creatinine etc that human urine has. It comes in a little plastic bottle (easily tapeable to your leg/crotch) with a handwarmer that you rubberband to the bottle, in it has a built in temperature strip that turns green when its between 90-100F which is human urine temperature and then you just squeeze that into the collection cup when you give the sample and your all good. This is all the criteria that labs test for when doing drug panels and Quick Fix formulates their product to meet the exact same specs as real human piss. Before I got into the industry I am currently in and was working straight jobs its how I got ALL of the jobs I've held over the years. None of the pre employment places watch you, they just give you the cup and stand outside the door. I've taken a bunch of pre-employment screens.

This is guaranteed the shit your friend is talking about that works every single time. Don't let anyone fool ya- none of that drink/pill/powder/additive bullshit is going to work. Quick Fix. Do your homework.

Ya welcome

Edited by chutney (03/06/18 05:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: Thundermuscle75] * 1
    #25043624 -

Lol, forget all the rumors you read or heard.

Creatine won't force shit out.  What it does is add more for the delution test. They used to and still might test for sodium and creatine to see of you drank excess fluids to dilute the sample.

So basically stating clean long enough works. Drinking lots of water and taking salt pills and creatine can dilute the sample.  Lab tests for weed are 15ng/ml , piss cups are 50ng/ml.  Big difference!

B12 was for yellow color of urine so it doesn't look diluted.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: chutney]
    #25043653 -

chutney said:
Use QuickFix Synthetic Urine.

Its manufactured in a lab to have the same range of pH, specific gravity, creatinine etc that human urine has. It comes in a little plastic bottle (easily tapeable to your leg/crotch) with a handwarmer that you rubberband to the bottle, in it has a built in temperature strip that turns green when its between 90-100F which is human urine temperature and then you just squeeze that into the collection cup when you give the sample and your all good. This is all the criteria that labs test for when doing drug panels and Quick Fix formulates their product to meet the exact same specs as real human piss. Before I got into the industry I am currently in and was working straight jobs its how I got ALL of the jobs I've held over the years. None of the pre employment places watch you, they just give you the cup and stand outside the door. I've taken a bunch of pre-employment screens.

This is guaranteed the shit your friend is talking about that works every single time. Don't let anyone fool ya- none of that drink/pill/powder/additive bullshit is going to work. Quick Fix. Do your homework.

Ya welcome



Have a lot of friends that swear by the wizinator.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: zee007]
    #25043689 -

zee007 said:
chutney said:
Use QuickFix Synthetic Urine.

Its manufactured in a lab to have the same range of pH, specific gravity, creatinine etc that human urine has. It comes in a little plastic bottle (easily tapeable to your leg/crotch) with a handwarmer that you rubberband to the bottle, in it has a built in temperature strip that turns green when its between 90-100F which is human urine temperature and then you just squeeze that into the collection cup when you give the sample and your all good. This is all the criteria that labs test for when doing drug panels and Quick Fix formulates their product to meet the exact same specs as real human piss. Before I got into the industry I am currently in and was working straight jobs its how I got ALL of the jobs I've held over the years. None of the pre employment places watch you, they just give you the cup and stand outside the door. I've taken a bunch of pre-employment screens.

This is guaranteed the shit your friend is talking about that works every single time. Don't let anyone fool ya- none of that drink/pill/powder/additive bullshit is going to work. Quick Fix. Do your homework.

Ya welcome



Have a lot of friends that swear by the wizinator.



Way way overkill unless your on probation or doing like military drug tests where someone is staring at your dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: chutney] * 1
    #25043832 -

Yes definitely use either synthetic urine or real clean urine. Synthetic urine is kind of expensive. I actually froze my own clean urine and used it six months later. It worked fine. The key is just being able to deliver it at the right temperature. To do this just get one of those travel size shampoo bottles (need at least 2oz, preferably 4oz to be safe) warm up the bottle of frozen urine by running the bottle under hot water, put it in the travel shampoo bottle, wrap it in a heating pad and some tape to hold it on there, then stick it in your underwear between the balls and anus. It will maintain 98 degrees for hours like this. If you're nervous about it do a practice run with warm water and test it with a digital thermometer to make sure it's the right temperature. I've done the trials. It stays the right temp for at least 4 hours.

Synthetic urine has the advantage of being ready to use whenever you need it. I keep some in my car at work in case I get a random test. I did this once and even microwaved it in the lunch room to heat it up. Lol

So why use real urine? Well it's pretty dumb to pay for urine if you ask me. And it's real urine so it's 100% guaranteed to work as long as you know the piss is clean. Fake piss works too though so it's your choice. Last bit of advice is STOP WORRYING. I've been there before driving myself crazy. Use fake pee or substitute real clean pee and you'll be fine. Stop worrying!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: chutney]
    #25043871 -

chutney said:
zee007 said:
chutney said:
Use QuickFix Synthetic Urine.

