Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: xzylocybin]
    #24832508 -

xzylocybin said:
koods said:
I live in the middle of an eruv and every time one of my neighbors comes back from Israel they seem to have turned a little more racist. It's possible that since the Chabad house was built at the end of my street, more Lubavitchers have moved into the neighborhood and the politics of the people I deal with swing to the right at least when it comes to Israel.



That is probably because they are living in the reality, actually seeing and experiencing the violence and hatred, whereas you are not, so your opinions aren't forced to change from intense personal experiences. People who experience war and terror first hand often go further to the right because they realize the need for it.



Yeah.  Right.  Try taking your gun with you next time that you visit Israel.  :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: chibiabos]
    #24832542 -

chibiabos said:
xzylocybin said:
koods said:
I live in the middle of an eruv and every time one of my neighbors comes back from Israel they seem to have turned a little more racist. It's possible that since the Chabad house was built at the end of my street, more Lubavitchers have moved into the neighborhood and the politics of the people I deal with swing to the right at least when it comes to Israel.



That is probably because they are living in the reality, actually seeing and experiencing the violence and hatred, whereas you are not, so your opinions aren't forced to change from intense personal experiences. People who experience war and terror first hand often go further to the right because they realize the need for it.



Yeah.  Right.  Try taking your gun with you next time that you visit Israel.  :facepalm:



Did I miss something? I'm not sure what you mean by that, I was agreeing with you, basically said what you said but more wordy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: xzylocybin]
    #24832562 -

xzylocybin said:
chibiabos said:
xzylocybin said:
koods said:
I live in the middle of an eruv and every time one of my neighbors comes back from Israel they seem to have turned a little more racist. It's possible that since the Chabad house was built at the end of my street, more Lubavitchers have moved into the neighborhood and the politics of the people I deal with swing to the right at least when it comes to Israel.



That is probably because they are living in the reality, actually seeing and experiencing the violence and hatred, whereas you are not, so your opinions aren't forced to change from intense personal experiences. People who experience war and terror first hand often go further to the right because they realize the need for it.



Yeah.  Right.  Try taking your gun with you next time that you visit Israel.  :facepalm:



Did I miss something? I'm not sure what you mean by that, I was agreeing with you, basically said what you said but more wordy.



You're not agreeing with me, you're coopting ugly truths about Western Asia in order to justify xenophobic dog-whistle politics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #24832582 -

Mad_Larkin said:
koods said:
I live in the middle of an eruv and every time one of my neighbors comes back from Israel they seem to have turned a little more racist. It's possible that since the Chabad house was built at the end of my street, more Lubavitchers have moved into the neighborhood and the politics of the people I deal with swing to the right at least when it comes to Israel.



it isnt racist to have a dislike for people who want to kill you :lol:



I didn't realize the Muslim cashier at Walgreens wanted to kill the Israeli couple that was so rude and disrespectful that people in line were shocked and left the cashier in tears


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: chibiabos]
    #24832583 -

koods said:
I live in the middle of an eruv and every time one of my neighbors comes back from Israel they seem to have turned a little more racist. It's possible that since the Chabad house was built at the end of my street, more Lubavitchers have moved into the neighborhood and the politics of the people I deal with swing to the right at least when it comes to Israel.



That is probably because they are living in the reality, actually seeing and experiencing the violence and hatred, whereas you are not, so your opinions aren't forced to change from intense personal experiences. People who experience war and terror first hand often go further to the right because they realize the need for it.



Yeah.  Right.  Try taking your gun with you next time that you visit Israel.  :facepalm:



Did I miss something? I'm not sure what you mean by that, I was agreeing with you, basically said what you said but more wordy.



You're not agreeing with me, you're coopting ugly truths about Western Asia in order to justify xenophobic dog-whistle politics.



Oh jeez did I do all that? I can tell you it was unintentional, I'm not even sure what you mean honestly. I just meant that when people are surrounded by people who want them dead they realize the need for a strong military and borders. I wasn't trying to justify expansionism or pre emptive military actions or even the existence of Israel in general.</font></font></font>

Edited by xzylocybin (12/07/17 05:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: koods]
    #24832596 -

I live in the middle of an eruv and every time one of my neighbors comes back from Israel they seem to have turned a little more racist. It's possible that since the Chabad house was built at the end of my street, more Lubavitchers have moved into the neighborhood and the politics of the people I deal with swing to the right at least when it comes to Israel.



it isnt racist to have a dislike for people who want to kill you :lol:



I didn't realize the Muslim cashier at Walgreens wanted to kill the Israeli couple that was so rude and disrespectful that people in line were shocked and left the cashier in tears



That is the problem with racism, it doesn't account for nice innocent people, everyone should be treated with as an individual, though it makes sense and is natural to be wary around groups you have a lot of negative history with, hating on sight can't be good for ones mental state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: xzylocybin]
    #24832598 -

xzylocybin said:
Oh jeez did I do all that? I can tell you it was unintentional, I'm not even sure what you mean honestly. I just meant that when people are surrounded by people who want them dead they realize the need for a strong military and borders. I wasn't trying to justify expansionism or pre emptive military actions or even the existence of Israel in general.



