Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
He's taking his drug test this afternoon
    #2472883 -

I'm anxious.  I posted a few days ago that he did two hits on last Saturday night, and didn't really get high.  He has a very high metabolism and stuff.  (we forgot he had this drug test coming)

Well, the test is today.  I just told him to drink lots of water and stuff.  I'm just nervous so I'm writing about it.  I really really hope that he'll be okay for the test.  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He's taking his drug test this afternoon [Re: MOTH]
    #2472940 -

Make sure he lays off the weed until results come in. He'll be fine.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He's taking his drug test this afternoon [Re: MOTH]
    #2472976 -

I'm sure it wont show up. I've heard of people who have gotten stoned the night before a drug test and it not showing up the next day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He's taking his drug test this afternoon [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #2472981 -

HeavyToilet said:
I'm sure it wont show up. I've heard of people who have gotten stoned the night before a drug test and it not showing up the next day.



I've witnessed that happen to.  Are you going to celebrate with some more  :stash: afterwards if everything goes well?


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He's taking his drug test this afternoon [Re: MOTH]
    #2473324 -

Yes, he should have no problem passing! It just sucks that they make him take it.... :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He's taking his drug test this afternoon [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2473352 -

Heh, yah I've got a drug test coming up in either 2 weeks or middle of may.  I think I may smoke tomorrow, as I don't think it should show up after that long.  Drug testing =  :nonono:


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Drug Testing.... DxShroomFactor 3,128 11 11/01/03 03:55 PM
by synthesis
* Dreams and drug tests. tak 2,181 9 10/31/03 06:58 PM
by tak
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,490 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular
* passing a hair drug screen???? ChromeCrow 2,116 8 12/02/03 09:41 PM
by Learyfan
* Weird Dreams Phluck 2,966 18 01/05/03 10:29 AM
by Little Shroom
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,324 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman
* Dr. Phil's amazing personality test!
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 7,389 49 10/18/03 01:28 AM
by jtseaweed

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,167 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.