Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24760907 -

Europe is no different than anywhere else.

People seem to have these fantasies of a far off land where everything is different for the better, but it doesn't exist.

Neither does the OP though.


--------------------
I've noticed that when people are joking they're usually dead serious, and when they're serious, they're usually pretty funny.-Jim Morrison

'Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.-Confucius —

When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”― John Lennon

This account as been hacked! It is still being messed with by an intruder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Ibex-Trismegistus]
    #24760918 -

Wine, fresh bread and produce, and cheese.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: sunshine]
    #24760930 -

I think I want to move to Sweden, too.  J-Ro of Tha Alkaholiks lives there.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: sunshine]
    #24760954 -

Don't they have windmills in Holland?  I want to smoke weed and ride the windmill.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: sunshine]
    #24761063 -

You can't ride a windmill I'm afraid. But you can take a good load of edibles and lay in the grass in front of one..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Reblackah]
    #24761098 -

Me and windmills go together.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: sunshine]
    #24761119 -

You know dutch is just misspelled german. So you really only need to learn german


--------------------
:whyyy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: bodhisatta]
    #24761130 -

In Germany they sneak hits in the bathroom.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: sunshine]
    #24761554 -

>You know dutch is just misspelled german. So you really only need to learn german

Its a corruption of german for sure, but just like creole is a corruption of french, or portuguese is a corruption of spanish which is a corruption of italian, its different enough that you must learn it as a different language.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24761562 -

Nope just spell everything wrong and boom dutch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_intelligibility


--------------------
:whyyy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: bodhisatta]
    #24761763 -

German:



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Asante]
    #24763022 -

Asante said:
howsyournaggerdoin said:
So seh ich auch jedesmal beim zocken aus ich schwör.

Die holländische Band hört sich schon stark nach den onkelz an






aua, die Böhse Onkelz sind doch rechtsradikalen gewesen im 80er jahre? Türken Raus und so? Auschländerfeindliche texten.



They actually distanced themselves from neonazi groups very early on. Problem was that many of their fans were neonazis which is why the media assumed they are neonazis aswell.

If they were actual neonazis they wouldve been banned a long time ago because germany that stuff very seriously. For example "Lanzer" was banned and literally hunted down pretty fast.

Btw i think many dutch people still resent germany because of WW2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: howsyournaggerdoin]
    #24763023 -

We kind of do in a way. It's not like we will hold it against them knowingly, but I do think we have a certain inner feeling that says "Germany is bad".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Reblackah]
    #24763030 -

This is the meaning of the Tool song Die Eier Von Satan which song is actually just a cookie recipe recited in German.
I knew some German girls who said they prefer to speak in English than their native language because it is less cumbersome.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: howsyournaggerdoin]
    #24763033 -

howsyournaggerdoin said:
Btw i think many dutch people still resent germany because of WW2




Many do yes, especially old people. It gets better though as its now so long ago. The centennial of World War 1 is mostly a nonevent (which is a disgrace), I presume it will be the same with WW2's centennial, simply because almost everyone who witnessed it will be dead by then.

The youth has already mostly forgotten about WW 2 and there's the most unimaginable denial of what happens going on among many.

If history taught us anything, its that people don't learn from history.

Landser was a neonazi band through and through, the Onkelz as I understood it leaned towards it but more hooliganism oriented than hate oriented.

By the way, I heard motor gangs have kuttenverbot in Germany. That word has an entirely different meaning in Dutch.



A bit more of the Disturbingly Deutsch:



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: SoloTrip]
    #24763034 -

SoloTrip said:
I knew some German girls who said they prefer to speak in English than their native language because it is less cumbersome.



Sounds like you're being catfished, bro :smile:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Asante]
    #24763036 -

It was foreign exchange students. Unless they deceived me about being German. They looked German. :aweythan:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Asante]
    #24763095 -

Asante said:
howsyournaggerdoin said:
Btw i think many dutch people still resent germany because of WW2




Many do yes, especially old people. It gets better though as its now so long ago. The centennial of World War 1 is mostly a nonevent (which is a disgrace), I presume it will be the same with WW2's centennial, simply because almost everyone who witnessed it will be dead by then.

The youth has already mostly forgotten about WW 2 and there's the most unimaginable denial of what happens going on among many.

If history taught us anything, its that people don't learn from history.

Landser was a neonazi band through and through, the Onkelz as I understood it leaned towards it but more hooliganism oriented than hate oriented.

By the way, I heard motor gangs have kuttenverbot in Germany. That word has an entirely different meaning in Dutch.



A bit more of the Disturbingly Deutsch:





Everyone who grows up in germany knows about ww2 and the holocaust. We learn about it in school very excessivly. Also many young people still have grandparents who suffered from the war in one way or another.

While i was in school i had 2 years of history class about ww2, visited 2 concentration camps and had a meeting with holocaust survivors.

If german youth denies what happend in ww2 its ignorance.


A piece of german poetry :


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: howsyournaggerdoin]
    #24763342 -

Pure poetry!

Here is an interview by the Dutch RTL TV News of the comedian Hans Teeuwen regarding the Turkish prime minister Erdogan and freedom of speech.


First the pure dutch version for those who can understand it:



Secondly, same interview with English subs:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Asante]
    #24777215 -

schneiden.
reinigen.
wenn rot /
reinigen.
Blut spritzt,
              tropfend,
                    Verschütten;
ganz über sie neu
Kleid
Naja
es war rot
sowieso.
Leben in eine
unsicherer Tod.
sie wird nicht
sterben.
diesmal
jemand wird sie finden.
warte einfach bis
nächstes Mal.


--------------------
I've noticed that when people are joking they're usually dead serious, and when they're serious, they're usually pretty funny.-Jim Morrison

'Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.-Confucius —

When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”― John Lennon

This account as been hacked! It is still being messed with by an intruder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Back from Holland... Krishna 2,591 15 03/18/05 06:37 AM
by Krishna
* Ireland's Marijuana laws Terrapin77 3,095 11 08/04/06 12:38 AM
by Terrapin77
* Wow, holy shit at Holland.
( 1 2 all )
feifen 1,755 25 01/22/09 12:46 AM
by ShockValue
* Is it hard to learn dutch?
( 1 2 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 2,582 35 09/06/05 10:43 AM
by Khaunshar
* Europe Gathering 2005 !!! (organizing and ideas?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
stefan 15,049 140 01/06/05 02:32 AM
by Hamurabi
* Is Shroom or MJ Cultivation Illegal in Holland? MOTH 1,350 10 01/13/04 08:13 PM
by Wilf
* Need help with german translation spasticSofa 1,081 9 03/15/04 02:12 AM
by filthysock
* Queen's Day celebration in Holland disrupted by suicide attack AsanteM 909 13 04/30/09 09:27 AM
by Jadian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,874 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.