Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Ibex-Trismegistus]
    #24779730 -

Flatbread makes your cheeks red.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. *DELETED* [Re: sunshine]
    #24784154 -

Post deleted by LizardWizard

Reason for deletion: ok

Edited by Reblackah (11/15/17 07:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Reblackah]
    #24791970 -

19-jarig kutje is goot kutje

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. *DELETED* [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #24791997 -

Post deleted by LizardWizard

Reason for deletion: ok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Reblackah] * 1
    #24792130 -

Ich bin ein Pfannkuchen!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: twighead]
    #24792140 -

Jij maait het gazon kort af, WizardLizard!


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Asante]
    #24792178 -

I know a guy that was out of the country for a hockey tournament and got offered a blumpkin by a Ukrainian hooker. Europe is neat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Asante]
    #24792208 -

Eigenlijk niet, uitspraak van een vriend van me..

Andersom kan ook...

Op een oude fiets moet je het leren, maar niet eentje met 2 lekke banden en een afgereden zadel.

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Reblackah]
    #24818588 -

je kunt niet stoppen wat er komt, je weet wie je bent en je weet wat je hebt gedaan, en nu moet je betalen.


--------------------
I've noticed that when people are joking they're usually dead serious, and when they're serious, they're usually pretty funny.-Jim Morrison

'Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.-Confucius —

When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”― John Lennon

This account as been hacked! It is still being messed with by an intruder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Ibex-Trismegistus] * 1
    #24818858 -

Dutch neighborhood cops who watched too many American cop reality shows:



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. *DELETED* [Re: Asante]
    #24818956 -

Post deleted by LizardWizard

Reason for deletion: ok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Reblackah]
    #24818972 -

The video is satire, but in it of course is a protest against police brutality.

Sorry :hug:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Asante]
    #24818985 -

Thx. I'm sure you've been the subject of police brutality once or twice in life yourself, we all know how these things go.. no?

And indeed, it's satire. It's just sad how satire has become reality, and not just in the US..

If only people would understand the concept of money fully... What a wonderful world it would be...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Reblackah]
    #24819128 -

I had some LGBT related trouble with the wrong kind of cops before.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Asante]
    #24819234 -

Asante said:
Dutch neighborhood cops who watched too many American cop reality shows:





Damn that last scene :cophappy:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: twighead]
    #24819933 -

I'm going to a german group saturday I think to practice speaking. My german is so rusty its a sin.

Ich werde morgan nach einem deutscher group gehen


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Reblackah]
    #24819949 -

LizardWizard said:
Sunshine, if you move to Europe, there are only a few places I could recommend, depending on what your needs are. If you need weed, and premium quality beer, come live in either Belgium (beer) or the Netherlands (weed) (smuggle to get best of both worlds). If you are more keen on having bratwurst and shitty lager beers, then Germany is your best bet, but that would be a poor choice. If you don't want beer or weed, but like nature, a peaceful surrounding, and maybe some Guiness or some good quality ciders, then Ireland is the place to go. If Ireland is too cold (and the weed there is expensive as well), you'd be better off in Spain. In Spain, it's possible to buy a house for peanuts, grow weed outdoors and still get solid nugs, grow your own food, and hashish is always near. In all those places, you'd still need to find "your" spot of course, but those are the nicest countries to be in. Germany has a bit of a greasy culture, and that's not for me. French people are a special folk as well, one that's also very hard to mingle in and get along with. Nicest people in Europe are in Ireland. And in Ireland, somehow, it never matters if it rains. It's something about the scenery that just makes that rain completes life there.





What about the Danes? I've heard they've been ranked as some of the happiest folks in the world. Had a friend who wanted desperately to live in Copenhagen. She even ended up pursuing and obtaining her dual citizenship to the NL(Dutch heritage) and making her way over there(I guess she figured any connection to the EU would make it easier), though she ended up in NYC instead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Asante]
    #24827559 -

Asante said:
I had some LGBT related trouble with the wrong kind of cops before.



Meaning what exactly?

Are LGBT individuals a target minority of police?

I know lots of gay girls, they never mention issues with police, and the one gay guy that I encounter during my day is too much of a d-bag for me to have even small conversations with.


--------------------
I've noticed that when people are joking they're usually dead serious, and when they're serious, they're usually pretty funny.-Jim Morrison

'Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.-Confucius —

When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”― John Lennon

This account as been hacked! It is still being messed with by an intruder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Back from Holland... Krishna 2,591 15 03/18/05 06:37 AM
by Krishna
* Ireland's Marijuana laws Terrapin77 3,094 11 08/04/06 12:38 AM
by Terrapin77
* Wow, holy shit at Holland.
( 1 2 all )
feifen 1,755 25 01/22/09 12:46 AM
by ShockValue
* Is it hard to learn dutch?
( 1 2 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 2,582 35 09/06/05 10:43 AM
by Khaunshar
* Europe Gathering 2005 !!! (organizing and ideas?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
stefan 15,048 140 01/06/05 02:32 AM
by Hamurabi
* Is Shroom or MJ Cultivation Illegal in Holland? MOTH 1,350 10 01/13/04 08:13 PM
by Wilf
* Need help with german translation spasticSofa 1,081 9 03/15/04 02:12 AM
by filthysock
* Queen's Day celebration in Holland disrupted by suicide attack AsanteM 909 13 04/30/09 09:27 AM
by Jadian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,874 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.