Its manufactured in a lab to have the same range of pH, specific gravity, creatinine etc that human urine has. It comes in a little plastic bottle (easily tapeable to your leg/crotch) with a handwarmer that you rubberband to the bottle, in it has a built in temperature strip that turns green when its between 90-100F which is human urine temperature and then you just squeeze that into the collection cup when you give the sample and your all good. This is all the criteria that labs test for when doing drug panels and Quick Fix formulates their product to meet the exact same specs as real human piss. Before I got into the industry I am currently in and was working straight jobs its how I got ALL of the jobs I've held over the years. None of the pre employment places watch you, they just give you the cup and stand outside the door. I've taken a bunch of pre-employment screens.

This is guaranteed the shit your friend is talking about that works every single time. Don't let anyone fool ya- none of that drink/pill/powder/additive bullshit is going to work. Quick Fix. Do your homework.

Ya welcome



Have a lot of friends that swear by the wizinator.



Way way overkill unless your on probation or doing like military drug tests where someone is staring at your dick.



Had a guy, in the Navy, that many could tell was messed up most of the time. He pissed clean for a very long time. Eventually he got so whacked out, from smoking crack at work, that the CO ordered him to take a blood test. He later told me it was wizinator that allowed him to pass so many times. Never saw one but they must look real because in those test someone practically holds your junk while you piss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: searching]
    #25043908 -

I'm on probation myself and spent a couple nights researching the hell out of this topic.

Drug tests do not look for THC they look for THC metabolites from the THC that may be stored in fat from anywhere to 3 days to 130 days depending on how much is used and body chemistry.

The Certo and Gatorade (gelatin) trick works for some and doesn't work for others. It's really chancing it.

The "detox" drinks work for some but if done wrong may not work.

There is no quick way to flush metabolites out of your system except exercise may burn fat and help get the metabolites out of one's system somewhat faster. Although if someone does the dilute method stopping exercise 3 days before the drug test will help exercise increases the thc metabolites in urine if the metabolites are present.

I should add if someone were to try to dilute with water it can work but there's a risk of diluting urine to much.

Abstinence from using is the best way to be certain you will pass. It will also feel more rewarding and teaches discipline. If you're not sure you will pass or not buy an at home drug test and test your self before your test to be sure you're ready.

You can send the drug test in to have it further tested and find out how much the metabolites are present in your sample. Most drug tests show positive at 50ng/ml if a test comes back positive they send it in for further testing which looks for 15ng/ml.

This means that a person who only smokes rarely and takes a couple hits off a joint one weekend will most likely not have enough the metabolites in their urine to even shown up on a drug test given to them at any time. If someone smokes once the the metabolites that may show up will be gone in 3-5 days. For frequent/heavy/daily users expect 30-130 days for all the thc metabolites to be out of your system.

I hope this helps.

Again the best thing is abstinence.

Edit: made mistake thank you morelguy for checking me on that.


--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Edited by Plain (03/07/18 06:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: Plain]
    #25046769 -

Lol dude.  It's not ablut stored metabolites.  It's about the thc stored THAT GETS METABOLIZED.

I spent from 2005 until 2013 on probation.

It's like clockwork orange for me.  Completely brainwashed me.  Cannot even touch the milk anymore.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25046808 -

Editing my response because I misunderstood your post. My main point was the drug tests look for the metabolites of the thc being metabolized not the thc itself. 


--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Edited by Plain (03/07/18 05:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: Plain]
    #25046821 -

Learn to read

I didn't say it wasn't said it's not metabolites stored.  It's cannabinoids stored.  It's actualbresin build up.  Metabolites are was is after metabolism and what is excreted.



--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Edited by Morel Guy (03/07/18 05:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25046828 -

Just re read your post. Misunderstandings happen.

Also ibuprofen has been known to cause false positives because of the metabolites.

And I may have made a tiny error in my long post but yeah it happens man thanks for checking me.

Edited by Plain (03/07/18 06:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passing Drug tests [Re: Plain]
    #25046839 -

Lot's of shit gives false positives.

That's why they ask what all you took.  And instill the fear of god.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Drug Testing.... DxShroomFactor 3,128 11 11/01/03 03:55 PM
by synthesis
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,490 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular
* Dreams and drug tests. tak 2,181 9 10/31/03 06:58 PM
by tak
* Drug Tests Circlesongs 1,506 2 04/19/04 07:45 PM
by Mykey
* Will i pass a drug test? minimexyz 925 3 02/25/04 03:16 PM
by kushlover
* He's taking his drug test this afternoon MOTH 1,167 5 03/25/04 03:01 PM
by bert
* passing a hair drug screen???? ChromeCrow 2,116 8 12/02/03 09:41 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
642 topic views. 7 members, 10 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.