Like I said...The United States is surrounded by Canada and Mexico.  Not really the same thing at all.  Our biggest problem is honestly psychotic Baptists with anger issues and stockpiles of firearms, which is to say that Americans are the biggest threat to the US.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: chibiabos]
    #24832605 -

chibiabos said:
xzylocybin said:
Oh jeez did I do all that? I can tell you it was unintentional, I'm not even sure what you mean honestly. I just meant that when people are surrounded by people who want them dead they realize the need for a strong military and borders. I wasn't trying to justify expansionism or pre emptive military actions or even the existence of Israel in general.



Like I said...The United States is surrounded by Canada and Mexico.  Not really the same thing at all.  Our biggest problem is honestly psychotic Baptists with anger issues and stockpiles of firearms, which is to say that Americans are the biggest threat to the US.



It wasn't a metaphore, I wasn't trying to connect it to our situation in the US, it was more if a stand alone statement and in reference to the position of the Israeli's, but your statement about baptists isn't true by any measurable statistic, and I wonder how you came by those beliefs. I do agree that Americans are the biggest threat to the US though, and the cabal of elite international luciferian pedos

Edited by xzylocybin (12/07/17 05:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: xzylocybin]
    #24832613 -

I'm surprised right wingers are still bringing up the topic of pedophilia now the party has embraced its practitioners.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: koods]
    #24832625 -

I just added that last bit for a little flavor, I should have known it would be inflamatory and left it out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: koods]
    #24832629 -

koods said:
Mad_Larkin said:
koods said:
I live in the middle of an eruv and every time one of my neighbors comes back from Israel they seem to have turned a little more racist. It's possible that since the Chabad house was built at the end of my street, more Lubavitchers have moved into the neighborhood and the politics of the people I deal with swing to the right at least when it comes to Israel.



it isnt racist to have a dislike for people who want to kill you :lol:



I didn't realize the Muslim cashier at Walgreens wanted to kill the Israeli couple that was so rude and disrespectful that people in line were shocked and left the cashier in tears



you didn't? take a look at the Islamic primary texts some time. also, the fact that you hail from a place where people burst into tears over disputes at the checkout speaks volumes.


koods said:
I'm surprised right wingers are still bringing up the topic of pedophilia now the party has embraced its practitioners.



and you have the nerve to gripe about tribalism

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: koods]
    #24832647 -

koods said:
I'm surprised right wingers are still bringing up the topic of pedophilia now the party has embraced its practitioners.



They'll just point out that Roy Moore is technically a hebephile.  The distinction is all the rage, these days. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: chibiabos]
    #24832658 -

well, it is a scientific distinction. science is something lefties only tangentially encounter and only tend to champion when it supports their tenuous belief systems. they disregard facts in favour of emotions whenever they can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: koods]
    #24832662 -

Question for Koods.

If 10 women came out tomorrow accusing Obama of fforcing himself f them, how would you react? How would you percieve Obama diffferently?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: Patlal]
    #24832673 -

Roy Moore is guilty. The Washington post had 30 sources for their original story.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: koods]
    #24832685 -

koods said:
Roy Moore is guilty. The Washington post had 30 sources for their original story.



Yeah, but what about all of the women who didn't accuse Roy Moore of fucking them when they were in high school?  :deal:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: chibiabos]
    #24832696 -

Very true. It's like 3.5 billion to 10.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: chibiabos] * 1
    #24832701 -

The amount of sources is meaningless, it has more to do with whether or not what they are saying is bs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: koods]
    #24832702 -

koods said:
Very true. It's like 3.5 billion to 10.



See?  That's almost 99.9999997%!

Of course Roy Moore's staff was just referring to women in Alabama when they literally tried the same argument.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea? [Re: xzylocybin]
    #24832704 -

The bs is coming from Roy Moore and his completely bizarre surrogates.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is OTD really that bad?
( 1 2 3 all )
GabbaDj 5,550 40 05/21/19 10:03 PM
by FatChicksNcoke
* Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 4,400 20 05/23/05 11:10 AM
by afoaf
* Planning a Family Reunion - Caribbean - ideas? ThorA 1,166 6 08/08/03 08:26 PM
by Ripple
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 11:46 AM
by Sterile
* Blotter brand names
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 8,917 57 08/29/16 08:17 PM
by shLong
* good dj name
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,550 36 02/01/03 04:32 PM
by ClosetCase
* ~Name some brilliant music~
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 7,757 34 07/02/03 06:37 AM
by Clean
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,336 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,592 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.